Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 9. (Read 70870 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hello everyone,

I've been watching this project for a long time and I think it's very interesting in the long run.
hold'em poker is very popular and with the creativity of a good graphic desiner, it is a magnet for players worldwide.
I hope for everyone who believes in the team billionaire, that it has success and works hard.

From now on! I stand by the side of the team as an investor and friend, gradually no problem.

Thank you BP!

Hi BP! I felt the same way when I found this project. Interestingly enough, I first came across it on Crytopia's "Featured Markets" banner. It popped up and something drew me in! I thought it was another crazy token but after reading the white paper and talking to others in the community, this is a juggernaut in the making. I feel like it checks all the boxes when it comes to creating long term value. I love the optimism in the community as well. It's nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you in the forums. :-)

Well hey newbies, there is a certain integrity that those of us who have been involved in this shit for awhile expect from a dev. So regardless of what cryptobridge decides to do to make things right, it doesn't deflect the fact that gluedog did what he did.  And i intend to stick around for a long time and make sure potential investors are made aware of what kind of human being they investing into. Since he choose to have a nonchalant attitude about what he did, I think it's only fair that i do my part.  
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Cryptobridge responded here https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/958109545661911045

this hater need to be banned from bitcointalk report him !

Thank you for posting this. It looks like all will be fine as expected. :-)
Hello everyone,

I've been watching this project for a long time and I think it's very interesting in the long run.
hold'em poker is very popular and with the creativity of a good graphic desiner, it is a magnet for players worldwide.
I hope for everyone who believes in the team billionaire, that it has success and works hard.

From now on! I stand by the side of the team as an investor and friend, gradually no problem.

Thank you BP!

Hi BP! I felt the same way when I found this project. Interestingly enough, I first came across it on Crytopia's "Featured Markets" banner. It popped up and something drew me in! I thought it was another crazy token but after reading the white paper and talking to others in the community, this is a juggernaut in the making. I feel like it checks all the boxes when it comes to creating long term value. I love the optimism in the community as well. It's nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you in the forums. :-)
Activity: 8
Hello everyone,

Thank you BP!
Cryptobridge responded here https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/958109545661911045

Still doesn't negate the fact that he did what he did. thus his character has been exposed whether you like to believe it or not.
Yes a personal vendetta that is not just hurting the person he's aiming at, but the whole XBL community, its just unbelievable that this kind of behavior is tolerated on such a high profile forum.
Why would someone who claims to be so high and mighty want to inflict suffering on an whole community ? It is beyond my comprehension Huh

Ah the irony, you should turn around and ask gluedog that question.
Activity: 24

Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Serious Guys anyone reading this forum should just ignore all the off topic stuff, and just look at the stats, the work, and the communication from this Team, they are dedicated to XBL and its community, I have my money where my mouth is, and it will be staying with XBL for the foreseeable future Smiley
I need a break!
I heard today there is a chance, xbl have some fresh capital for development!!!     Roll Eyes Cool
XBL to the Moon!! Grin Grin

Lol love it  Cheesy

XBL to the moon Smiley
I need a break!
Yes a personal vendetta that is not just hurting the person he's aiming at, but the whole XBL community, its just unbelievable that this kind of behavior is tolerated on such a high profile forum.
Why would someone who claims to be so high and mighty want to inflict suffering on an whole community ? It is beyond my comprehension Huh
Activity: 20
I heard today there is a chance, xbl have some fresh capital for development!!!     Roll Eyes Cool
XBL to the Moon!! Grin Grin
Really LOVE the red writing, but let's keep this on-topic. I don't think anyone cares about this sub1x nonsense.

Oh i care!!! and the several individuals you fucked with your action care. As for liecoinricky ( the stupid muthafucka that has his kids future invested cos he pick his investments wisely, and choose an ETH token called billionaire token) Grin Grin Grin Grin  i wonder if you would consider me a tool if it was your bullshit billionaire token that got fucked by one person. anyway, soon enough you will find out cos the fucker already showed his character and soon as this crap gains any speed he is dumping all over your dumbass. As i promised this quote will always be current on every page so get used to it. Oh and its on-topic cos it concerns the fucker who created this thread.

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire sell order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/founder-of-xbl-gluedog-destroyed-sub1x-project-2835149

Dude, I am sorry that you lost but to be honest, we all have lost at one point. In 2014 I lost thousands and not just value, I mean hard cash that I i spent on getting cryto. Guy took my money and ran. I spent months building a relationship with him and then bam! I swore I would spend every last minute trying to find that jerk.  I spent weeks and months with a pit in my stomach because of it. I almost lost my family because of it. Then one day I realized I was throwing my life away and wasting it trying to get justice and vengeance. Time is more precious than any amount you lost...Stop throwing away your priceless time and figure a way out of this...If you made it this far with crypto I know you will be fine.

Apparently you don't know me well. Its not about money, am more than ok on that aspect, it's the principle. The first dude that scammed me, i stayed active on all of his scam threads from July 2017 till his accts finally got tag this month by the admins and he deleted everything and left the space.

The second dev that scammed individuals in a space i was involved was Droxne and i have been fighting them since august 2017 and their thread is currently closed to avoid me making post that incriminate them.

So, though gluedog didn't directly scam the Sub1x community, his action show he is unfit to honestly guide any coin and potential investors need to be made aware of that.

When i said this coin just got a friend, trust that its going to be a really long term relationship cos i actually enjoy doing this. If i expose a dev's true character to a potential investor and it prevents the individual from investing in a platform that might turn sticky in the future, i gain a lot joy from that.

So i have the time and am quite selective on what i invest it into but when i make my choice, it gets my full undivided attention.

You are right, I don't know you well and never will, except that you are self-serving. This is the issue with people that feel they are doing something for the greater good. Like a social justice warrior, the deep seeded motive is that you want vengeance and to see people suffer, because you suffered or don't agree with someone. I also do know that you feel you are a good judge of character in that you feel you know that glue dog is a scammer. Being that you've been scammed on multiple occasions perhaps your judge of character needs some work. Take some of that priceless time I mentioned before and devote it to improving yourself and your relationships.

I never called gluedog a scammer, i said he has an unethical character that is unfit to lead a coin. And potential investors need to be made aware of that. Especially when he owns a large percentage of this billionaire  Grin token.

Also, am just regurgitating gluedog's own admission in a larger font. Am not making up stories about him or adding lies to make it juicy. just quoting what he already admitted to.   
  Like i said, you can't toss a stone at a glass house in public, then hide your hand and claim you are innocent.
You are right, I don't know you well and never will, except that you are self-serving. This is the issue with people that feel they are doing something for the greater good. Like a social justice warrior, the deep seeded motive is that you want vengeance and to see people suffer, because you suffered or don't agree with someone. I also do know that you feel you are a good judge of character in that you feel you know that glue dog is a scammer. Being that you've been scammed on multiple occasions perhaps your judge of character needs some work. Take some of that priceless time I mentioned before and devote it to improving yourself and your relationships.
@Islapdonkey One could not help but become curious to check out your post history.

Not surprised most of your posts are filled with hate.

Is there a complaint procedure, this kind of hate he keeps spewing has no place on here Sad
Most of the forums ive ever been on would of already banned him.

Well, ain't you the wise one litecoinricky (who chooses his investment wisely for his kid's future but choose to invest in an ETH token called billionaire  Grin coin) could you please provide the names of the forums am banned from.

As for hate, am not sure what you talking about, am just quoting what gluedog already acknowledged he did. So, am not sure how its hate if am just feeding his truth back to him. You can't throw stone at a glass house in public, then hide your hand. Nope!

As for my other post, like i said, i love love love love exposing scam. I get lot of a joy watching individuals with unscrupulous mindset squirm. So get use to it Mr gluedog.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
@Islapdonkey One could not help but become curious to check out your post history.

Is there a complaint procedure, this kind of hate he keeps spewing has no place on here Sad

Or we could just amuse ourselves at him.
I need a break!

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Really LOVE the red writing, but let's keep this on-topic. I don't think anyone cares about this sub1x nonsense.

Oh i care!!! and the several individuals you fucked with your action care. As for liecoinricky ( the stupid muthafucka that has his kids future invested cos he pick his investments wisely, and choose an ETH token called billionaire token) Grin Grin Grin Grin  i wonder if you would consider me a tool if it was your bullshit billionaire token that got fucked by one person. anyway, soon enough you will find out cos the fucker already showed his character and soon as this crap gains any speed he is dumping all over your dumbass. As i promised this quote will always be current on every page so get used to it. Oh and its on-topic cos it concerns the fucker who created this thread.

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire sell order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/founder-of-xbl-gluedog-destroyed-sub1x-project-2835149

Dude, I am sorry that you lost but to be honest, we all have lost at one point. In 2014 I lost thousands and not just value, I mean hard cash that I i spent on getting cryto. Guy took my money and ran. I spent months building a relationship with him and then bam! I swore I would spend every last minute trying to find that jerk.  I spent weeks and months with a pit in my stomach because of it. I almost lost my family because of it. Then one day I realized I was throwing my life away and wasting it trying to get justice and vengeance. Time is more precious than any amount you lost...Stop throwing away your priceless time and figure a way out of this...If you made it this far with crypto I know you will be fine.

Apparently you don't know me well. Its not about money, am more than ok on that aspect, it's the principle. The first dude that scammed me, i stayed active on all of his scam threads from July 2017 till his accts finally got tag this month by the admins and he deleted everything and left the space.

The second dev that scammed individuals in a space i was involved was Droxne and i have been fighting them since august 2017 and their thread is currently closed to avoid me making post that incriminate them.

So, though gluedog didn't directly scam the Sub1x community, his action show he is unfit to honestly guide any coin and potential investors need to be made aware of that.

When i said this coin just got a friend, trust that its going to be a really long term relationship cos i actually enjoy doing this. If i expose a dev's true character to a potential investor and it prevents the individual from investing in a platform that might turn sticky in the future, i gain a lot joy from that.

So i have the time and am quite selective on what i invest it into but when i make my choice, it gets my full undivided attention.

I could not agree more!
Pages:
Jump to: