Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 24. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looking at the page for this coin on coinmarketcap.com, the jump from 18 to 300 really amazes me. I'll definitely keep an eye on this project.

yeah and that is the reason why i started collecting this coin, hopefully this is not just like another coin that will scam soon. goodluck to us investors Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I added another 6,000 coins to my bag thanks to some people dumping  Smiley

I would also like to know when the 50k stake limit will be increased? Maybe it can be increased to 100k  Huh
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
"That's just like, your opinion, man."
Looking at the page for this coin on coinmarketcap.com, the jump from 18 to 300 really amazes me. I'll definitely keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Great! Dev delivers as always.
I'm staking and not even thinking about transferring my coins to exchange.

Agreed.  I like the wallet design, very clean!  Price has been steady around 300 and shows no signs of weakness.  Staking has been pretty profitable and working great! Go BIOS!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Price holding over 300. More news and updates to come so the future look bright. Maybe more exchanges in the near future ??

I hope this will be continuous one of my friend who is an old investors  on Bioscryptos told me sometimes admin goes on vacation we need to keep this one up until we reach a stable position in the market,I know the dev has a lot of work to do and he also has an offline life but updating us even once a week is good to the community..
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Price holding over 300. More news and updates to come so the future look bright. Maybe more exchanges in the near future ??
Activity: 48

can you tell us any new update about staking i have more than 50k coins but allow me staking only 50k when we see new max stake
Activity: 638
Great! Dev delivers as always.
I'm staking and not even thinking about transferring my coins to exchange.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Hello everyone.
For the first. 2 weeks of fight with apple and nothing. I received the call and they said "we won't add 100%. Apple has list of altcoin and bios is not in the list"
Ios wallet will be available only with jailbreak in cydia.
Releases this week: windows mobile wallet, Microsoft desktop wallet.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Can wait to see new wallet for desktop and game preview something tells me it is going to be excellent Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well I'm glad I got some more coins just before this mini pump up.

I got just over 500,000 satoshi coming to me from a faucet which I should be receiving later on today which I'm going to buy some more BIOS with.

Around 75% of my BIOS coins have come from faucet funds  Grin
Activity: 24
Really looking forwards to this, will really bring the coin to new levels Cheesy

The game aspect is what really has me interested, a game with intregrated crypto use will be a great way to increase awareness of BIOS and crypto in general.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Really looking forwards to this, will really bring the coin to new levels Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Looks good. Sill buying as i see 500+ coming this week

500 is only the beginning, we are seeing 1k in the very near future I think. 
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto

Looks good. Sill buying as i see 500+ coming this week
Good price movement in last 30 minutes. Back over 300 and rising. Maybe some good news on the way. Let's hope so.

Nice to see it over 300. If there is some good news coming we could see 400+ once again.

Over 400 on both yobit and c-cex. Looks like news is coming
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Good price movement in last 30 minutes. Back over 300 and rising. Maybe some good news on the way. Let's hope so.

Nice to see it over 300. If there is some good news coming we could see 400+ once again.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Price seems to rise when the dev comes online and goes down when he goes missing for a week or so. Even without development updates people like to see him comment and answer any questions. The price seems to hover around 300 when he is active, even without development updates, and then slowly sinks down to 200 over a week or so when he is not so active. Come on Dev just pop in and say hi, answer any questions and keep us posted on what the future holds, even if that future is a few weeks or months away.

I also notice that I think the admin should delegate duties of answering queries that investors and would be investors are posting here I know that the admin has a life outside of Bioscryptos but getting some one to post here at least 3 time a week will benefit the status of Bioscryptos on exchanges..
Pages:
Jump to: