Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 90. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When will MVP?
Activity: 224
HI! Tell us about the token  Smiley
Cost of 1 BGX: $0.10 USD
Terms of BGX sale: 30 days with the possibility of an early finish once the hardcap is reached
Changing of goals after start of ICO: Impossible
Technical limitation of BGX token emission: 1 000 000 000
Adjustable emission: All unsold and unallocated tokens will be burned up. Additional release of tokens will not be possible
Secure ways to purchase BGX: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)
Pre-Sale Hardcap: $3 000 000 USD
Crowdsale Softdcap: $4 000 000 USD Crowdsale Hardcap: $50 000 000 USD
Activity: 266
HI! Tell us about the token  Smiley
Activity: 294
That's an anonimous project, right? I don't have to put in my real name in the account? KYC I mean

Hardly. Looks like there's a whitelist here. Most likely you need to identify your identity, although this is not accurate)

Also find it. And find information about KYC also. Thanks
Activity: 84
Yes, the project is good, but how will the issues concerning the legal aspects of the issue be implemented in different countries? The team needs to keep a large number of lawyers
Activity: 82
That's an anonimous project, right? I don't have to put in my real name in the account? KYC I mean

Hardly. Looks like there's a whitelist here. Most likely you need to identify your identity, although this is not accurate)
Activity: 112
will be useful for everyone, and especially for those who need financial assistance,
I wonder how do you guarantee the security of your creditors?
With the good concept that BGX have, no doubt why people wants to supports this project. I guess, that this project have a bounty campaign program. That's great because that would make the name of this project spread all over the community of crypto currency attaining a much high possibility of more supporters and serious investors.
Activity: 73
This is actually one of the best ico's in this quarter of the year. Good luck to the dev team  Smiley

For this year's plan to develop and run Multi-node Alpha Version?
Activity: 14
This is actually one of the best ico's in this quarter of the year. Good luck to the dev team  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I think that a lot of people will take part in the ICO, thereby supporting the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
In a telegram chat there are a good administrators. Like that team work fast!

Here they must also respond more often. My opinion is this.
In a telegram chat there are a good administrators. Like that team work fast!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I read the white paper and I think that the project has a future. I will support him as much as I can! Good luck to you guys!

Also like the project. He will change a lot of things!

For sure it will be so. They need more fame for the project, more advertising.
I read the white paper and I think that the project has a future. I will support him as much as I can! Good luck to you guys!

Also like the project. He will change a lot of things!
More and more I am convinced that we should take part in this ICO. When will you deploy a smart contract?

I guess closer to the start of ICO. With an MVP
Hey. Can I see somwhere team?
On some meetup or conferences?
Would like to ask some personal questions.
Activity: 25
More and more I am convinced that we should take part in this ICO. When will you deploy a smart contract?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Where I can find the road map??
When you want to find the road map of a project, it is best to visit its website. On website of all ICO project, there are no projects that do not place the road map on a visible location.

I would like more answers to questions directly from developers. Do you have anything to do with them?

I asked about their blockchain, but I have not received an answer yet.
Pages:
Jump to: