Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread! - page 10. (Read 16640 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 07:07:04 AM
Now what is it here? I got some shares, do I own these shares for both projects now? Or one, then who's?

dammit solve your issues in private when you got investors onboard!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 06:52:58 AM
Well whoever is right/wrong, you are arguing over value before you have created any!

I can tell you now there is a well established issue with using names similar to an established name in the same or similar line of business. eBay will have you in court before you can blink if you try and get this project going with that name! I know, i looked at identical project 3 years ago!
Activity: 354
January 07, 2014, 06:33:08 AM

It is you are correct Smiley

I was under the impression that bitbay was Cassie's project....Huh?
January 07, 2014, 05:37:23 AM

First off i want to tell Bitbays investors that I am sorry you are having to deal with all of this.

I have gave Justin enough time to recant his posts.

I gave justin7674 many options and opportunities, I simply did not want him selling anymore shares for his personal gain.

Bitbay will still be launched without him I was hoping not to air this dirty laundry in public only to investors in pvt. It is very unprofessional.

The code he has is cheap off the shelf turn Key script not worth 100,000+ dollars in shares he wants to sell for himself.

I tried to tell him that the shares where for Bitbays Development not him to spend as he wishes.

I also told him partners would be paid their percentages in the LLC with salary passed through the company not in a Lump some from sold shares.

He would not have any of this. the bottom line is he wanted to sell as many shares as he could for his personal gain.

He sold Shares behind closed doors without me knowing, he told lie after lie doing anything and everything he could to get more money.

I foresaw this coming a few days ago all the pieces to the puzzle came together.

The only thing i am guilty of is trying to protect investors, Bitbay and my name.

Option's that where given to Justin7674.

#1 Continued Partnership and Development with the 5,000+ in shares he had already acquired and used for personal gain not Bitbay.
     Also giving back the money Bitbay did not need to investors. With me taking full control of finances.

#2 Part ways taking taking the code with him and naming his auction site something else using the money he had already acquired.
    Also taking the investor shares he already had with him If they agreed to do so.
    Bitbay would keep the other half for new development, Servers and operational costs.

#3 Partways and Payback the money he had spent for personal gains to Investors and or Bitbay.
    Bitbay would keep the other half for new development, Servers and operational costs.
    Not for personal gain of partners.

Please read the skype conversation from Justin and I from today it should cover everything else.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4DKR2Y9etJQUmtIaTRZQ25uWlk/edit

I am going to be scheduling a G+ meeting for all Investors.

Bitbay will be release soon Bigger and better as we have acquired a new Developer.
 The Remaining funds will be Documented and used for Development and Operational costs Not personal Gain.

Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.

~CassieHeart

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
January 07, 2014, 04:34:11 AM
I was under the impression that bitbay was Cassie's project....Huh?
Activity: 476
January 07, 2014, 03:21:23 AM
I am posting a new dev thread. I will be developing BitBay and continuing on without Cassie. All the share holders who have purchased shares through me( or before Cassie took over on shares) will be transfered to the new thread and site. Everyone who sent cassie money in the last few days I strongly urge you to try getting it back. Developement will not be hindered.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403076.new#new

[All share holders who purchased in Cassie's reign of terror are still being credited. We will not allow someone stealing from us affect our promise to the shareholders. So if you purchased shares from cassie over the last few days and your name is not on the list. Get me the receipt she gave to you and the transaction id. You will be put directly on the list.]

WTF is happening?

sounds like cassie went up and stole all the BTC that was sent to her and BitBay...so justin7674 is taking over.
Activity: 725
January 07, 2014, 03:19:50 AM
I am posting a new dev thread. I will be developing BitBay and continuing on without Cassie. All the share holders who have purchased shares through me( or before Cassie took over on shares) will be transfered to the new thread and site. Everyone who sent cassie money in the last few days I strongly urge you to try getting it back. Developement will not be hindered.

[All share holders who purchased in Cassie's reign of terror are still being credited. We will not allow someone stealing from us affect our promise to the shareholders. So if you purchased shares from cassie over the last few days and your name is not on the list. Get me the receipt she gave to you and the transaction id. You will be put directly on the list.]

WTF is happening?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 03:03:33 AM

January 06, 2014, 07:51:06 AM

--PGP--
Address
------------------------------------------
1K3txYYf7XimPkD4th5hDUagd3WooDRoCC
Shares: 10
Seller: BitBay(cassieheart)
Buyer:  Snail2
Total:  0.75 BTC
Sig
Hy+ROIqnSPpXO1Q9d/NNJfWkFh3rGM7RDXTy/X8LmvnfcB3V8zKTDcJo0ynR3ncWrGvZWfClQDJMNisVG4tED10=
---End---
January 06, 2014, 07:23:30 AM

--PGP--
Address
16skaxusXUmMCWWKKTu237BdTEqvzdjZdN
Shares: 10
Buyer:  reader31
Total:  0.75 BTC
Sig
H0hyMY2fW4d2p9ttVFM3VcAjKBZMh5blSxQ02i6lqgD6786b2/FeLa0o+EoD1vXKMdvA0ftR7aHADHuftEBMiks=
---END--

I'm interested in buying 20 shares.

I have a few questions,

i) Is there a way for the share holders to verify the revenue being generated in a transparent manner?

ii) how many shares do you plan to sell at this point? As that would help me calculate how much percentage of the profit, my investment would get me.

iii) After this initial sale of shares, do you plan to sell more shares later on? as that would dilute into my investment. Hence, would like to know if you have any such future plans.

Seems like a cool idea. Excited! Smiley

50% of the company profits is going towards 1000 shares non-dilutable.

cool...and have u worked out a mechanism yet for (i).

Think ill buy 10 shares for now. How do I make the payment? and how would my weekly comission be paid? will it be sent to the same address I pay from?

Thx for your clarifications.
January 06, 2014, 07:10:37 AM

--PGP--
Address
1EsAugx5vYcVsSbCXnwqzpQNfRJtUAoa9r
Shares: 20
Buyer:  aysyr
Total:  1.5 BTC
Sig
H+pwEHCMXroU8CJzscyi+xJqfKIsKDPzW6jRCclvynMm6mGrpJY95aZz+66xjyUdY8xXx97TiAphFSnncOqT8wY=
---END--

How do I go about buying shares? I'd like to buy 20 Smiley
January 06, 2014, 07:09:34 AM

I have a few questions,

i) Is there a way for the share holders to verify the revenue being generated in a transparent manner?

ii) how many shares do you plan to sell at this point? As that would help me calculate how much percentage of the profit, my investment would get me.

iii) After this initial sale of shares, do you plan to sell more shares later on? as that would dilute into my investment. Hence, would like to know if you have any such future plans.

Think ill buy 10 shares for now. How do I make the payment? and how would my weekly comission be paid? will it be sent to the same address I pay from?

Approximately 1 week to 1 month after release a seperate system for share holders will be available that will automatically tick their balance. The time the system comes is purely based on how fast BitBay grows and gathers its profit. The most likely circumstance is one month after. That is being said because the amount of time it will take for us to clean up everything and become accustomed to the website running.
Activity: 221
January 06, 2014, 04:43:57 AM

I have a few questions,

January 06, 2014, 04:16:29 AM

I have a few questions,

Activity: 308
January 06, 2014, 02:58:32 AM
How do I go about buying shares? I'd like to buy 20 Smiley
Activity: 221
January 06, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

I have a few questions,

January 06, 2014, 02:17:07 AM
--PGP--
Address
121X5fzVwNnCA3aHK6QDoF7hSDz6PSQU5d
Shares: 1
Buyer:  ScriptProdigy
Total:  0.075 BTC
Sig
H5jMf4pKUDHmZ5cAShPpKf9cC5DsOevvQJmktUOJJpcZLR9C0Vdvmo1HMQZyP9n0LMDrjGoogIe9KAl eGBkWBF8=
---END--

Let me buy one of those shares Cassie  Cool
January 06, 2014, 01:27:18 AM
I have not been feeling well today and taking time to work on OpenEx Cassie and I have pushed the release date back by a 4-5 days. Which will give plenty of time for people to purchase shares.
January 06, 2014, 12:29:17 AM

We initially Allocated 1000 shares total. But I hope we wont need to sell that many it should be way less.
Activity: 700
January 06, 2014, 12:10:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: