Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 26. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yep price has been stable for a while. I have been picking up coins around the 250 sat area but looking like it will break 300 today. Still cheap at 300 though. I think we break the 500 sat barrier once the news update comes out.

What's "the news update" you are referring to?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am in.Buyin some Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

he excited about the upcoming announcements and game development Smiley

so am I!
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Price has held around 300 all day. Hopefully good news will come soon.
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Price now over 300 on Yobit too. Lets hope it can stabilize at 300 and then build.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Yep price has been stable for a while. I have been picking up coins around the 250 sat area but looking like it will break 300 today. Still cheap at 300 though. I think we break the 500 sat barrier once the news update comes out.

It could go to 1000 sats any coin that has a good update usually follows a pump so expect that when the update come up hopefully when  that price comes it will stay and not just pump now then dump later
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

he excited about the upcoming announcements and game development Smiley
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Staking around 19 coins per day with my 50k.

Nice ! Smiley

Yes staking gives a nice return. I have about 250k and keep buying more on the dips.

I got about 100k on the dip to 200. Price is stable now around 250-300 waiting for news.

Nice ! Smiley

Yes staking gives a nice return. I have about 250k and keep buying more on the dips.

That's pretty good profit!  Hold those coins, BIOS is going nowhere but up from here.   Smiley
Activity: 638
I am now downloading the desktop wallet  Smiley

Desktop for windows working great here!  Staking is very profitable!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am now downloading the desktop wallet  Smiley
Nice price bump on BIOS today, got me looking at the coin.  The game platform sounds very interesting.  Will the game itself use BIOS or do you buy games with BIOS?
I am just started to stake this coin only had a little than 10,000 here but I am plesantry surprise that I am getting 8 to 12 coins from staking my wallet if you do the math and the price of Bioscrypto in the market you will be amazed how profitable to stakes this coin

Is that with the web wallet?

It's a desktop wallet I prefer to do it by my own desktop instead of sites that offer to stakes wallet i have full control and can see reards that I am getting and it's not risky as long as you keep the wallet.dat on your vault

Okay so it looks like you get a few more coins then using the web wallet.

I'm currently using the web wallet.
Activity: 426
So when are the next releases scheduled for?
very soon. Sorry about delays
Activity: 432
So when are the next releases scheduled for?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I am just started to stake this coin only had a little than 10,000 here but I am plesantry surprise that I am getting 8 to 12 coins from staking my wallet if you do the math and the price of Bioscrypto in the market you will be amazed how profitable to stakes this coin

It's a desktop wallet I prefer to do it by my own desktop instead of sites that offer to stakes wallet i have full control and can see reards that I am getting and it's not risky as long as you keep the wallet.dat on your vault

Pages:
Jump to: