Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 30. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Things got harder at this point for ICOs to receive their funds and nearly any ICO reaches it's Hard Cap in this bear market. I think it will get better soon.

Let's see how well Biotron will be doing next week. Having only 9 days for their ITE is quite a challenge.

9 days could have worked in a bull market. Now, with Bitcoin not even being to break $9000 and Ethereum sinking deeper and deeper? I have to be realistic, it is a very ambitious goal.
so there are only 9 days left to reach the pre-set goals the market does not seem to have improved much in these days, will not be easy but we'll see...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
actually, more and more dumb no value coins are going to die off this year together with a lot of ico projects erc20 tokens.

only projects with a real value will rise! like biotron Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Things got harder at this point for ICOs to receive their funds and nearly any ICO reaches it's Hard Cap in this bear market. I think it will get better soon.

Let's see how well Biotron will be doing next week. Having only 9 days for their ITE is quite a challenge.

9 days could have worked in a bull market. Now, with Bitcoin not even being to break $9000 and Ethereum sinking deeper and deeper? I have to be realistic, it is a very ambitious goal.
In any case, by the summer the crypto market should stabilize. As in any business, there are always white and black periods - now many traders have suffered, but experienced traders know that this is temporary, like any crisis.

I think we will continue with some swings but I dont think we hit the real bottom, which I believe is defined by the point of value in token/coin at which it no longer becomes profitable to mine
Nobody knows the further development of the situation, but there is such an impression that price of some tokens has nowhere to fall more. The most affected those who invested in November last year and still holds it, for example BTC =20k$ or ripple =3$.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

In any case, by the summer the crypto market should stabilize. As in any business, there are always white and black periods - now many traders have suffered, but experienced traders know that this is temporary, like any crisis.

I think we will continue with some swings but I dont think we hit the real bottom, which I believe is defined by the point of value in token/coin at which it no longer becomes profitable to mine
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Token sale is soon. I’m impatient to see how much biotron can raised, the project seems interesting and some people seems to want to invest, but the period is a bit hard for ico, maybe it will restart soon.
Activity: 434

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 588
I'm pretty sure they reported on burning 80% of unsold tokens, which would surely drive us to steady growth in value and encourage many to hold on for a while, primarily with the potential post-Ico success

Where did you get this information? Because dev wrote several times that any unsold tokens will be added to the User acquisition pool.
As levyashin already said, it was his or her suggestion. Dev never confirmed this idea.
But maybe dev missed this, so he could read it in our quotes again, because i like the idea.  Smiley

We need The project team to clarify this detail rule.
spread the projects is very important,  but protecting investors is a higher priority thing.
What can devs clarify? They wrote several times here that all unsold tokens will be added to the user pool.
Whatever they do with those tokens, the only question is how many such unsold tokens appeared in the end (how many % of all the mass if to say precisely).
I'm sure that developers will certainly publish this information after all the sales of the tokens BTRN.

yeah, we cannot know at this point how many tokens will be added to the user pool. depends on the sale.
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm sorry that I did not see the answer to my previous question. tell me at what stage are you now? what will be your project? Do you plan to work only online or do you have a clinic?
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
I'm pretty sure they reported on burning 80% of unsold tokens, which would surely drive us to steady growth in value and encourage many to hold on for a while, primarily with the potential post-Ico success

Where did you get this information? Because dev wrote several times that any unsold tokens will be added to the User acquisition pool.
As levyashin already said, it was his or her suggestion. Dev never confirmed this idea.
But maybe dev missed this, so he could read it in our quotes again, because i like the idea.  Smiley

spread the projects is very important,  but protecting investors is a higher priority thing.
What can devs clarify? They wrote several times here that all unsold tokens will be added to the user pool.
Whatever they do with those tokens, the only question is how many such unsold tokens appeared in the end (how many % of all the mass if to say precisely).
I'm sure that developers will certainly publish this information after all the sales of the tokens BTRN.
Activity: 434

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

spread the projects is very important,  but protecting investors is a higher priority thing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Burned or given back ro the investors doesn't change much things i believe

Of course, it changes something! Burning tokens decreases the max. supply, whereas giving them away for referrals (not to investors, as far as I understand) obviously doesn't.

Well, i thought by user acquisition pool they ment investors, in that case would be bettere to understand which one is going to happen
Activity: 392

spread the projects is very important,  but protecting investors is a higher priority thing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Of course, it changes something! Burning tokens decreases the max. supply, whereas giving them away for referrals (not to investors, as far as I understand) obviously doesn't.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

But maybe dev missed this, so he could read it in our quotes again, because i like the idea.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: