Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 4. (Read 70870 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Airdrop details are out:

Upon migration to the EOS.io blockchain, and the inherent swap two things will happen:

1. The supply of Billionaire Tokens will be increased by 33%. This will be distributed proportionally to EOS wallets with more than 100 EOS coins.
2. Billionaire Token holders with more than 5000 XBL will receive 5% extra XBL.

This is done in order to ensure fairness to holders while going forward with the EOS airdrop.

At what point is the EOS balance snapshot taken during the swap? Will need to know so I can stock up first!
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
F*ck it im out, Ive just dumped my XBL.

Its never going to work, Gluedogs attitude has been the downfall of this coin, just read back through the thread, ive defended it many times in the past but no more. And adding another million to the supply just to get dumped even lower is stupid.

I cant even be arsed to go into detail.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Airdrop details are out:

Upon migration to the EOS.io blockchain, and the inherent swap two things will happen:

1. The supply of Billionaire Tokens will be increased by 33%. This will be distributed proportionally to EOS wallets with more than 100 EOS coins.

This is done in order to ensure fairness to holders while going forward with the EOS airdrop.

So, you're just going to let Cryptopia delist it then?  What a stupid move, there is no reason for a swap.

The games can't run on the ETH blockchain. A kitty app caused major issues . . there is no volume on Cryptopia anyway. Best to swap to EOS, give the coin new life, and the ability to actually function like it's supposed to. Because now, the ETH network couldn't handle it, and I think, over time, you will see that many other coins move over to EOS.

You don't make major decisions based on exchanges. You make them based on the progress of the project. And we've already seen, and there are examples if you go back through this ANN, of how the ETH network won't handle the XBL games.  
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Airdrop details are out:

So, you're just going to let Cryptopia delist it then?  What a stupid move, there is no reason for a swap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Airdrop details are out:

I think that your project will be able to bring something new and unique to the gambling industry and will please gamblers
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Airdrop details are out:

I think this token is to cheap. A contract for raffel and a marketcap of 600,000 USD.
This is more than kiboplatform or other erc20 tokens. this is a real product.

Yep. And it will shine on the EOS platform . . . now, if they can only get the bugs worked out.
Activity: 43
I think this token is to cheap. A contract for raffel and a marketcap of 600,000 USD.
This is more than kiboplatform or other erc20 tokens. this is a real product.
I need a break!
Hi fellow XBL Lovers Smiley
i was just wondering if there were any updates ?
Thanks
Rick
Cryptopia has informed us that, if we go ahead with the Coin Swap they will put our coin in a delisting state and users will have 1 month to withdraw the coins.

We are still waiting for an answer from Coinexchange.

Given these current circumstances we might decide to delay the coin swap until further notice. Our decision has not been made yet. We will keep everyone updated as usual.

Yea, that is typically how Cryptopia handles coin swaps. Sucks.

Not sure about Coin Exchange, don't use that exchange much. I'm interested in seeing XBL move to EOS, and dependant on how much demand there is for EOS tokens, exchange will start to add them. I am curious if there are any other projects that have announced they are moving to EOS because of the sluggishness of ETH, but I can see it happening a lot in the coming months.
Cryptopia has informed us that, if we go ahead with the Coin Swap they will put our coin in a delisting state and users will have 1 month to withdraw the coins.

We are still waiting for an answer from Coinexchange.

Given these current circumstances we might decide to delay the coin swap until further notice. Our decision has not been made yet. We will keep everyone updated as usual.
I need a break!
What will happen to the XBL tokens in cryptopia? Is it automatic swap?

I think dev will make an announcement regarding that once Cryptoptia answers them.

Most exchanges normally do an automatic swap when things like this happen, I assume Cryptopia  will do same, ive seen it done before Smiley

36% rise today, XBL is gonna fly high Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 105

I think dev will make an announcement regarding that once Cryptoptia answers them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Join the telegram group with active devs and community.

Link: https://t.me/BillionaireToken
Activity: 84
For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

PrimeStar bitcointalk topic
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Yes, as I said countless times before (I have to keep repeating myself), everything will be made very easy to use for the end user.

Oh ok, sorry for bothering you then. Didn't follow XBL for a while.
Hello gluedog, will you post a manual or some tutorial on how to do a swap? I have never done one, and my coins are on an exchange.

Hopefully the exchange will just do the swap themselves Cheesy

That would be ideal, we are waiting from an answer from the exchanges, we'll keep everyone posted.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Hello gluedog, will you post a manual or some tutorial on how to do a swap? I have never done one, and my coins are on an exchange.

Hopefully the exchange will just do the swap themselves Cheesy
Yes,  everything will be made very easy to use for the users.
Pages:
Jump to: