Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 45. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
This is very a great idea for a project and also this looks very promising. I'll follow and support this project. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Niceproject and it is very important focusing on this field.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
im so happy that ive joined on your project goodluck
Activity: 80
Education is the key to success in later life. I support this project.
Activity: 36
Nice project educate a good name and concept this project may hit to the moon goodluck
Activity: 327
Good job dev i think this  will be a good project i hope it will succed
Activity: 42
Innovative project EDUCATE.. It sure makes the future secure and certain
Activity: 202
Hope this project goes well and will go to the moon.
Activity: 47
education is a must, i'm used to work at university college, and for sure tuition fee is a big problem for some student, i'm glad that you have intention to help with that. education also a big investment with low return profit, it more to non profit organization. i hope your have idea to fund all related source and make this project success, reaching young mind with attractive technology like blockchain will make them more involve and it suit them.
Activity: 35
This is an amazing project of you ask me. Bringing blockchain to education is indeed a wonderful idea. People of all races are passionate about education, the platform for interaction between students and the provision of tuition and scholarship assistance will cause this to flourish. I'm in full support of this. All the best dev.
Activity: 50
This project will be very helpful for those who really wanted to invest in education, those who dreamed of having a bright future for their children and for those who wanted to make their parents proud.
A project for the crypto lovers as well.
Activity: 113
Waiting further development is this good project.
Nice one team EDUCATE !!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Good ideas of the people behind this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The idea of the project is wonderful, what you need to learn crypto currency. The site is also not a bad thing for beginners in this field.
Activity: 294
Glad to be here, wih the nice project
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
A good project, education is really important and this project is going to spread education in a blockchain. I hope more members and investors will support this project. Good luck and please continue to update us.
Activity: 16
Goodluck to your project and more project to come.
Activity: 294
Very interesting project! Good luck to the team
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very interesting project idea in the future can bring not a bad profit to its investors. If the dev team will all also work hard all of it will turn out. I will follow the topic further.
Activity: 153
EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education

Invest in something smart!

What is the purpose of EDUCATE?
We want to bring the blockchain to education. We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. Whether the assistance is in the form of EDUCATION TOKENS, scholarships, or guiding students on where they can receive financial aid, we hope to do it all!

this is a brilliant idea, I am really impressed, I hope to be able to help in this EDUCATION TOKEN project
Pages:
Jump to: