Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 32. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

They already raised a respectable amount of eth with a huge 200 eth limit.

It is a sure thing that they will raise a lot of money on public sale.

200 eth in these days isn't a lot

200 ETH is everything they raised or the investment limit for a individual investor?

if that's the maximum limit of 200 ETH it's pretty much even though it's now the ETH price is down
but it is also not easy to find individual investors who are ready to invest that much

200 eth is the minimum contribution limit for private sale round for per investor.

It is not a small amount even eth dropped. It is more than 100.000$

Considering 4000 ETH was raised until now(which mentioned in the biotron website) i think there are many people invested 200 ETH and more in Biotron.

200 per person or 200 as presale cap ?

I checked the Biotron website again and found the info below,

Exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH.
4000 ETH already raised.

So min invest amount is 200 ETH per person as far as i understand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

200 ETH is everything they raised or the investment limit for a individual investor?

if that's the maximum limit of 200 ETH it's pretty much even though it's now the ETH price is down
but it is also not easy to find individual investors who are ready to invest that much

200 eth is the minimum contribution limit for private sale round for per investor.

Considering 4000 ETH was raised until now(which mentioned in the biotron website) i think there are many people invested 200 ETH and more in Biotron.

200 per person or 200 as presale cap ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

You mean running Biotron as a sidechain on Ardr?

No, Biotron can have its own blockchain

So why bring in Ardor?

Just mentioning a great blockchain example. With sidechain/childchain
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

i don't think so. if we can see how potential Biotron and devs can give a great proof, 200 ETH will easy to get
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

You mean running Biotron as a sidechain on Ardr?

No, Biotron can have its own blockchain

So why bring in Ardor?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
As Facebook is currently again in media all over the world thanks to the data abuse problem a lot of people are starting to delete Facebook again. I saw an interesting statement for this: As long as something is free for you, you are the product. (or something like that, not 100% the same words maybe).

At least with companies like Biotron we can make some money out of our data.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
There should be super reliable protection of personal data of users, I hope the teams have already thought over everything to the smallest detail.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Although we ignored the potential of the project, which is quite high, we must see the work carried out by the Team Biotron so far, it is admirable and shows all the commitment they have to their project. Congratulations
I think that no one was ignoring potential of this project. Most people from this thread are it's  supporters
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I have a question for devs. Biotron will sell the data to any buyer? Will they check the buyer and the purpose of using the data?
I ask this question because maybe there will be the possibility of sharing personal data to some people, who can bring about the assassination or harm the life of some people ,or maybe they will get some hands not good.

Interesting point. Even if personal data is anonymized, it has the capability of being abused. In recent history, look at Facebook / Cambridge Analytica, or in less recent history, well, I will go no further than the word eugenics to avoid Godwin's law. Besides anonymized data can potentially be deanonymized. For example, even though you can remove a name from a data set, a person can be identified by their location and car brand.
We are going to be selling only to trusted and reliable companies. It is only natural that we have to check whether or not the buyer is dependable. After all, we are asking you to trust us with your data, and as this is a very serious thing, we have to approach it with the utmost care.

Right, I would assume Biotron will have some kind of written agreement or contract with the buyer as a mechanism to safeguard users data?

There is an important distinction between social media platforms like Facebook and Biotron. I could easily argue people are being tricked into sharing their data on social media platforms since their main attraction is ... wasting time for a lack of better words. Whereas with the Biotron app the main dish is data collection. As a user, you know what you are getting into. That is, until the release of the SDK...
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
By being "fully in control" of my data, does this mean that I get to choose who I sell it to and for how much?

I don't really think that "fully in control" goes that far  Wink We will (or will not) sell the data to Biotron, right? When you do so, you lose control over what's gonna happen to these data afterwards. Regarding the price, you can accept a price that Biotron will set or not, I doubt you'll be able to bargain.
I don't think that such data will be sold separately. Biotron will sell  lot of data and immediately, this will lead to research findings in particular sector.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
So the healthcare module of the product will gather data from smart watches and wearable technologies, but how many people actually use these devices
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
By being "fully in control" of my data, does this mean that I get to choose who I sell it to and for how much?

I don't really think that "fully in control" goes that far  Wink We will (or will not) sell the data to Biotron, right? When you do so, you lose control over what's gonna happen to these data afterwards. Regarding the price, you can accept a price that Biotron will set or not, I doubt you'll be able to bargain.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Diagnose.me seems to be an interesting partnership, I’m impatient to see how biotron can help them to work on the market and how a transparent personal data platform can work with medical data industry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
great to see the new partnership with Diagnose.me. The healthy market is a big market and can only a win win situation for both sides.
Pages:
Jump to: