Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binarium is the cryptocurrency protected from ASICs and oriented on games - page 9. (Read 27281 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Also guys. What is your Telegram?

Telegram: https://twitter.com/Binarium_money .

Thank you for finding an error, corrected it.
Hello, Team and Comunity, the PORTUGUESE THREAD is now live. Dev, Pm sended, please see.

Thx. Binarium to the moon Cheesy

Hello, belechau, thank you for your work, I've sent to you amount of Binariums, on which we have agreed, please, check your wallet.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Cryptocup is a game based on the prediction of the World Cup matches result in the Ethereum blockchain. Each participant will earn points depending on his predictions, and the winners (top positions) will win a percentage of the accrued pot. This project might interest soccer fans and experts.
Activity: 172
I like new coins and new projects like this. I will refer to this project. Thank you!
Egretia
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, Team and Comunity, the PORTUGUESE THREAD is now live. Dev, Pm sended, please see.

Thx. Binarium to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 18
No,its  seems a good project
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
seems like scam , keep attention guys
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
Activity: 97
did the chain just split? Shocked

22:57:11

getmininginfo

{
  "blocks": 64050,
  "currentblocksize": 1000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.2371337697159171,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 12,
  "networkhashps": 5910323.52522688,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "generate": true
}

yeah in one wallet im in the main chain, the other wallet was mining on the other chain for like 5hours (600kh/s from some other people aswell) so I was wondering why I was finding so many blocks Cheesy restarted the wallet and it swapped back to the right chain, all fine
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
did the chain just split? Shocked

getmininginfo

{
  "blocks": 64050,
  "currentblocksize": 1000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.2371337697159171,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 12,
  "networkhashps": 5910323.52522688,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "generate": true
}
Activity: 25
Any way for the miner to use more cpu cores?
Right now it's barely using 17% of my CPU.

Open : Instruments -> Wallet configuration file and write there
genproclimit = Amount of mining threads
this should be equal or less, than amount of cores of your CPU. And reload wallet.

Tested on 3 PC's, no difference with genproclimit either :/
Activity: 46
Your road map is very nice.Now This project need a strong community.Create an Discord Chanel for make a strong community.
Activity: 97
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What's the plan for integrating Binarium with online games? And what work so far has been done towards this?

Now we implement library, that is integrated with games clients; create Universal Server, which will manage ingame items purchasing for Binariums, interact with our exchange and send commands to games servers; and implement our exchange, on which you 'll be able to buy Binarium for other CC and, with time, for fiat money. This exchange will also handle virtual web-Binarium wallets, to which users will be able transfer funds from software wallets ( via RPC-server calls ) and vice versa.
Currently we test it with test game server, then will test with our game sZoneOnline : https://szone-online.so/ .
Then we will integrate it with our new game and release SDK for games of other developers.

Thanks for your reply. Seems like a decent plan and didn't realize that you already had your own game. Good luck with the project.
Is there a maxsupply? And whats the emission rate?

We did not modified this part of Dash, so you can consult its specifications : https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/introduction/features.html#specifications .
What's the plan for integrating Binarium with online games? And what work so far has been done towards this?

Now we implement library, that is integrated with games clients; create Universal Server, which will manage ingame items purchasing for Binariums, interact with our exchange and send commands to games servers; and implement our exchange, on which you 'll be able to buy Binarium for other CC and, with time, for fiat money. This exchange will also handle virtual web-Binarium wallets, to which users will be able transfer funds from software wallets ( via RPC-server calls ) and vice versa.
Currently we test it with test game server, then will test with our game sZoneOnline : https://szone-online.so/ .
Then we will integrate it with our new game and release SDK for games of other developers.
Any way for the miner to use more cpu cores?
Right now it's barely using 17% of my CPU.

Open : Instruments -> Wallet configuration file and write there
genproclimit = Amount of mining threads
this should be equal or less, than amount of cores of your CPU. And reload wallet.
will staking be available?

Currently we do not have plans to implement Proof of Stake, because we are interested in calculations in Binarium network and will combine PoW and useful calculations. You can activate Master Node, when you'll have 1000 Binariums.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
could be that the hashrate being displayed is incorrect. Task manager definitely shows more activity after typing in "setgenerate true x"

Yeah mine does the same. CPU usage gets higher, but the generated hash drops.
Pages:
Jump to: