Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 9. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Great project with huge potential  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Good Luck guys  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 24
Activity: 69
Are you planning to involve schools from different countries and different languages? How can people offer you schools to add them to your list?
Thank you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
All we has been waiting that the combination of education and blockchain will be coming eventually. Projects are coming out slowly. I could be more than happy if you could explain your project in more detail.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
interesting project, I filled the form and i will HODL!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
it looks like it's a good project for the future..
But I need more info for this project
Good luck dev Smiley
Activity: 12
Education is the key to success, this will show many people that education is everything in life. Thanks for providing us with this great airdrop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
connecting blockchain with education is a wonderful idea..
education is an essential thing to community and many people seeking education needs a right direction.
I believe you can create this.
Good luck on your project, thanks devs.
Activity: 200
We want to bring the blockchain to education. We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. Whether the assistance is in the form of EDUCATION TOKENS, scholarships, or guiding students on where they can receive financial aid, we hope to do it all!

That is good new. I hope so that to come the best altcoin.
Activity: 28
Hi all!!

I joined in this airdrop, great project.

Good luck and thanks to the devs. Smiley
Activity: 92
good project.future will be bright.goodluck dev Wink
Activity: 4
Hi, all. I'm glad join to community. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 350
Glad join to community EDUCATE
Education is the engine of progress
Good luck Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Supporting this project all the way. Glad to be part of the community
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think this is a good project

Reserve Spanish translation
Activity: 28
This project is the one who needs more donation at investors. It aims for education especially those who want to study but cannnot afford their tuition fees. Hope for the success of this project! Good luck and good job dev!
Activity: 58
i think its too early to try using blockchain for education.. not that it cant be done, bud adoption is still quite low
Activity: 207
great project and good concept. good luck dev
It seems like this will be a good project in the future ..
I will support this project
Activity: 84
Czech altcoin newbie
I just joined your AirDrop and we will see. I think you are promising some really good things on the other Hand there are tons of icos today so for now i am just hoping
Activity: 111
WE want to publish press-release about your platform, please send PM
Pages:
Jump to: