Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 44. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
It is necessary to bring the block chain into the educational industry chain, and it is of great significance. I am concerned about the airdrop and bounty activities of this project Roll Eyes
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
http://educatetoken.com/ Interesting use case. how to plan to provide high quality education to students? In what areas will you be providing tuition etc? How will tuition be conducted? e.g Live Lecture pod cast from the education token blockchain? Good luck with success of your projects goals, and token distribution etc. s2557376
Activity: 50
 Good project, Interesting concept  This is gonna be huge!! Cheers to all who joined!
Activity: 458
This is Looking awesome and a massive project.very interesting project. EDUCATE will be a huge coin in the crypto field so have buy some bags when it hit on an exchange.great concept with the best team. good luck and success to this project.
Activity: 476
I hope that everything will go according to plan!
Activity: 406
Educate is great project, don't miss it guys!
successful Educate, i support you
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Dear all
i wish you all good luck with this amazing project
Activity: 84
We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses.
Nice idea for.the project and goodluck hope for success
Activity: 70
 very interesting project, I wish good luck for your project.
Activity: 70
It seems like this will be a good project in the future ..
I will support this project Smiley Smiley
Project Team took their time to plan this project. I can see success close by
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
nice project name glad to be here and i hope it's a success
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I hope the success! Good luck!
Activity: 56
Needed project for world.That should be world coin.A blockchain  for educational purposes.Good luck Dev.
Activity: 252
It is such a great projects with a great bonus and i will support it so that i can earn myself a reward..
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Education is power ! Therefore whoever pursue education will be successful ! That also applies to your project . Goodluck devs !
Activity: 126
this project looks good in the future with education as the main target. I love being part of this promising project
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
I'd like to believe that the project will be continued. I hope for cooperation. Join
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle.
Hi devs
what do you mean by everything?
and are you gonna to connect all the universities in the world?
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
Best work and well looked and I think this would be a great coin
Activity: 27
nice project!

i will support this!
Pages:
Jump to: