Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 34. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Since BTRN is the utility token of the Biotron ecosystem, I assume you will be paid in BTRN or else there's no need for a token at all

Yep, as I guess BTRN will be the only token we can use to interact directly with the platform. If someone wanted to use other than BTRN, he has to exchange it first.

and that's where the value of the token will come from. the more people want to interact with the platform, the higher the value.
Excellent, the greater the number of tokens on the platform and the greater the need to use it, the greater the demand and the higher the volume, which will increase its price and bring a continuous return to its holders in the short, medium and long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Since BTRN is the utility token of the Biotron ecosystem, I assume you will be paid in BTRN or else there's no need for a token at all

Yep, as I guess BTRN will be the only token we can use to interact directly with the platform. If someone wanted to use other than BTRN, he has to exchange it first.

and that's where the value of the token will come from. the more people want to interact with the platform, the higher the value.

The commercial buyers of the data will need a steady supply of the tokens in order to pay the app users.
Activity: 434

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 476
Was it mentioned how much money can an individual expect to make selling his own data?

I dont know the numbers, but the reward mechanism will be in the form of tokens if I am not mistaken

That would make sense. I assume it will be Biotron tokens?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Was it mentioned how much money can an individual expect to make selling his own data?

I dont know the numbers, but the reward mechanism will be in the form of tokens if I am not mistaken
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I just joined the bounty probram. But i have a question: how can i watch a progress of my  stakes ?
I don't see a member's area onto the bounty site or any spreadsheet here. So, how can i control my current earnings?

you should just keep a count of how many retweet you did based on your number of followers, they will count them automatically anyway, and maximum is 30 stakes
Activity: 260
I just joined the bounty probram. But i have a question: how can i watch a progress of my  stakes ?
I don't see a member's area onto the bounty site or any spreadsheet here. So, how can i control my current earnings?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Don't think so and actual I think no one can tell exactly as it will be up to what kind of date you sell, what kind of analysis was made and what the companies want to pay.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I have a question for devs. Biotron will sell the data to any buyer? Will they check the buyer and the purpose of using the data?
I ask this question because maybe there will be the possibility of sharing personal data to some people, who can bring about the assassination or harm the life of some people ,or maybe they will get some hands not good.
I think you will never know what happens with your data if you sell them to a company.
So you should only sell data which you really want to make public.

Additionally, I think with Biotron platform, users wil get to chose whatever data will be accessible to them via the platform.
I hope that there will be very fine adjustable possibilities to choose what data we will sell and what not.

I assume you can choose which apps and sites should get tracked but don't know how much you can decide then.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

They already raised a respectable amount of eth with a huge 200 eth limit.

It is a sure thing that they will raise a lot of money on public sale.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
I have a question for devs. Biotron will sell the data to any buyer? Will they check the buyer and the purpose of using the data?
I ask this question because maybe there will be the possibility of sharing personal data to some people, who can bring about the assassination or harm the life of some people ,or maybe they will get some hands not good.

Interesting point. Even if personal data is anonymized, it has the capability of being abused. In recent history, look at Facebook / Cambridge Analytica, or in less recent history, well, I will go no further than the word eugenics to avoid Godwin's law. Besides anonymized data can potentially be deanonymized. For example, even though you can remove a name from a data set, a person can be identified by their location and car brand.
We are going to be selling only to trusted and reliable companies. It is only natural that we have to check whether or not the buyer is dependable. After all, we are asking you to trust us with your data, and as this is a very serious thing, we have to approach it with the utmost care.
Activity: 434

Biotron's CEO reveals their roadmap for 2018. Initial Token Event starts in 6 days - register at www.biotron.io.

Can you tell us why youre not burning the not sold token? Its normally a better idea so you can raise the value of it.
The unsold tokens will be added to the user acquisition pool, which will be distributed among our app users to give further incentive to be a part of our project.

Thanks for the answer guys! Now its a little bit clearer.

nice to know the dev's know all about incentivizing user participation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Biotron's CEO reveals their roadmap for 2018. Initial Token Event starts in 6 days - register at www.biotron.io.

Can you tell us why youre not burning the not sold token? Its normally a better idea so you can raise the value of it.
The unsold tokens will be added to the user acquisition pool, which will be distributed among our app users to give further incentive to be a part of our project.

Thanks for the answer guys! Now its a little bit clearer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

You mean running Biotron as a sidechain on Ardr?

No, Biotron can have its own blockchain
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Is there a distribution scheme for this? E.g. 10% in first year, 5% in second or something like this
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

You mean running Biotron as a sidechain on Ardr?
Pages:
Jump to: