Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binarium is the cryptocurrency protected from ASICs and oriented on games - page 7. (Read 27282 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Binarium 0.12.6 verson is published, in it we implemented :
- Interface improvements for more convenient work with it.
- Integration of wallet with Block-Chain Explorer and Binarium's site.
- Added links to exchanges on main tab of wallet.
- Placed links to our social networks channels in Help menu.

Binarium is published on cryptocurrencies exchange Ubit.pw .

We will publish Binarium mining-pool in around 2 - 3 weeks from now.
Ok people . I had to restart my machine on Ubuntu .
Ran the wallet and the last 2 days coins just vanished . Where and how do i recover them please .
Also is it ok to start the wallet with ./run.sh ? This was a fresh install of ubuntu 16.4 on the  server hdd , nothing else on it , i installed BIN wallet and let it sync ect . Encrypted it .
Started mining using setgen true .
Wanted to reboot and stopped mining using setgen false . Clicked close , asked me am i sure . Clicked exit , then closed the terminal window running behind it . Rebooted ,started wallet then boom all of the coins are gone except for a few i had mined earlier, so 2 days lost .  It is showing todays date in the auto backup section and the log file is huge but i am unsure of how to recover them . Not that good at navigating linux.

Hello, sometimes, when wallet just starts to mine, it can switch to its own fork of block-chain and start to mine there, symptoms of this are : high frequency of blocks findings and large income in Binariums. This is connected with mining enabling by default at the very beginning of wallet work. You should restart your wallet in this case, it'll switch to right chain and then continue to mine in it. Can you send to us your logs to investigate further how wallet works on your PC?
Activity: 20
Ok people . I had to restart my machine on Ubuntu .
Ran the wallet and the last 2 days coins just vanished . Where and how do i recover them please .
Also is it ok to start the wallet with ./run.sh ? This was a fresh install of ubuntu 16.4 on the  server hdd , nothing else on it , i installed BIN wallet and let it sync ect . Encrypted it .
Started mining using setgen true .
Wanted to reboot and stopped mining using setgen false . Clicked close , asked me am i sure . Clicked exit , then closed the terminal window running behind it . Rebooted ,started wallet then boom all of the coins are gone except for a few i had mined earlier, so 2 days lost .  It is showing todays date in the auto backup section and the log file is huge but i am unsure of how to recover them . Not that good at navigating linux.
Activity: 58
About the masternodes.online

Not yet.  But the team is open to suggestions.   Remember this is a new coin.  It will take a little time
Activity: 58
Hey everyone

There is reward for 25 000 Binarium if you can setup pool mining for Binarium.

Check the discord channel.    https://discord.gg/NThv2yn

We announce an competition for pool portal ( based on NOMP ) and C++ miner creation with payment of 25000 Binariums to developer(s), who 'll create them in 2 weeks ( 6.06 - 20.06.2018 ) or convince us, that they are creating it and are able to create them. If nobody 'll develop them, then we will implement mining pool portal and miner ourselves.

Its a modified algo, so no miner so no pool mining yet.

Activity: 1
how to config for solo mine?  Huh
is there calculator mining?
Activity: 23
Reserved for Portuguese translation.

What is the reward for translating into Portuguese?

Translation is already done, it is some pages before this one, thank you for translation work offer.

Where can I buy the coins safely?

Translation is already done, it is some pages before this one, thank you for translation work offer.
Activity: 23

Activity: 93
I started mining this promising coin
lot of info on their discord https://discord.gg/8238mk5

When pool @Rodion
We published Binarium cryptocurrency version 0.12.5.
In it we implemented :
- Proper work of mining indicator wir RPC command setgenerate.
- Quick mining enabling and disabling by click on its indicator.
- And RPC command get_client_hashes_per_second for obtaining of amount of hashes of client.
Activity: 100
this coin looks promising, going to start mining.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The development team seems very committed to this coin, and are quite active with the community.
Looks promising and will be interesting to see how this project develops.
Activity: 5
I have 1000 coins. How do I activate Masternodes?

Hello, you can consult Dash Master Nodes activation tutorial : https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/masternodes/setup.html .

thank you very much!
I have 1000 coins. How do I activate Masternodes?

Hello, you can consult Dash Master Nodes activation tutorial : https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/masternodes/setup.html .
Pages:
Jump to: