Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 33. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Although we ignored the potential of the project, which is quite high, we must see the work carried out by the Team Biotron so far, it is admirable and shows all the commitment they have to their project. Congratulations
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i think it's much more practical for both publicity agencies and users to be able to exchange data with the internal token utility, without necessarily having to go through the dollar or other currencies, i think the public ico will be as successful as the private one...
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
We’ve once again been featured on NewsBTC. Read what they thought about our collaboration with Diagnose.me here.
Biotron's new partnership with Diagnose.me will help theme penetrate the healthcare industry, drive innovation, and reward patients for sharing data.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
what should a european company do with dollars? In the end you have to change it anyway and pay fees.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Data is a big thing and especially if they process them and sell them then it could be really lucrative, at least if Biotron has some good buyers.

Are there any companies who claimed that they are interested in buying these kind of data?
Yes, we have some partnerships already lined up, but unfortunatelly I can’t tell you anything closer right now. The information will be released as soon as possible though. It’s definitely going to be before the ITE, to help estimate the time.

You will announced this partnership before crowdsale? And what about ETH rate? Price will be fixed in euro during crowdsale?
Yes, it will be announced before the crowdsale, and the price is going to be fixed in euroes

But what about ETH rate to euro? It will be fixed during all crowdsale? Or will be change according market price?

Could you explain why it so important to fix the euro price? Am i missing something here?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Data is a big thing and especially if they process them and sell them then it could be really lucrative, at least if Biotron has some good buyers.

Are there any companies who claimed that they are interested in buying these kind of data?
Yes, we have some partnerships already lined up, but unfortunatelly I can’t tell you anything closer right now. The information will be released as soon as possible though. It’s definitely going to be before the ITE, to help estimate the time.

You will announced this partnership before crowdsale? And what about ETH rate? Price will be fixed in euro during crowdsale?
Yes, it will be announced before the crowdsale, and the price is going to be fixed in euroes

But what about ETH rate to euro? It will be fixed during all crowdsale? Or will be change according market price?

they already gave an explanation. they are going to fix the rates also for euros ><" aint that enough? i guess, more detailed informations will be available later.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

They already raised more than 4000 ETH in their private ITE. I have no doubts that their public ICO will be a similar success.

4000 eth, with this market is a huge success. (where did they wrote it or how could i missed it:) ) With the continuning recovery of market, I agree that ICO will be a success too. Biotron can be the star of the ICOs in 2018 Q2

I know the number from the private sale looks unbelievable on the first sight but I have it directly from their website: https://biotron.io/

Not that i trust you but i checked it, you were right, Am I exaggerating or 4000 eth is huge right?
But besides the platform they are developing, they are starting to create partnerships which is huge too.
Also all the privacy projects became successful, I think biotron will be one of them too.

It is not huge it used to be. Because at some point eth was 1500$ but now it only worth around 500.

Still the market is horrible for icos and this is an amazing start for biotron.
Activity: 252
The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

They already raised more than 4000 ETH in their private ITE. I have no doubts that their public ICO will be a similar success.

couple of days left ^^ i think they will raise something around 10k ETH easily Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Since BTRN is the utility token of the Biotron ecosystem, I assume you will be paid in BTRN or else there's no need for a token at all

Yep, as I guess BTRN will be the only token we can use to interact directly with the platform. If someone wanted to use other than BTRN, he has to exchange it first.
so btrn will be a token utility internal to the platform and will be used for the purchase of personal data packages and will be a token on the blockchain of sophiatx i understand well ?

As far as I understood they will use SophiaTX chain but BTRN is going to be an ERC20 token forever (or at least for now). Correct me if I'm wrong of course
Merit: 105

4000 eth, with this market is a huge success. (where did they wrote it or how could i missed it:) ) With the continuning recovery of market, I agree that ICO will be a success too. Biotron can be the star of the ICOs in 2018 Q2

I know the number from the private sale looks unbelievable on the first sight but I have it directly from their website: https://biotron.io/

Not that i trust you but i checked it, you were right, Am I exaggerating or 4000 eth is huge right?
But besides the platform they are developing, they are starting to create partnerships which is huge too.
Also all the privacy projects became successful, I think biotron will be one of them too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Biotron collects the most unique combination sets of data, open the user data correlation value is highest. and very helpful tecnology users to fully and independently control yhe information and participate in the process of defining the value of personal information.

Thats what will differentiate Biotron from other data analytics platforms. They need to stay on the top level if they want to compete to platform which already have high user base.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Merit: 105

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron Partners With Medical Data Company Diagnose.me
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-medical-data-company-diagnose-me/

Analytics platform Biotron.io is partnering with medical data company Diagnose.me to combine their expertise and improve patient care worldwide. This partnership will capitalise on Biotron’s strength in data collection and analytics, and couple it with Diagnose.me’s experience in health diagnostics and research. Biotron has chosen Diagnose.me to be their exclusive partner within the health vertical of their business. This partnership supports their mutual ambition of using data analytics to drive innovation within the healthcare industry.

Biotron’s mission is to solve real-life problems using high-quality data and the expertise and experience that Diagnose.me has perfectly fits this goal. – Peter Dendis – CoFounder of Biotron.io

Thanks to new technologies and companies like Biotron, patients (the data owners) will finally benefit from the use of their medical and health information. They will have complete control over the data and how it is used and be reimbursed each time their personal information assists research and development in the medical industry....

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How will Biotron comply to GDPR, the new data protection law coming into force on May 25, 2018? I'm rather worried about this new law, acting also outside EU.

The GDPR affects European and non-European businesses using online advertising and measurement solutions when their sites and apps are accessed by users in the European Economic Area.

According to Biotron their platform is GDPR compliant. Here's a short video about this subject and I think there are also some details regarding GDPR in their white paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bCPLO_mxXA
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Since BTRN is the utility token of the Biotron ecosystem, I assume you will be paid in BTRN or else there's no need for a token at all

Yep, as I guess BTRN will be the only token we can use to interact directly with the platform. If someone wanted to use other than BTRN, he has to exchange it first.
so btrn will be a token utility internal to the platform and will be used for the purchase of personal data packages and will be a token on the blockchain of sophiatx i understand well ?
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
How will Biotron comply to GDPR, the new data protection law coming into force on May 25, 2018? I'm rather worried about this new law, acting also outside EU.

The GDPR affects European and non-European businesses using online advertising and measurement solutions when their sites and apps are accessed by users in the European Economic Area.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Biotron collects the most unique combination sets of data, open the user data correlation value is highest. and very helpful tecnology users to fully and independently control yhe information and participate in the process of defining the value of personal information.
Pages:
Jump to: