Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol - page 27. (Read 47625 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 423
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
As for VeriCoin staking, what would be the minimum staking amount to make an Okay profit? (As an extra note, I have 200-ish Vericoin laying around)

VRC is % based everyone gets their equal share and everyone eventually finds a block,  just a matter of time.

1 of the few % based projects I support since they came up with the binary chain concept, which helps secure the VRC blockchain as staking networks on % based proof of stakes are far less competitive (I only open my wallet every month or so to collect stake)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
As for VeriCoin staking, what would be the minimum staking amount to make an Okay profit? (As an extra note, I have 200-ish Vericoin laying around)
Activity: 5
I don't see the course VRM/USD on website portal.vericoin.info  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
great long term project, I'm glad to be aboard  Grin   Mining on the Poolium pool is super stable.

If your PC is running 24/7 anyways you might as well earn some crypto for it and help support a great project
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Hi,

My Verium wallet syncs as i always has. But i downloaded vericoin wallet now and i got error when it tried to download conf etc from your website.

Got 0 connections so cant sync the whole chain manually either.
Could you share a .conf file (official)? Thank you Smiley

Now i could go to Slack, there the reply were instant at least 6 months ago when i were actively mining VRM Smiley But id prefer to keep to bitcointalk as it has gotten to much to keep track on. Could you help with my issue?

Also, maybe consider making a nice looking Signature we can use. Not with bounty as the devs dont have pre mine, but for true supporters when we are not in another campaign Smiley
Activity: 54
I'm interested in mining Verium. I recently got an old work computer that I wanted to use for this. It only has 2 cores. I set it to mine and after almost a full month I figured it wasn't enough to mine. Should I be joining a pool with this or do I need to invest in a mining setup?

Sell the computer, buy and XU4 odroid SBC, and mine with that. Depending on where you are, it will cost you $100.

or....

Mine a pool. All you will get is dust, but if you keep it running forever and the price skyrockets, you might have enough to buy lunch lol

Seriously, though, mine somehow. It is a great way to get engaged with the community.

If I buy the odroid should I mine in a pool or solo? How many odroid could I theoretically get to mine?

And whatever you do, if you go down this path, make sure you are on the VRM/C slack channel. A lot of really knowledgeable and helpful people that have a passion for the project and want to see you get your miner up and running just as much as you do.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
I'm interested in mining Verium. I recently got an old work computer that I wanted to use for this. It only has 2 cores. I set it to mine and after almost a full month I figured it wasn't enough to mine. Should I be joining a pool with this or do I need to invest in a mining setup?

Sell the computer, buy and XU4 odroid SBC, and mine with that. Depending on where you are, it will cost you $100.

or....

Mine a pool. All you will get is dust, but if you keep it running forever and the price skyrockets, you might have enough to buy lunch lol

Seriously, though, mine somehow. It is a great way to get engaged with the community.

If I buy the odroid should I mine in a pool or solo? How many odroid could I theoretically get to mine?

You can cluster if you want.  Number is unlimited and if you use a Pi3 as controller, the whole cluster can make a reasonable return.  See these links:
https://steemit.com/verium/@birty/cpu-mining-is-back-a-complete-how-to-guide-and-profit-analysis-for-verium-mining-on-a-farm-of-single-board-computers-part-1
https://steemit.com/verium/@birty/cpu-mining-is-back-a-complete-how-to-guide-and-profit-analysis-for-verium-mining-on-a-farm-of-single-board-computers-part-2
https://steemit.com/verium/@birty/cpu-mining-is-back-a-complete-how-to-guide-and-profit-analysis-for-verium-mining-on-a-farm-of-single-board-computers-part-2b
Activity: 3

or....

Activity: 54

or....

Activity: 3
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Hi,

My Verium wallet syncs as i always has. But i downloaded vericoin wallet now and i got error when it tried to download conf etc from your website.

Got 0 connections so cant sync the whole chain manually either.
Could you share a .conf file (official)? Thank you Smiley
Activity: 50
Where will your tokens trade?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I've been checking this coin for a while. I have one question, with the current coin and incoming updates, could this coin be the competitor of Dash?
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
ok

I have the same problem. I moved today all own devices to pool beertendr.com

Joined, thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can anyone explain this and how to avoid it in the future? This happened on vrm2.poolinat0r.com mining pool:

Blocks from 11/22/2017 21:31:52 till today are all orphaned, hashrate wasted for 2 days.

https://i.imgur.com/hGWRKtf.png

@testbug is having issues with his pools VRM1 and VRM2 I would try one of our other pools
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
I have the same problem. I moved today all own devices to pool beertendr.com
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Can anyone explain this and how to avoid it in the future? This happened on vrm2.poolinat0r.com mining pool:

Blocks from 11/22/2017 21:31:52 till today are all orphaned, hashrate wasted for 2 days.

https://i.imgur.com/hGWRKtf.png
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This whole dual blockchain stuff sounds really complicated for average person, I am reading all the stuff but still cannot understand what is the real benefit of this complicated vrc-vrm ecosystem?
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
awesome, i remember watching the video on this several months ago thinking "these guys have got a unique model that could succeed" and here it is getting much closer to being finished.  Very interested to see how the dual blockchain currency works out and if it indeed solves the issues it has set out to solve.
Pages:
Jump to: