Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 5. (Read 70870 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Hello gluedog, will you post a manual or some tutorial on how to do a swap? I have never done one, and my coins are on an exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hey peeps excuse my ignorance but swap isn't going to commence until 48 days from now or swap must happen before 48 days from now?

The swap starts once the EOS main net is active, this is in 47 days Smiley

I never said the swap starts in 47 days. I said the swap should start shortly after the EOSio main net is launched, which is in 47 days.

There may be indefinite delays, though, depending on exchanges and how they decide to handle the swap. If it was only up to us, we could have the swap going right away, but it's not just up to us. We'll keep everyone updated as we have more information.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Hey peeps excuse my ignorance but swap isn't going to commence until 48 days from now or swap must happen before 48 days from now?

The swap starts once the EOS main net is active, this is in 47 days Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
The whole project itself is brilliant, the point is to see if it will please users and if they will use it to play. To do so, after switching to the EOS platform, Gluedog must do a good marketing to make it known.

Many projects have excellent Wp on paper, then we must see if they are developed, known and used by the community.

I did Ico, I still have many XBLs and a good trust in Gluedog!
I need a break!

48 days left until that: https://eoscountdown.com/

The tokens that remain un-swapped will be burned as an offering to the market gods, further diminishing the supply of Billionaire Tokens. Are we going to see under three million? We think so.

This is great news, thanks for the update Gluedog  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
More than 20 days you do not write here in Gluedog anymore.
You have news for us, are there any updates?

If I remember correctly you promised some other exchange soon .... you suspended everything waiting for passage to blockchian Eos of June?

We are actively developing the EOS games, the exchange we had wanted to list on did not turn out to be a safe place so we abandoned that idea. We'll go for other, better exchanges once we have something running on EOS.

You can follow us on twitter and on telegram, there has been more activity from the Billionaire Token team in here.

Gluedog, any news on the migration to the EOS platform?

Or any other updates at this time?

The first step of the migration to EOS will be a coin swap. This will happen shortly after the launch of the EOS main net.

The Billionaire Token EOS coin swap will be done automatically by Smart Contracts. The only requirements are an existing EOS account, Chrome and Metamask. You will then have to access our website, click a few buttons and you are all set for the swap.

48 days left until that: https://eoscountdown.com/

The tokens that remain un-swapped will be burned as an offering to the market gods, further diminishing the supply of Billionaire Tokens. Are we going to see under three million? We think so.

I need a break!

Plus one other big thing, once the games are running the burning of XBL starts, and the more we play the lower the supply, its just genius!

I cant wait to play the poker Grin

why is that?how much will be burned total  ?

Im not sure of the percentage, but the whole point of XBL is to utilize their deflationary system, for every game played using XBL a small percentage of the stake is burned, and so the total supply drops, the more games played the more is burnt Smiley

Its a brilliant concept, and if done correctly XBL could be huge Wink

yes but how much is that % ? theoretically xbl will disappear one day Cheesy

LOL, I believe that if the number of XBL starts to drop too fast, the percentage burnt each time can and will be adjusted Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 1

Plus one other big thing, once the games are running the burning of XBL starts, and the more we play the lower the supply, its just genius!

Im not sure of the percentage, but the whole point of XBL is to utilize their deflationary system, for every game played using XBL a small percentage of the stake is burned, and so the total supply drops, the more games played the more is burnt Smiley

yes but how much is that % ? theoretically xbl will disappear one day Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Gluedog, any news on the migration to the EOS platform?

Or any other updates at this time?
I need a break!

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

why is that?how much will be burned total  ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Great News: With Dawn 3.0 finally stable, we should be seeing the first incarnations of the XBL Raffle, Burner and Cee-Lo DICE game very soon. For a chance to participate in the open beta for these stay tuned for more announcements!

I need a break!
Looks like it's about to take off, chart looking good.
I agree, things are looking up Smiley

It's pretty much climbing now at only 100 $ volume hahah awesome!

You will not be laughing once the migration to the EOS sytem is done, thats why the volume is low at the minute, nothing is really happening until June when the EOS migration is complete.
My prediction for XBL is it will at least double by mid May, and be at an all time high and volume by June.

It's pretty much climbing now at only 100 $ volume hahah awesome!
I need a break!
Activity: 178
Merit: 7
They're still active on Twitter.

Can you please share link? Smiley Cheers for info though.

Here you go:
https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fbillionaire-token%2F

Last update: 25/3/18 Raffle & Burner Page "As promised, a sneak preview of our new #Raffle & #Burner page, the final version may look very different. This is still just a rough sketch that our artists are working on. Did you like it? #XBL #EOS"

Thank you a lot. Smiley I`m also happy to see some progress. Yes, I`m advocating for Universa to be considered for their unique business oriented consensus but hey, whatever it works for you guys. I just want best for this project. Smiley

Here you go:
https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fbillionaire-token%2F

Last update: 25/3/18 Raffle & Burner Page "As promised, a sneak preview of our new #Raffle & #Burner page, the final version may look very different. This is still just a rough sketch that our artists are working on. Did you like it? #XBL #EOS"
Activity: 178
Merit: 7

Pages:
Jump to: