Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binarium is the cryptocurrency protected from ASICs and oriented on games - page 5. (Read 27281 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Here is the short announcement of our new game GunBlaze on Unreal Engine 4 : https://youtu.be/tupHFaSxuO4 - it'll use Binarium, as integrated cryptocurrency.
Great news!Thanks for hard working. Please keep moving up.
Activity: 67
Here is the short announcement of our new game GunBlaze on Unreal Engine 4 : https://youtu.be/tupHFaSxuO4 - it'll use Binarium, as integrated cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hi , is there some exchange available? i have been mining with server's cpu and i have a masternode. going to hold  yes but i would like to have a price review

Hello, Binarium is listed on ubit.pw .

how configure the masternode?

Checkout our Discord channel.

what is this coin going for???

?

Hello, everyone, we announce an bounty : first 20 teams or mans, that will create their own Binarium pool, based on our repositories, will receive bonus 1000 Binariums. In addition, we will place links to third-party pools on main tab of Binarium wallet. This will help to spread Binarium, protect it from 51% attack and protect it from DDoS attacks.

what kind of gaming market is binarium interested in?
In-game currency.
Items, DLCs and games themselves trading on exchange.

Often times most people go to the pool with the most hash power anyway and then even foster centralization.
We'll make in mining pool random choosing of nNounce start value for each new block, so that each pool'll do different work and 'll have a chance to find a block, proportional to its hashing power.

Does that make any difference? Isn't the only thing that counts the total hash power one pool has?

Yes, pools with the most hashing power give the most reliable payments to miners. But, anyway, pools with less hashing power have chances to mine a block, proportional, to their hashing speed. It is a thing to think about : how to stimulate people to distribute more evenly between pools.

Right but the only way to stimulate them is money and the most money goes towards the pool with the most hashing power. It's interesting theory and even if people know it is risky to use the biggest pool because of attack possibilities, they would still do it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the broker Binarium is quite stable and successful platform, I am attracted here by the speed of the platform and the opening of transactions.I have registered on this platform and have never regretted.
when moon?
when exchange?

Binarium is already listed here https://ubit.pw/markets/binariumbtc , we are also seeking to sell 10 000 - 20 000 Binariums to list on Crex24 exchange.
Activity: 149
so is this coin only going to be cpu mine-able?
Yes, you are right.

but when GPU miner?

We will not implement GPU miner, if third-party developers wish to implement it, then they can do this. But, if there'll be GPU-miner, that is more than twice as effective on todays GPUs, as CPU-miners on todays CPUs, and especially if there'll be ASIC developed for Binarium, then we'll implement new hashing algorithm, that 'll be more hard for GPUs and ASICs, while keeping current consensus of network.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
We published Binarium cryptocurrency version 0.12.7. In it we integrated pool-miner with wallet. This is a new function and its implementation may still have an errors, so, if wallet on your PC works with errors, then report to us about this. Also, please, make backup of your wallet before upgrading to new version.

https://binarium.money/
http://pool.binarium.money/
Hi , is there some exchange available? i have been mining with server's cpu and i have a masternode. going to hold  yes but i would like to have a price review

?

Hello, everyone, we announce an bounty : first 20 teams or mans, that will create their own Binarium pool, based on our repositories, will receive bonus 1000 Binariums. In addition, we will place links to third-party pools on main tab of Binarium wallet. This will help to spread Binarium, protect it from 51% attack and protect it from DDoS attacks.

In-game currency.

Often times most people go to the pool with the most hash power anyway and then even foster centralization.
We'll make in mining pool random choosing of nNounce start value for each new block, so that each pool'll do different work and 'll have a chance to find a block, proportional to its hashing power.

Does that make any difference? Isn't the only thing that counts the total hash power one pool has?

Yes, pools with the most hashing power give the most reliable payments to miners. But, anyway, pools with less hashing power have chances to mine a block, proportional, to their hashing speed. It is a thing to think about : how to stimulate people to distribute more evenly between pools.

?

In-game currency.

?

In-game currency.

In-game currency.

Activity: 84
Hello I am newbe about mining so.. how the mining works here? Do you play a game and you mine Binarium? Please let me know I am interested!
Activity: 56
Activity: 18
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Hello, everyone, we integrated pool-miner into Windows wallet, please, test it, just place your Binariums receive address in Options. RPC command : setgenerate_in_pool. You'll find beta versions of wallets here : https://yadi.sk/d/H_fVSjP03YfZyi . We think, that we should test and debug integration for 1 - 2 weeks, before making new stable release. Meanwhile we will concentrate again on Binarium integration with games.

In-game currency.
Pages:
Jump to: