Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 116. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi dev,

Looks as though the BitBean faucet is not working now and is not connecting. It's been like this for over 24 hours now. "Cannot connect at the moment, please come back later!"

Please, check it again, the person responsible(a Bean Core Member) for the faucet has already fixed the issue.
BitBean Faucet meant to be always online and with plenty of Beans to be grabbed Grin

Happy Sprouting

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi dev,

Looks as though the BitBean faucet is not working now and is not connecting. It's been like this for over 24 hours now. "Cannot connect at the moment, please come back later!"
Hey dev,

Has a decision been made on whether BitBean is going to stay listed on Yobit? or are you going to wait to get on Poloniex first before delisting BitBean from Yobit?
I am really feeling the amount of support we are receiving  Smiley

Still, we need more people involved, we must change our status to "make it happen" Wink
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
You can now download BitBean Blockchain 2016 08 15 at CryptoLeecher.Rocks

50k, it was a lot of work Grin I will send you an excelfile per pm in the next hour, it is ok? I have the global/average volume for this coins.

the data is from 09/05/2016 - (3m/1m/7d/1d)

Check your Inbox and Vault (aka Wallet) Grin

Best Regards
Zequinha
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
On 9/5/2016, the following markets will be delisted on Poloniex: ABY, ADN, BITUSD, CNMT, DAO, DSH, FIBRE, FLT, GAP, GRS, HYP, IFC, LQD, MCN, MINT, MMC, MNTA, PIGGY, PTS, SILK, SWARM, WDC, XC, XCR, XPB, XUSD, YACC

Anyone care to take a look at the volume of those coins and give a report (last 3 months, month, week, daily), so we can get a general idea, of what kind of Volume (minimum) BitBean needs to have and maintain for consideration on Poloniex?

I will give a 25k Bounty to the most comprehensive report posted. (Deadline is end of day 09/05/2016 EST.)

Report needs to include a sample of at least 6 other minimal volume coins that are not on the delist.

With these delistings, there is an opportunity for BitBean to be considered..as Poloniex is going to have some reclaimed space at their data-center  Grin

Bitbean Community, are you up to the challenge?

Report must be posted in our official thread: http://www.bitbean.org/forum/25k-bounty-for-market-volume-report-poloniex

I'm going to extend this bounty for 1 week and up the amount to 50K. I've got too much else on my plate with trying to get BitBean v1.1.2 done.

*New Deadline is 09/12/2016 (EST)*
*New Bounty is 50,000 BitBean*

50k, it was a lot of work Grin I will send you an excelfile per pm in the next hour, it is ok? I have the global/average volume for this coins.

I have received it. Very nice work! Please send me your BITB address you would like the bounty sent to.

Thank you very much! This is valuable information.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
On 9/5/2016, the following markets will be delisted on Poloniex: ABY, ADN, BITUSD, CNMT, DAO, DSH, FIBRE, FLT, GAP, GRS, HYP, IFC, LQD, MCN, MINT, MMC, MNTA, PIGGY, PTS, SILK, SWARM, WDC, XC, XCR, XPB, XUSD, YACC

Anyone care to take a look at the volume of those coins and give a report (last 3 months, month, week, daily), so we can get a general idea, of what kind of Volume (minimum) BitBean needs to have and maintain for consideration on Poloniex?

I will give a 25k Bounty to the most comprehensive report posted. (Deadline is end of day 09/05/2016 EST.)

Report needs to include a sample of at least 6 other minimal volume coins that are not on the delist.

With these delistings, there is an opportunity for BitBean to be considered..as Poloniex is going to have some reclaimed space at their data-center  Grin

Report must be posted in our official thread: http://www.bitbean.org/forum/25k-bounty-for-market-volume-report-poloniex

I'm going to extend this bounty for 1 week and up the amount to 50K. I've got too much else on my plate with trying to get BitBean v1.1.2 done.

Another change is the report needs to be emailed, not posted in the forum:  [email protected]

Activity: 602
YoBit, a lot of trades ... and now 1SAT? high risk

I am not sure why it is going so low on yobit maybe them dumping there coins the staked while it was offline for users
YoBit, a lot of trades ... and now 1SAT? high risk
Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.

i agree there, its starting to get under my skin with the "in maintenance", more like there staking our beans and collecting beans we should of been, so there stealing from us, 2 weeks now they have had my beans ffs, 2 weeks i've missed in staking, yobit should be shut down and owner held accountable but hey everyone seems  to let them away with it for some reason

Yobit is a total scam for start they list 100s of scam shit coins second I have had doge never deposited and no response ever from support has been from March I have coins lock to exchange I can put in wallet and withdraw and I have 4 coins on yobit that have wallet under maintenance for while now to... they are a huge scam I am shocked they have not closes up and left yet

But keep up good work dev

Thank you for posting your experience with them, with the community.

Public Statement Regarding BitBean Yobit Exchange Situation

The matter to de-list Yobit, as an official exchange of BitBean, is before the BOD (Bean Core Board of Directors) and under consideration at the moment. They are holding a lot of user's BitBean, so we have to proceed carefully and do what we can, to encourage them to re-activate their BitBean wallet..once again. From what I can tell, there was over 1M in one of their associated addresses, which has recently been moved. We are proceeding carefully....I ask all the community to show kindness in your dealings with them over the matter....yes I know, not easy to show kindness to someone holding your money...but when you send your Bitbean to an exchange or pool..you relinquish control over them. Unfortunately, in the crypto community there are a lot of shady actors, let us pray that Yobit is not one of them, and will act in best interest of it's users and it's own self-interest to survive as a "profitable" business serving our communities. Look what happened to Paul Vernon of Cryptsy...he is hiding and on the run..and will be for the rest of his life...people like that will have no peace...that is their punishment!

-- reference

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core & Team Bean
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"
www.bitbean.org

Yobit BitBean Wallet is Back Online!
For how long I do not know. For those of you that want to regain control of your BitBean, you have an opportunity!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

"Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary." -- Dead Poets Society

Thanks dev for posting this update on Yobit and I'm happy to report that I received my BitBean withdrawal from Yobit just now. I was getting worried as it took a long time for the wallet to be back online again but I'm glad it is now.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The best place for your beans is in your wallet staking like a champion  Grin
I don't use yobit anymore, it's a high risk exchange, there is no guarantee for your beans.

And now bleutrade? No Connection for 7h.

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bleutrade/
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
thank you got mines out and in my wallet :-)
Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.

i agree there, its starting to get under my skin with the "in maintenance", more like there staking our beans and collecting beans we should of been, so there stealing from us, 2 weeks now they have had my beans ffs, 2 weeks i've missed in staking, yobit should be shut down and owner held accountable but hey everyone seems  to let them away with it for some reason

Yobit is a total scam for start they list 100s of scam shit coins second I have had doge never deposited and no response ever from support has been from March I have coins lock to exchange I can put in wallet and withdraw and I have 4 coins on yobit that have wallet under maintenance for while now to... they are a huge scam I am shocked they have not closes up and left yet

The matter to de-list Yobit, as an official exchange of BitBean, is before the BOD (Bean Core Board of Directors) and under consideration at the moment. They are holding a lot of user's BitBean, so we have to proceed carefully and do what we can, to encourage them to re-activate their BitBean wallet..once again. From what I can tell, there was over 1M in one of their associated addresses, which has recently been moved. We are proceeding carefully....I ask all the community to show kindness in your dealings with them over the matter....yes I know, not easy to show kindness to someone holding your money...but when you send your Bitbean to an exchange or pool..you relinquish control over them. Unfortunately, in the crypto community there are a lot of shady actors, let us pray that Yobit is not one of them, and will act in best interest of it's users and it's own self-interest to survive as a "profitable" business serving our communities. Look what happened to Paul Vernon of Cryptsy...he is hiding and on the run..and will be for the rest of his life...people like that will have no peace...that is their punishment!

-- reference

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Bean Core & Team Bean
www.bitbean.org

Yobit BitBean Wallet is Back Online!
For how long I do not know. For those of you that want to regain control of your BitBean, you have an opportunity!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

"Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary." -- Dead Poets Society

-- reference

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Bean Core & Team Bean
www.bitbean.org
Activity: 602

My favorite quote by the BitBean community "Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of."

Love it! This is the kind of encouragement that gives me the juice to continue with this project! Thank you!
Jump to: