Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 92. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Best way to raise attention and boost the hype is totally the airdrop and other bonuses, so very clever to make an airdrop. So do you plan any?

Airdrop is a good marketing move.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Best way to raise attention and boost the hype is totally the airdrop and other bonuses, so very clever to make an airdrop. So do you plan any?
Activity: 294
Activity: 82
BGX is very confident to have a mission to build something that has never seen visible unheard of and unprecedented financial platform for mobile gaming that will perform economic functions

We need to see how everything will be deployed. I did not find the answer to the question: "Is this a new blockchain?"
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
BGX is very confident to have a mission to build something that has never seen visible unheard of and unprecedented financial platform for mobile gaming that will perform economic functions
Activity: 82
Joined this amazing project, my opinion is wonderfull, i think we have all to moon, good luck devs!
Activity: 84
Can somebody give me a link on a RoadMap? Where I can find it?

Also want to know. And, can team change RoadMap or Whitepaper?
Activity: 71
An interesting approach to solving the problem. Is this a new blockchain? Completely your development?
Activity: 112
Can somebody give me a link on a RoadMap? Where I can find it?
Activity: 54
I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.
I think that a lot of people will take part in the ICO, thereby supporting the project.
Activity: 25
Some of the most promising projects in this year 2018
Hey! A bounty will be?
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
Activity: 73
good project i like this project too much
Activity: 99
Crowdsale Softdcap?
Crowdsale Hardcap?

Softdcap $ 4 million
Hardcap $ 47 million
Crowdsale Softdcap?
Crowdsale Hardcap?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The general solutions that you offer?
BGX is a comprehensive solution that supports mobile game features and combines the capabilities of blockchain technology with advanced AI neural networks. Game developers and app markets get built-in support for their games, access to different monetization models, distribution to millions of players, and fees of less than 10%. Players get a chance to earn on the platform and exchange their tokens both between games and into real money. The platform is open-sourced, protected from crypto-volatility, has the speed and capacity far superior to the Ethereum blockchain, and enables all to share in its revenues.

This means that BGX will not be deployed on the platform of the Ethereum?
Activity: 224
The general solutions that you offer?
BGX is a comprehensive solution that supports mobile game features and combines the capabilities of blockchain technology with advanced AI neural networks. Game developers and app markets get built-in support for their games, access to different monetization models, distribution to millions of players, and fees of less than 10%. Players get a chance to earn on the platform and exchange their tokens both between games and into real money. The platform is open-sourced, protected from crypto-volatility, has the speed and capacity far superior to the Ethereum blockchain, and enables all to share in its revenues.
Activity: 99
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.

Maybe soon every player will have BGX!
There are certainly not understandable moments, but I think that I can still understand everything from white paper ...

So far I realized that it will be possible to connect my gaming application to this platform and get paid from players in BGX tokens.
Activity: 48
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.

Maybe soon every player will have BGX!
There are certainly not understandable moments, but I think that I can still understand everything from white paper ...
Pages:
Jump to: