Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 8. (Read 70870 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I see Gluedog is not taking me serious in regards to Universa so I decided not to push it anymore, time will tell and Gluedog please mark my words.
I think you are doing great job here.
I must say i bought loads of your coins at $1 and sold allot of other coins to buy them. Thanks for all the community here and Gluedog himself I feel my investment will flipp for the best.
Thanks all of you guys, luv ya, you made me feel confident and bullish about it again.  Smiley

EOS is much better looking than Universa, I have explained why as well in my previous posts. So it's not that i'm not taking you serious, I am taking you serious but I decided that EOS is still better than UNIVERSA.
Activity: 178
Merit: 7
I see Gluedog is not taking me serious in regards to Universa so I decided not to push it anymore, time will tell and Gluedog please mark my words.
I think you are doing great job here.
I must say i bought loads of your coins at $1 and sold allot of other coins to buy them. Thanks for all the community here and Gluedog himself I feel my investment will flipp for the best.
Thanks all of you guys, luv ya, you made me feel confident and bullish about it again.  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just managed to buy some more XBL Smiley;0

The market seems really stable at the minute, compared to most crypto its looking good Smiley

The price is great at the minute too guys, time to stock up Smiley

Imagine where we will be at when the games come out  Grin

I myself cant wait for the poker, but will definitely play the dice to burn a few of the coins away Smiley

I couldn't agree more! Once the games are live this is going to take off pretty quickly and games are going to be a blast!
Hello. When you connect the platform EOS, the token can no longer be stored in wallet (myetherwallet)? The token will remain as before (STANDARD ERC20 )? The standard will then change or remain ERC20?

I shall redirect you to our FAQ page, the technique for the EOS swap is explained there: https://billionairetoken.com/faq
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hello. When you connect the platform EOS, the token can no longer be stored in wallet (myetherwallet)? The token will remain as before (STANDARD ERC20 )? The standard will then change or remain ERC20?

Asking such a question implies that you should just leave crypto while you still have money in your pocket.
Activity: 21
Activity: 21
Design and atmosphere of the site Super. Waiting for the summer, when the game starts.
Activity: 8
Update:

We have a new twitter cover: https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn

again, i like the design a lot!
It reminds me a little bit of a movie from the past.

I hope you create a pokerplatform with this design!

If this is from the technology like pokerstars and with your design,
it will be a big thing!

TY BP
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Just managed to buy some more XBL Smiley;0

The market seems really stable at the minute, compared to most crypto its looking good Smiley

The price is great at the minute too guys, time to stock up Smiley

Imagine where we will be at when the games come out  Grin

I myself cant wait for the poker, but will definitely play the dice to burn a few of the coins away Smiley
Well, am honored that you think i posses that much power to bump your thread. As for nobody caring  Grin this is not mean't for the newb sheeps you have in your bag already but rather directed on a serious investor who might be thinking on dropping serious money on this, but choose to  do a research first. But since you asked for it, i will honor your wish. so here we go

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire buy order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/founder-of-xbl-gluedog-destroyed-sub1x-project-2835149

I think nobody really cares about what donkey has to say, so we should be on-topic even if he's giving us free ANN bumps with his offtopic stuff. lol.
I need a break!
Hey Gluedog,
No problem, Im just loving the work you have done so far.
I was just trying to promote the team and the community ,and wanted others to see this is a good project.
Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 24
lmao islapdonkey keep your good work

- the topic gain a lot of visibility and new investor are aware of us because there is no bad buzz

- my bids are getting filled

😂😂😂 magnifique
I need a break!
XBL is a great investment opportunity for anyone, Keep it up Smiley
Quote from: Islapdonkey

You are just a troll that needed banning, why would you be so sick that you don't care about anyone else other than yourself, the XBL community is made up of small investors trying to do their best for families etc.
But you and your pathetic grudge against Gluedog could have ripple effect that could hurt many more innocent investors.
Have some empathy man!

Again, the irony. Cos Sub1x community is made up of small investors trying to do their best for their families but Gluedog tauted them after trying to fuck their situation up. luckily, Cryptobridge was kind enough to come to their rescue. So with that said

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire buy order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/founder-of-xbl-gluedog-destroyed-sub1x-project-2835149

I need a break!
Thanks for the free bumps, more and more new people are getting interested in the project.

@Everyone: We will aim to release testnet versions of the Raffle and DICE games before the EOS main net launch (June 2018).
We still don't have more hard deadlines yet.

Great news Gluedog, your good work will outshine any trolls.

I cant wait to try out the new games Smiley
I need a break!
Seems like a good time to invest, price is looking great at the minute Smiley
Thanks for the free bumps, more and more new people are getting interested in the project.

@Everyone: We will aim to release testnet versions of the Raffle and DICE games before the EOS main net launch (June 2018).
We still don't have more hard deadlines yet.

Pages:
Jump to: