Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 3. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi I'm glad that Im here to participate in this nice project about Educate. great proyect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Focus education, health care, food and drug and other block chain projects are very necessary. I hope it can solve some problems facing the educational industry, and bring some Gospels to children who are out of school.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
Bringing education to blockchain.. Wow. This will go a long way in teaching people about blockchain. This will go a very long way in crypto awareness
Activity: 49
As a student I can say that this is a pretty cool and ambitious project. The idea of combinig the blockchain and the education system is really original, so I think I will follow the evolution of this project. Good luck with the work guys! Wink
Activity: 145
EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education

Invest in something smart!

What is the purpose of EDUCATE?
We want to bring the blockchain to education. We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. Whether the assistance is in the form of EDUCATION TOKENS, scholarships, or guiding students on where they can receive financial aid, we hope to do it all!

How will you reach your goals in the long-term?
We plan to reach out to universities and introduce them to EDUCATE. We already have some contacts to universities. Also, we will build our website and establish ourselves as a part of university education worldwide. Remember: Education is a worldwide thing and therefore there's a huge potential for us.

Why would I invest in EDUCATE?
Thanks to our skills, we expect to progress fast with this project. Our expertise in the most important fields, united with our determination, will surely lead us to success. This is a great opportunity for you to invest before this really takes off.

Where can I buy EDUCATE?
You can buy EDUCATE on Etherdelta. You may find the link below. We’ve put up some very good offers, buy fast before they are gone!
Also, note that we will do a significant amount of airdrops in the future which will be announced in our telegram group. Make sure to join it if you want free EDUC8!

Will there be an airdrop?
Yes there will be an airdrop in the future. Join our telegram group to get notified!

What's the bonus?
We offer a 10% bonus if you get at least 100k EDUCATE.
We also offer you a 15% bonus if you get at least 200k EDUCATE!

What is the maximum supply?
100 million

Who’s behind this?
Robert has several years of experience in programming and has developed this coin. His expertise will eliminate any software-related challenges that might emerge in the future.

Harry is specialized in marketing. He has contacts to press release websites, an efficient social media network and crypto enthusiasts.

What will you do next?
Our next step will be growing our community. Awareness is the most important thing for our project. At the same time, we plan to add useful content to our website and work on the roadmap.
Also, we will do an AIRDROP in the future! Join our telegram to get airdrop notification!

Where can I find you guys?
Here’s our website: http://educatetoken.com/
Here’s our Twitter: https://twitter.com/educatetoken
Here’s our telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/HYClk1JlrUGMjvshd3XSCg

Additional information:
Etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0xe2097957e4aad7c4a48b7f5091d4ee78f994b0a4-ETH
Contract Address: 0xe2097957e4aad7c4a48b7f5091d4ee78f994b0a4
Token Symbol: EDUCATE
Decimals: 18

Please feel free to ask questions!

Yes good idea to use an ico like this.Really education plays very important role in everyone’s life. I have seen many ICOs related to education I.e Open source university ico,Bitdegree. Should wait and see what transformation will happen using these ICOs.
Activity: 2
It's a very talented idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing him succeed.
Activity: 70
Noble name, will there be a result?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Activity: 145
EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education

Invest in something smart!

What is the purpose of EDUCATE?
We want to bring the blockchain to education. We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. Whether the assistance is in the form of EDUCATION TOKENS, scholarships, or guiding students on where they can receive financial aid, we hope to do it all!

How will you reach your goals in the long-term?
We plan to reach out to universities and introduce them to EDUCATE. We already have some contacts to universities. Also, we will build our website and establish ourselves as a part of university education worldwide. Remember: Education is a worldwide thing and therefore there's a huge potential for us.

Why would I invest in EDUCATE?
Thanks to our skills, we expect to progress fast with this project. Our expertise in the most important fields, united with our determination, will surely lead us to success. This is a great opportunity for you to invest before this really takes off.

Where can I buy EDUCATE?
You can buy EDUCATE on Etherdelta. You may find the link below. We’ve put up some very good offers, buy fast before they are gone!
Also, note that we will do a significant amount of airdrops in the future which will be announced in our telegram group. Make sure to join it if you want free EDUC8!

Will there be an airdrop?
Yes there will be an airdrop in the future. Join our telegram group to get notified!

What's the bonus?
We offer a 10% bonus if you get at least 100k EDUCATE.
We also offer you a 15% bonus if you get at least 200k EDUCATE!

What is the maximum supply?
100 million

Who’s behind this?
Robert has several years of experience in programming and has developed this coin. His expertise will eliminate any software-related challenges that might emerge in the future.

Harry is specialized in marketing. He has contacts to press release websites, an efficient social media network and crypto enthusiasts.

What will you do next?
Our next step will be growing our community. Awareness is the most important thing for our project. At the same time, we plan to add useful content to our website and work on the roadmap.
Also, we will do an AIRDROP in the future! Join our telegram to get airdrop notification!

Where can I find you guys?
Here’s our website: http://educatetoken.com/
Here’s our Twitter: https://twitter.com/educatetoken
Here’s our telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/HYClk1JlrUGMjvshd3XSCg

Additional information:
Etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0xe2097957e4aad7c4a48b7f5091d4ee78f994b0a4-ETH
Contract Address: 0xe2097957e4aad7c4a48b7f5091d4ee78f994b0a4
Token Symbol: EDUCATE
Decimals: 18

Please feel free to ask questions!

Education is the primary for every single individual throughout the world the technology is growing day by day but still there are many countries in the entire world who are interested to study but due to lack of the money and knowledge about the technology there are not able to go to school.I think we must think some thing new that is different from the current system that every individual should pay to gain knowledge. In turn we can provide knowledge by providing money or stakes for every single word they learn from you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Sound good to the new project using the blockchain in education. This such big potential for invest it, but I have visited you web, 
it seem noting in it, all are under the construction now.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Are there more information about kind of education that will be available with this coin?

Here are many words about coin and less words about product. Seems that product itself is not important at all.
And maybe will not be produced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Technical and marketing team members details??
Activity: 220
I really like your project! Joined in social networks. I hope that many investors will come to the project and the price will go to the moon. Prosperity!
I'm waiting for the aidrop!
Activity: 270
Join the official telegram of the project and wait for the latest notice of the airdrop. The current education industry does need this block chain to change some of the status quo. It will be one of the best money projects Cool Grin Smiley
Activity: 154
Looking forward to more detailed information about this coin and how it will be of help to the crypto market.
Activity: 298
  It looks like it's a good project!!!
This project will surely gain more participation from a lot of members and investors.
This is a new project but already listed in etherdelta.
I hope more people will invest and I hope your project will be a success becouse The blockchain to education really important in our days and if it will happen in universities that will be cool !!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
Hello you have a lot of potential for this project. So i would like to support you dev. hopefully you will succeed, good luck i joined on your airdrop.
Activity: 5
Is this similar to the ADA coin, which is sort of "research"?
Activity: 742
Merit: 13
I really liked your project. I hope and I believe that you will succeed. Good luck to you.
Activity: 21
Awesome project guys...

Let's rock this one folks

Keep the good job dev
Pages:
Jump to: