Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binarium is the cryptocurrency protected from ASICs and oriented on games - page 10. (Read 27282 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
could be that the hashrate being displayed is incorrect. Task manager definitely shows more activity after typing in "setgenerate true x"
Activity: 25
go to the console and type in "setgenerate true -1" if you want to use all of your cores, or "setgenerate true x" for x cores
That worked for about 3 seconds, hash went from 15k to 60k and then back down to 15k.
Doesnt change even if i do true 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, stays at 15k no matter what.

Also tried to restart the wallet to see if that helped, still 15k hashes.
Activity: 97
go to the console and type in "setgenerate true -1" if you want to use all of your cores, or "setgenerate true x" for x cores
Activity: 25
Any way for the miner to use more cpu cores?
Right now it's barely using 17% of my CPU.
Is there a maxsupply? And whats the emission rate?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What's the plan for integrating Binarium with online games? And what work so far has been done towards this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I tried running my wallet for a few hours and doing mining but still have not found the block at all. may be very high difficulty

In these 1 - 2 days network grows very fast, we ourselves now mined previous blocks more than 24 hours ago. While at the beginning of this week there was 1 block per 2 - 6 hours. So, amount of peers and combined network hash rate manifest themselves this way.
it's very hard at all, whereas i just use a regular cpu with nividia 1030. it could probably in 3 days get block
Activity: 35
I tried running my wallet for a few hours and doing mining but still have not found the block at all. may be very high difficulty

0.1715733116908617 is the difficulty atm, or atleast what the console says  Wink but I managed to get like a block every 2 or 3 hours with an ryzen 5 1600x, so its still possible
Activity: 67

In these 1 - 2 days network grows very fast, we ourselves now mined previous blocks more than 24 hours ago. While at the beginning of this week there was 1 block per 2 - 6 hours. So, amount of peers and combined network hash rate manifest themselves this way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Any way to earn some coins other than mining? Like bounties or something similar? Looks really promising so far. Lets hope Enjin is not too far ahead of the game. They havent published their sdk yet, so maybe you can be the first and steal their spot at unity?  Wink

We think now about bounty programs for promotion in social networks, forums, YouTube and so on. Yes, we'll take our share in games cryptocurrencies area.
The chain is over 15 weeks old and the ANN is from today....? Whats the plan for all the premined coins? thx

The answer is some posts above.
Any way to earn some coins other than mining? Like bounties or something similar? Looks really promising so far. Lets hope Enjin is not too far ahead of the game. They havent published their sdk yet, so maybe you can be the first and steal their spot at unity?  Wink
Gaming industry really is a big opportunity to take, since today gaming industry keep growing and many people who like gaming.
Taking this opportunity to make a cryptocurrency is a good choice that Binarium make.

Yes, agree with you, gaming industry - is where we have big experience, and it grows with large steps each year. So opportunities are high here, indeed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Gaming industry really is a big opportunity to take, since today gaming industry keep growing and many people who like gaming.
Taking this opportunity to make a cryptocurrency is a good choice that Binarium make.
It's a good project here, but i need to ask one thing.
Did the team member of this project just consist of 2 people only?
Is that really possible to manage this project just by 2 people?

There are also other people working on this project too. Some wishes to stay private and do not want to attract public attention to them and their family, some are technical support people, some are just hired workers, some are consultants and testers. On site only those, who make key decisions and perform major development.
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
It's a good project here, but i need to ask one thing.
Did the team member of this project just consist of 2 people only?
Is that really possible to manage this project just by 2 people?
getmininginfo

06:02:22

{
  "blocks": 63176,
  "currentblocksize": 7488,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty": 0.152792511336745,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 1,
  "networkhashps": 3923813.36053954,
  "pooledtx": 1,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "generate": false
}

Is my wallet mining right?

Green light: Mining: 14908

Yes, your wallet is mining right. We made "Enable mining" option, wallet mines, if it is enabled or if gen=1 config option is set in binarium.conf file or in command-line parameters.
Activity: 23
getmininginfo

06:02:22

{
  "blocks": 63176,
  "currentblocksize": 7488,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty": 0.152792511336745,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 1,
  "networkhashps": 3923813.36053954,