Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 27. (Read 50362 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I am just started to stake this coin only had a little than 10,000 here but I am plesantry surprise that I am getting 8 to 12 coins from staking my wallet if you do the math and the price of Bioscrypto in the market you will be amazed how profitable to stakes this coin
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
8 Bioscryptos daily rewards for staking 30,000 Bios cryptos is not so bad at all that is addtional 1700 or more satoshis daily not to mention the price is very stable and there are many updates coming from developers I am looking forward to add more Bioscryptos

I agree  Smiley

My goal is to reach 50,000 coins by the end of this month.

50,000 is a good amount to hold especially when the wallet is approved and the game development begins, awesome times ahead for $BIOS
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
8 Bioscryptos daily rewards for staking 30,000 Bios cryptos is not so bad at all that is addtional 1700 or more satoshis daily not to mention the price is very stable and there are many updates coming from developers I am looking forward to add more Bioscryptos

I agree  Smiley

My goal is to reach 50,000 coins by the end of this month.
legendary
Got some more BIOS on the dip  Grin

Is 50,000 still the maximum we can stake with the web wallet?

Have you gotten that amount? this is a worthwhile investment and you have done it at the right time devs is coming up with a huge announcement about the coming gaming portal this May and we expect a good pump this month

Not yet I'm currently at just over 30,000 coins but was wondering if they are going to raise the maximum of 50,000 coins to stake for the web wallet.

Only the devs can say that but 30,000 is already a huge amount of Bioscryptos to making a lot from staking how many amount of Bisocryptos are you getting from 30,000 ?

It's just over 8 coins per day.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

so 50,000 is the maximum amount to stake ??
yes still this is max and min 1k
i hope we see news in future about unlimited amount of stack
Activity: 331

so 50,000 is the maximum amount to stake ??
legendary

Have you gotten that amount? this is a worthwhile investment and you have done it at the right time devs is coming up with a huge announcement about the coming gaming portal this May and we expect a good pump this month

Not yet I'm currently at just over 30,000 coins but was wondering if they are going to raise the maximum of 50,000 coins to stake for the web wallet.

Only the devs can say that but 30,000 is already a huge amount of Bioscryptos to making a lot from staking how many amount of Bisocryptos are you getting from 30,000 ?

legendary

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
BIOS down to 200. Could be a good entry point. Delay in news so expect news soon and price to rise.
legendary
I would like to recommend to the dev to add Bioscrypto to BITSQUARE I'm sure getting listed to this exchange will surely help maximize the value of this coin..

https://forum.bitsquare.io/t/how-to-add-your-favorite-altcoin/46

Bitsquare is open to add any altcoin which requests to get added to the supported crypto currencies. Adding does not mean any endorsement and as long as it is not a clear scam coin we accept any coin which fulfills our requirements as defined below.

Please note that we cannot add all available coins by default as it comes with some effort for us (input verification for the coin address, add search option if the list gets too long, do basic checks if it is not a clear scam,...).
Beside that it would be pointless to add coins which never get used for trades because they are not actively maintained or used anymore.

Here is a basic rule set to make the process and requirements transparent:

If the altcoin has a market cap or trading volume in the top 10 range we might add it without further requirements.
If we think that an altcoin has some outstanding novelty or properties we want to support we might add it without further requirements.
Same here I'm picking up as many cheap coins as I can and then staking them  Grin
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I am picking up tons of cheap coins. Buys set just over 200. This coin will double in value very soon, and then double again with this great dev.
Hey dev,

What kind of games can we expect to see coming in May?  I'm interested in how you will have the payment system set up.  Will I be able to purchase games with BIOS through an altcoin payment gateway, or is it going to be a completely separate BIOS game platform?  Thanks!  Excited to see the new developments!
Hey.
we are developing few games. One for mobile
Second game will be web based game (and original of this game is real HYPE now)
i think i know what i mean   Grin

This is great news and great development people should really know what's coming up to this project,gaming portal is a billion dollar industry and this is something that you have been aware of,i have full faith in this project and Bioscrypto is not a shotcoins like all the others that are coming up ..

I agree and if people want to dump this coin I'm more then happy to buy because I can see this coin is going places.
If I stake 50,000 coins how many coins can I earn each day?

And what is the total supply of coins? I see on coinmarketcap that there is 20,139,451 BIOS coins is this it or will there be more?

Coin has 10% per year = 50000 if 10%  then 5000 coins per year = 5000 / 12 months = 416 coin per month = 416 / 30 day = 13.8 coins per day you stake .

Yes total supply now is 20,139,451 and small growth at the expense of mining in POS ^

Thanks for the detailed information  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Hey dev,

What kind of games can we expect to see coming in May?  I'm interested in how you will have the payment system set up.  Will I be able to purchase games with BIOS through an altcoin payment gateway, or is it going to be a completely separate BIOS game platform?  Thanks!  Excited to see the new developments!
Hey.

This is great news and great development people should really know what's coming up to this project,gaming portal is a billion dollar industry and this is something that you have been aware of,i have full faith in this project and Bioscrypto is not a shotcoins like all the others that are coming up ..
Activity: 426
Hey dev,

Hey.
legendary
Hey dev,

What kind of games can we expect to see coming in May?  I'm interested in how you will have the payment system set up.  Will I be able to purchase games with BIOS through an altcoin payment gateway, or is it going to be a completely separate BIOS game platform?  Thanks!  Excited to see the new developments!

So thew month of May will be the month to bookmark regarding the gaming development of this coin ,the admin should admin us from time to time once it launch the value of BiosCryptos will definitely zoom up ..
Pages:
Jump to: