Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 111. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
we should contact bittrex for the delisting message, I believe the calculation is wrong, we have more trade volume in the last week.  utc has the same message with a much smaller threshold of trade volume, other coins have no volume without a message.  Smiley
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
What is the New Dev team planning for BitBean to bounce back??

Also, there is a good BB community over on CRYPTOPIA: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=globaltrader

There are some decent trades going on there the past few days.

We're going to continue working on targets on the last road-map (That will be the last road-map that will be published for awhile. Too many outside time constraints on an all volunteer team..make it impossible to give dates that are realistic.) and get BitBean up-to-date and compatible with Bitcoin, so it is a viable drop-in alternative to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has massive infrastructure already in place. That is the short-term for v1.x path. For v2.x there are more ambitious plans, but that development is too immature to announce.

"BitBean, Bitcoin's Big Little Brother"

Have any of you sent transactions on the Bitcoin network recently? If you don't bump up the transaction fee, confirmations are taking 6+ hrs. sometimes.

Bitcoin blocks are hitting their ceiling, and SigWitness will only give it a little more headroom..no where even close to a "mass adoption" scenario.

Bought some amount of BitBean from Bittrex, hope it helps Smiley
I buy every week 1-2mio bitbeans, it's ok for me and I have no problem with such price.  Grin

Bean was a big deal one year back, with sufficient activity in markets, developments going on and a lot of posting in the thread when it pumped, although I must admit the code base was terrible since the wallet was broken from start and had zero transaction fee.

Developments are still going on. Slow grudging work to bring the source code up to date with Bitcoin.

Regarding transaction fees, were you referring the the X13 version of BitBean that I understood existed prior to sha256?

Nokat's version had .01 BITB transaction fee from the start...at least that is what is on the original github source. I havn't seen any of the X13 source.

He did update the fee to 5 BITB at one point, but his implementation would have forked the network. He reverted his changes.
We've listed this on CoinGather in the BTC and LTC markets.

We don't de-list coins for low-volume.  Only if the network has issues or the coin has been generally abandoned.

Great, thank you. BitBean has been very stable for going on two years now. We have never hard-forked and the network has been rock solid and lighting fast! One of the reasons we havn't hard-forked, is that we don't push new releases out before being properly tested and ready.

My 'paying work' that I make my livelihood and pay bills with, has slowed down dramatically, so I will have more time to do volunteer work for Bean Core in the weeks ahead. I appreciate those that have stayed with us, maintaining their nodes and Sprouting actively. Currently there are 114 active nodes world-wide, with over 61% of Beans actively Sprouting!

Please feel free to stop by and say "hello" to fellow Beaners in our chat or if you have questions.

We'll be going over some rough rocks with the market, but we'll endure. Great things are in-store! This is a great opportunity for new Beaners to join the community!

BitBean was designed to be a long-term digital currency. Use our Digital Cash generator and print some BitBean Digital Cash to give your children so they can pass it on to their children!

"Beans Stick Together"

Holiday Greetings,

Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"

Activity: 398
Merit: 109
I buy every week 1-2mio bitbeans, it's ok for me and I have no problem with such price.  Grin

Bean was a big deal one year back, with sufficient activity in markets, developments going on and a lot of posting in the thread when it pumped, although I must admit the code base was terrible since the wallet was broken from start and had zero transaction fee.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I buy every week 1-2mio bitbeans, it's ok for me and I have no problem with such price.  Grin

Same here but not as much as you but most times it's around a few hundred thousand Beans I'm able to buy each week. The dev can also contact Bittrex to see if BitBean can stay listed on their exchange if they want to. We really need BitBean on Bittrex as Yobit can not be trusted plus so many times the BitBean wallet goes in maintenance for no reason so we need to keep Bittrex for the sake of the coin and community.
Activity: 251
bitbean is going down to 3 sat
Grin I think it was the Trader who bought on 5sat and put his sell order on 6sat, but without endurance. Beitbeans belong in the own wallet  Wink
Activity: 251
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
bitbean is going down to 3 sat
Activity: 325
We've listed this on CoinGather in the BTC and LTC markets.

We don't delist coins for low-volume.  Only if the network has issues or the coin has been generally abandoned.
People who are supporting this community need to get their buts over to bittrex and start BUYING and SELLING BITB, and doing so at a HIGH rate! It is the best exchange that you have, and if you fall off, the price is going to tank even more! Support your coin and your community! In a matter of months one of the most stable staking coins has went from an 7-9 satoshi level, to a 3-4 satoshi level. It shouldnt happen wtih a coin this old unless people are just cashing out.

Well I've been buying as much BitBean as I can each week to help support the community and as I have said here everyone can easily support BitBean even without an investment by using the funds they earn from faucets and buying up BitBeans. Remember every little bit helps BitBean and the community which also helps keep BitBean on the exchanges. I agree we really need to keep BitBean on Bittrex as it is one of the top exchanges in the world and if we loose Bittrex I also think the coin will tank which we don't want to see happen so let's all support BitBean and start buying up as much as you all can to keep it listed on Bittrex.
Activity: 109
People who are supporting this community need to get their buts over to bittrex and start BUYING and SELLING BITB, and doing so at a HIGH rate! It is the best exchange that you have, and if you fall off, the price is going to tank even more! Support your coin and your community! In a matter of months one of the most stable staking coins has went from an 7-9 satoshi level, to a 3-4 satoshi level. It shouldnt happen wtih a coin this old unless people are just cashing out.
Merit: 500
i have seen better days....................

bitbean is now going down to 3 sat + next Saturday it is going to be delisted from bitterex.

so maybe now, more than ever we should keep it on yobit.
Activity: 130
Bitbean is great investment. It is strong and has been around for very long. Very stable and good community support.
It is cheap now so I will invest a great deal as much as I can bit by bit. Smiley
updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17030173

community rep, needed to stop by and say 'hello world'
Hey first place in the list, gz  Grin not bad for the quietly bitbean, we are much louder than other POS  Cool

I agree, this is great for BitBean and maybe now more people will come to our community and invest in BitBean one of the best POS coins in the crypto world in my opinion. This coin does deserve to be worth a lot more then just 5 sats per coin but while it is at these low prices I am loading up on BitBeans as much as I can each week.

Also I have a tip for newbies who want to start in BitBean but might not have spare funds to invest. I suggest working with faucets each week and the satoshi you earn from there you can then invest into BitBean and while it's so cheap right now you could easily buy 10k+ BitBeans per week. Not only are you building on your stack of Beans but it also helps the BitBean community and the price to start rising.
updating

I have made a visit..  Wink

Working on v1.1.2 release. Hopefully will be coming soon. I don't want to give anymore estimates when it will release, only that it is being worked on and will be coming.
updating

Hey first place in the list, gz  Grin not bad for the quietly bitbean, we are much louder than other POS  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
updating

Jump to: