Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 28. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey dev,

What kind of games can we expect to see coming in May?  I'm interested in how you will have the payment system set up.  Will I be able to purchase games with BIOS through an altcoin payment gateway, or is it going to be a completely separate BIOS game platform?  Thanks!  Excited to see the new developments!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Are there actually 20 mil coins in circulation or are any lost on exchanges like Cryptsy or any other closed exchange ?

It's possible that some coins are lost from the exchanges that close but whoever owns that will definitely hold it or exchanges it to other exchanges I do also want to know if that 20 millions are fully accounted to right now the growth of Bioscrypto is very steady ..
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Are there actually 20 mil coins in circulation or are any lost on exchanges like Cryptsy or any other closed exchange ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If I stake 50,000 coins how many coins can I earn each day?

And what is the total supply of coins? I see on coinmarketcap that there is 20,139,451 BIOS coins is this it or will there be more?

Coin has 10% per year = 50000 if 10%  then 5000 coins per year = 5000 / 12 months = 416 coin per month = 416 / 30 day = 13.8 coins per day you stake .

Yes total supply now is 20,139,451 and small growth at the expense of mining in POS ^
It's nice!
very detailed explanation, I like people who comment like this  Smiley
Activity: 24

Once again the dev delivers. Still holding all my coins. I feel bigger and better things to come. Great work keep it up. Cheers

This is awesome!  Glad I have held my BIOS.  Definitely a coin to watch for, big things coming in the future.  Keep it up dev!  I'm hopeful we can eventually reach 5k, but I think 2-3k is a realistic possibility within the next few weeks.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500

And what is the total supply of coins? I see on coinmarketcap that there is 20,139,451 BIOS coins is this it or will there be more?

Coin has 10% per year = 50000 if 10%  then 5000 coins per year = 5000 / 12 months = 416 coin per month = 416 / 30 day = 13.8 coins per day you stake .

Yes total supply now is 20,139,451 and small growth at the expense of mining in POS ^
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 756
how to mining this coin?  Huh

This is  a proof of stakes coin you do not need a mining hardware all you have to do is to open your wallet and let it sync to the network this is much easier and much cheaper than buying specialized hardware for mining you can also hold your coin for future trade once it gets pump in the market..
this coin is rising up and showing very good indication of making more i will buy this for future hold I believe with
dev plan and making this big just hold and we will mooning together.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

This is  a proof of stakes coin you do not need a mining hardware all you have to do is to open your wallet and let it sync to the network this is much easier and much cheaper than buying specialized hardware for mining you can also hold your coin for future trade once it gets pump in the market..
Activity: 644
Activity: 666
The best choice is  buy coins and hold + mining more profit . The price is low and cheap ^ PoS mining its good
legendary
The buying and selling order on Yobit and Ccex is not really that wide people are indeed looking how good is this coin is if the devs team can update us with an all new features each week then we a winner on BiosCryptos so keep buying this coin..
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Nice update, will hold a while now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Because of the recent pump I got all my investment back and still holding some BiosCrypto in pure profit there is a chance that this coin could still go to 500 satoshis this week or next ..
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!

Once again the dev delivers. Still holding all my coins. I feel bigger and better things to come. Great work keep it up. Cheers
legendary
Price is increasing on both C-Cex and Yobit today.  Still cheap for an active coin.

Yes it is indeed cheap for a promising altcoin if you are a good trader and investor you'll know what makes a good coin I'm glad the dev is very receptive to suggestions hopefully we can get this coin pass the 10000 satoshis each for 1 Bioscrypto
Activity: 18
Price is increasing on both C-Cex and Yobit today.  Still cheap for an active coin.
Activity: 638
Great! And price moved already above 400. With such active dev i think 2500 satoshi for 1 bios is a matter of time. Even with btc moving up.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Nice wallet dev, it looks very nice on my phone.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: