Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 117. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
My favorite quote by the BitBean community "Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of."
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
can i ask you something about proof of stake.
you say after 6 hours the coin is mature. after which time i get one bean back? On which wallet the coin need to stay to stake? Can i use the yobit wallet?
After around 6 hours, your coins are ready for sprouting and your coins are in a competition with all other "online" coins. If you get a SPROUT you must wait 110blocks to get back your coins. You can only stake in your own wallet. It's the safest solution.

With 1.000.000BITB estimated 1-2 SPOUTs per day ~5-9cents

i need one million bitb to get 1-2 bitb per day?
no, one million bitb to get 1000-2000BITB  Wink (minimum)

ah ok now i get it. do i need so much bitb? or is it ok only have 10.000 to get 1.2 bitb per day?

I own 100k BITB and i receive 1 sprout = 1000 bitb in a range of 5 to 10 days....

So less bitb you have more days passes to receive 1000 BITB.... because the stake reward is of 1000 bitb, fixed amount, changing time....

ah thank you very much. now i get it.  Smiley So i need much BiTB to sprout fast:)
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
you say after 6 hours the coin is mature. after which time i get one bean back? On which wallet the coin need to stay to stake? Can i use the yobit wallet?
After around 6 hours, your coins are ready for sprouting and your coins are in a competition with all other "online" coins. If you get a SPROUT you must wait 110blocks to get back your coins. You can only stake in your own wallet. It's the safest solution.

ah ok now i get it. do i need so much bitb? or is it ok only have 10.000 to get 1.2 bitb per day?

you can start with 10.000BITB no Problem but it takes more time for one SPROUT. I would say ~1week, maybe more, if you have extremly luck you can sprout your first Beans after one day  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

I own 100k BITB and i receive 1 sprout = 1000 bitb in a range of 5 to 10 days....

So less bitb you have more days passes to receive 1000 BITB.... because the stake reward is of 1000 bitb, fixed amount, changing time....

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

No you have to use your personal wallet, put there the coins and they stake there adding new BITB sometimes, the have to stay all in a personal wallet (until you wan't to sell some, so you have to transfer to an exchange...)
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

BITBEAN REAL WORLD USAGE

1st. Real World Usage Campaign:  BitBean Goes Shopping
Chapter One:
BitBean Partner:  Technium Unlimited

Campaign Rules:

• For each purchase with BitBean, the customer of Technium Unlimited will receive a 10k BitBean rebate after meeting requirements and confirmation by Bean Core.
  • In addition Technium Unlimited as our partner in this promotion, will give a 2.5% discount to those paying with BitBean during this promotion, plus an additional 2.5% discount for those using crypto-currency payments -- for a combined 5% discount!
  • Promotion period is during the month of September, 2016 (5% & 10k BitBean Rebate).
  • The price of the product must be higher than the rebate.
  • Rebate is only valid during the month of September and redeemable by sending an email with required submissions to:  [email protected]

How To Claim The Rebate:
   1. Re-tweet and like promotion:    http://ow.ly/TiAj303QTQG
   2. Follow BitBean Twitter account: @BitBeanCoin
   3. Follow  Technium Unlimited Twitter account:  @TechniumUnltd
   4. Send an email to:  [email protected]  with:

• BitBean Txid that was used to pay for the product
  • Your BitBean Address
  • Your Twitter account name
  • A photo of your purchased product (the real one that you receive) including the packaging and Technium shipping label

OFFICIAL FORUM: http://http://www.bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-goes-shopping-rebate-promotion
Customer Service support:  BitBean Live Public Chat & Technium Unlimited Website

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
"The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."                 

thats the response i got from them on the 24/08/2016 can the dev say if there is a problem with there wallet or are they at it because i dont get how everyone elses wallets work apart from yobit's?

I know how you feel. I just purchased some Beans from Bittrex and withdrew them to my wallet, all with out a problem but Yobit are still holding my coins while I could be staking and earning from them. I would also like to know if there are any issues with the wallet as Yobit is the only one with a problem. I've asked that many times in the chat with no response and still waiting on a reply from my support ticket.

Dev can you please see if you or your team can try and get a response from Yobit on the matter?

Thanks
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
"The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."                 

thats the response i got from them on the 24/08/2016 can the dev say if there is a problem with there wallet or are they at it because i dont get how everyone elses wallets work apart from yobit's?
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.

i agree there, its starting to get under my skin with the "in maintenance", more like there staking our beans and collecting beans we should of been, so there stealing from us, 2 weeks now they have had my beans ffs, 2 weeks i've missed in staking, yobit should be shut down and owner held accountable but hey everyone seems  to let them away with it for some reason
Old coin with new thread...
Quite interesting...
I think you should read the first page and realize that we are in 2016   Cool
But why not, back to the future Grin welcome sweet bird!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Old coin with new thread...
Quite interesting...
Details of core team must be uploaded
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

Thank you for posting this. Bean Core will be investigating and giving your new exchange and platform due process before we can list it on our website and recommend it. This is our standard for any new exchange or with any new third party handling user's BitBean funds, it needs to establish trust. We are honored that you chose to add BitBean! We need more services that accept BitBean in the ecosystem (that "Hire BitBean"). Encouraging to see yet another new exchange accepting BITB!  Smiley

I encourage our community to embrace new services that adopt BitBean and report your positive and negative (if any) experiences to the community!

Thank you! Welcome to Team Bean!

Polls Have Closed

Results from BitBean ANN BitcoinTalk Poll:

Results from BitBean Public Chat:  http://teamchat.bitbean.org

Since the results are split evenly, the matter will be determined by Bean Core Executive Board of Directors for a consensus vote. If 100% consensus is not reached by BOD, it will then be determined by a super majority (2/3) vote of Bean Core members.

Regards,

Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer,
Bean Core & Team Bean
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"
www.bitbean.org
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.
Jump to: