Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 43. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Beautiful provide with successful result
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Truly a wonderful project, now looking forward to the success of this one.
Activity: 42
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project
Activity: 16
You can make a great project - the future is for the young people that will use this token for educational purposes.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
education to the blockchain is a great idea. I will follow this project closely. Good luck devs
Activity: 416
Impressive! The project is very promising, one of the best platform that gives hope for our children's future. A great idea that focuses on helping students worldwide is one hell of an achievement! I will definitely support you, i wish the team all the best for bringing up this project, nice devs.
Activity: 322
The airdrop activity is worth looking forward to. I have brought the project into my own election. My first step is to get chips for Airdropping and bounty. The second step is to find opportunities to buy part of it. I should not participate in the project's ICO, because the recent market is not good. Lips sealed
Activity: 112
EDUCATE Airdrop! HODL you tokens to see 1000% profit!
is it really??
Activity: 168
Merit: 23
It seems like this will be a good project in the future
Activity: 6
awesome project that prioritized education that will bring to blockchain technology this is interesting and im glad to be part of this EDUCATE TOKEN
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Great project you gat there, everyone seek knowledge and that your purpose...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This is a good idea. Hope your platform will incorporate school offers like admissions and requirements, and scholarships. This will pull massive prospective students to your project thereby soaring it to great heights. Nice one
Activity: 14
Wow this is a nice project, good to knows that you guys aim to provide education seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hussle.
Activity: 132
This is a great project i support this goodluck
Activity: 336
My career is a teacher, and I'm happy to see the block chain in this education industry. I will join the telegram of the project waiting for the notifications of the airdrop Kiss
Activity: 78
Good cause. Education is key. Will be interesting to watch. I hope this community grows and hodls!
Activity: 336
The next step is to expand the community of the project, which is correct. This is a praiseworthy way. This will be a revolutionary change in the educational field. Grin
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Good project, good luck
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
It's amazingly popular. I think that's because it is a solid project. I will support you so please hold on.
I think that it is quite a solid project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Education remains the key , glad to see this project
Pages:
Jump to: