Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 37. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Lets bring BAS to Bittrex
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
This truly is a coin I can't afford not to invest in. Glad I learned how to use etherdelta  Cool
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Just in from Blockfolio:

Sync your coin list for a surprise....

Blockfolio Team
Telegram: telegram.blockfolio.com
Twitter:     @BlockfolioApp
Facebook: facebook.com/BlockfolioApp
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Everything is on the right track and the price will be around the dollar.HOLD!
It's pretty remarkable what BAS did today considering BTC and ETH both suffered due to the rise of Bitcoin Cash. This bodes well for the future as people value it to hold.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Do you know if Bas will be add on bittrex ?  Huh
Soon it will appear
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Do you know if Bas will be add on bittrex ?  Huh
We just broke into the Top 20 by volume in the ETH market on HitBTC

I`m happy that i also mined Bitasean!
I just sent my data to bytecodeteam for the Token exchange!

Good job.

The future is bright! Look at the volume rising. Pretty soon BAS will be halfway to its 2017 goal of a 1 Million Dollar Marketcap!

Activity: 2
I`m happy that i also mined Bitasean!
I just sent my data to bytecodeteam for the Token exchange!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Price is rising constantly and more people buying BAS right now. Guess they are smart people, BAS won't be so cheap for long  Wink
Time to buy !
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Price is rising constantly and more people buying BAS right now. Guess they are smart people, BAS won't be so cheap for long  Wink
Good news if you use Blockfolio to track and trade your crypto portfolio. I just got word from Blockfolio that they will be adding BitAsean (BAS) to their app for Android and iPhone.

On another note, a detailed whitepaper is being worked on for the site. Stay tuned!  Wink

Any idea when BAS will be added on Blockfolio?

Here is the email I received from them:

Me: When will you be adding BitAsean BAS to Blockfolio?

Blockfolio Harold (Blockfolio)
Hi,

We're on it!

Blockfolio Team
Telegram: telegram.blockfolio.com
Twitter:     @BlockfolioApp
Facebook: facebook.com/BlockfolioApp

So I assume in the not too distant future, or "soon". It might help to tweet @BlockfolioApp about it though. Just to remind them.

And is there a prospect on getting BAS on other (Asian/Asean?) exchanges?

Good question, as it is right now I think other exchanges want to see volume increase on HitBTC. I could see BAS being listed on more exchanges if BAS/ETH on HitBTC is consistently a high volume pair. Additionally I could see HitBTC adding a BAS/BTC pair so tell your friends and good luck trading!
Activity: 25
Good news if you use Blockfolio to track and trade your crypto portfolio. I just got word from Blockfolio that they will be adding BitAsean (BAS) to their app for Android and iPhone.

On another note, a detailed whitepaper is being worked on for the site. Stay tuned!  Wink

Any idea when BAS will be added on Blockfolio?

And is there a prospect on getting BAS on other (Asian/Asean?) exchanges?
Activity: 14
Currently I am using cryptocoincount to check my portfolio. They support all coin listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Will Bitasean be on a BTC exchange anytime in the near future?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Great news! Will check Blockfolio when they will add BAS, thanks  Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Great news! I check Blockfolio 6 times a day, so this will be a welcome addition.

So would be the whitepaper - something investors take seriously. OK, mostly just blindly pump and dump in the crypto world, but one can hope...

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
My BAS Token just disappear from the list at myetherwallet.com
anyone has the same issue?
I have about 5000+ BAS.  And now its just not listed in my balance

Custom token are in your local browser, so if you are accessing different browser  or different machine it will not show up till you do not add there, once you add custom token you will see your balance
Pages:
Jump to: