Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 6. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Great project. I love the idea. Hope it will go well. Good luck.
Activity: 14
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team! Nice job!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested ,I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him.thankyou
Activity: 29
Education is very important. Especially to the average and below, education is considered as the best asset. This project is really important.
Activity: 452
Merit: 102
The project looks very promising. And airdrop is very good(for me Smiley).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I always join good projects!
Activity: 53
The future of education is sharing information via blockchain. This is on my radar. Good luck with the project!
dns
Activity: 70
It is a very good idea. Every student need educate and support. I am sure EDUCATE token will work perfectly.
Thank you for airdrop and good luck for the team!
Activity: 87
This is a good project, in my opinion. I wish you rapid and successful development!
Activity: 476
This must be a promising & good to invest company that we should all joined. Thanks I'm part of this team
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Unexpected developments so quickly.I'm sure this will be a great project
Activity: 55
Quite an interesting project. I consider it necessary to support such initiatives, since, even so many people can not afford to get an education
Activity: 3
Activity: 41
Impressive project. Education and blockchain, very nice. Good luck!
Activity: 5
Education is something that will not be stolen. Im glad you value education. Goodluck devs
Activity: 1
Hope lads will made a great investment project for future. Good luck!
Activity: 50
MOOC in the blockchain? Nice idea! We need this stuff in the blockchain world.
Activity: 40
I've sign up the airdrop, i wish you the best
Pages:
Jump to: