Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 48. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
education is the base and very important thing of our development so of course this project has a future. Good luck! Without Education Crypto is Bubble
Activity: 110
The concept of this project is really catch my attention because of education purposes , hoping for more updates to this project and hopefully become a successful one.
Activity: 214
Hello.
Is there a roadmap? If not yet, when will you be ready?
I hope this project will be success. Cheesy
Activity: 336
Focus education, health care, food and drug and other block chain projects are very necessary. I hope it can solve some problems facing the educational industry, and bring some Gospels to children who are out of school.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested ,I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the concept of this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
educate is great idea
i love to participate in this token
Activity: 546
This is a good idea , make a crypto for education purpose , also we can teach the student about cryptocurrencies too
good luck
Activity: 224
I would like to participating on EDUCATE airdrop.

Im sure it will be a great and success project.

Thanks alot Dev  Smiley
Activity: 266
I really appreciate this project as this helps the ones those who in need of their education and i think that this would succeed for sure.
Activity: 58
i just joined it!
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
This is a good one.
Such knowledge is needed now as blockchain technology is rapidly changing the way we do things.
Which institutions are you in contact with?
Hope this goes through very soon. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Nice to hear this project . Its help to all individuals to educate , dev keep this project up to the road . This project is very helpful to users and also the community. I give you a thumbs like .  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Education is very important for all the people, so, good luck dev!
Activity: 431
Merit: 108

[/quote]
must hold this token and will see what happen in the future.
good luck dev on developing on this project .
Activity: 39
Education is the best legacy to give to a child. As a parent, I'll support this project in all ways. Good luck.
Activity: 364
have registration still support project cause great and good idea.
Activity: 52
Very Noble vision. Education is important today. I wish Good luck for the project and for your vision.
Activity: 56
Nice concept. Good for education. Hope this will be successful
Activity: 27
A nice concept and happy to be part of it
Pages:
Jump to: