Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 8. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Good project!
Join!  Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
wow just 10000EDUCATE?? unbelievable. i hope the price so high untill no dumper can broke.
Activity: 28
Good idea. Knowledge should be uncensured and accesible to everyone.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Great concept, education needs to be decentralised!
Activity: 1
it looks like a great project!
Activity: 70
Wow! That is just great...bringing the blockchain to education also proving education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction, hence, aims to provide a message board platform for student to give and read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. And most of all the best part is taking action to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education...that is a noble and one of the kindest idea i've encountered. Good luck to this humble, noble and great project admin/dev  Wink
Activity: 33
Интepecный пpoeкт, c нaпpaвлeниeм в oбyчeниe, знaния cилa в нынeшнee вpeмя!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
i think make a token for scholarship seeker is a good idea, it can make scholarship reciever can spend their money with more free, and also reciever can reduce fee for bank
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
The great reforms around Education. Education is inevitable to all. I'm supporting this project.
Activity: 168
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,WP etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.
Activity: 714
The idea is very noble, as soon as it will be implemented in real life. I want more information about the project.
Activity: 62
Interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I hope we will have great future. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 84
INS Ecosystem
good job.good luck!!
Activity: 117
Students and new generation is our future and we should focus as much as we can to help them learn more and better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested ,I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Looking good project .I hope to go forward from in crypto.wish you good luck
Activity: 43
What I love most about this project is the ultimate goal which is; To provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. With that, your project should go a long way in helping the needy thereby inculcating the huge potentials of blockchain into them. I see a great future in this!.
Activity: 182
Merit: 103
صلو عليه
looks promising project with a good developers behind this token wishing you guys success

Activity: 10
this project is awsome , and I hope your particepating this Form  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: