Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 136. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Happy 1st. Birthday BitBean!

Photo Contest JackPot

Send your best BitBean Birthday Photo or Image to: [email protected] along with your BitBean address. Only one image per BitBean address and one entry per email address.

After midnight (EST) on 2/14/2016, I will post all the submitted entries.

The community will then be able to vote with their BitBeans on their favorite BitBean Birthday Image!

The contestant with the winning image, with the most BitBeans associated to it, will receive the JackPot of all the BitBeans used to vote!

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

On 02/15/2016 the winning image will be announced and posted on our website and social media.

Some examples:

Even if you are not a creative type, you can participate by voting and spreading this link:  http://ow.ly/YhXYq

Happy 1st. Birthday BitBean!
www.bitbean.org

Photo Contest JackPot

Send your best BitBean Birthday Photo or Image to: [email protected] along with your BitBean address. Only one image per BitBean address and one entry per email address.

After midnight (EST) on 2/14/2016, I will post all the submitted entries.

The community will then be able to vote with their BitBeans on their favorite BitBean Birthday Image!

The contestant with the winning image, with the most BitBeans associated to it, will receive the JackPot of all the BitBeans used to vote!

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

On 02/15/2016 the winning image will be announced and posted on our website and social media.

Some examples:

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Or get it on poloniex.com
Think big or leave it..
Dev. do something... no b...sh.. about family first.
We  invest fiat and have family to.
Lost a lot of bitbean at cryptsy, and the price is ... lets dont talk about it Sad
And that we pay to get in the development is not right, because not all can pay that.
You said its a community thing at the start, but it itsn't.
I saw also a big future for bitbean but nothing happend really.
Slowy bitbean is in the past and others are in the future.
Really the name is cool, the markething was cool... but we still here with a januar 2015 thing.
And sorry, i am a little angry.

I agree, in order to be part of the dev team you have to have a lot of bitbean and then do a mandatory donation.  How many people are in the dev team anyway I only ever hear from the one guy "TeamBean," surely there are others that can take some of the load off of him.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Probably older then you, but that doesn't matter.
I don't post normal on bt. but i can read.
And on how many post somebody make on bt. is not important.
When i want, can i make every few seconds a post here with empty messages.
But i am not a dev. but a investor in bitbean.
And after a lot of promises a little bit disappointed.
And i think i am not the only one...
But i still believe in bitbean, so don't be afraid that the next bitbeaner is running away Wink

p.s. maybe a idea to build it on ethereum.
       just a thought... Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Think big or leave it..
Lost a lot of bitbean at cryptsy, and the price is ... lets dont talk about it Sad
And that we pay to get in the development is not right, because not all can pay that.
Really the name is cool, the markething was cool... but we still here with a januar 2015 thing.

do not cry... what do you for the comunity? 3 Posts, come on guy, how old are you? this is crypto-world and not a pony-land Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Think big or leave it..
Just a heads up, don't get to excited about cryptopia. for the following reasons,
Its a low volume exchange.
Last week super won the round of voting but then they decide to reject it stating IPO & Premine even tho this coin had made it past the moderator review stage and onto the vote list in the 1st place.

If anyone from any community contacts them about your coin and they dont like the tone or the context of what is being asked or discussed they just remove the coin(saw this with NYC recently getting delisted) saw this today with MWC. (a pro exchange would negotiate things with devs only, not randoms with random claims, those should be ignored or handed over to support staffs with actual customer service skills.

I am unbiased towards cryptopia but ive seen unprofessional and childlike behaviour patterns from them over and over....

I too have voted some dot towards BitB, but i think i will continue to trade it elsewhere. Great to have Bittrex and Bleutrade on our side, i like what i see there...

Goodluck

Exactly, I don't care for cryptopia much either and I could never see myself using it, I believe C-CEX is a good option though.
HellO beans we have meet our Cryptopia goal whats next

No, the goal has not been met yet:

17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9 (DOT Balance):   28437.25448542

2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY (BitBean Balance):  435896.01439832   (Current Market Price:  BitBean @ 9 Satoshi &  DOT @ 13 Satoshi, gives us about 300,000 DOT)

So that leaves us about 170,000 DOT short of the 500,000 DOT needed.
I've been mining some DOT recently to try and fill in the gap, but it's going to take more time without more donations. I've personally donated over 50,000 BitBeans and tens of thousands of DOT. It would be great to see more support from the community on this project.

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"
I will not lie  most devs disaper after 150 post it might be why we are all are defensive.
 I'm slow so pls tell me how much bitb is needed 4 cryptopia and i will complete it and TY Kemp 4 everything

Thank you for your support! I'm not going anywhere. Laying the foundation to take BitBean to the next level!

Warm Regards,

www.bitbean.org
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
Just a heads up, don't get to excited about cryptopia. for the following reasons,
Its a low volume exchange.
Last week super won the round of voting but then they decide to reject it stating IPO & Premine even tho this coin had made it past the moderator review stage and onto the vote list in the 1st place.

If anyone from any community contacts them about your coin and they dont like the tone or the context of what is being asked or discussed they just remove the coin(saw this with NYC recently getting delisted) saw this today with MWC. (a pro exchange would negotiate things with devs only, not randoms with random claims, those should be ignored or handed over to support staffs with actual customer service skills.

I am unbiased towards cryptopia but ive seen unprofessional and childlike behaviour patterns from them over and over....

I too have voted some dot towards BitB, but i think i will continue to trade it elsewhere. Great to have Bittrex and Bleutrade on our side, i like what i see there...

Goodluck
Activity: 197
Merit: 11

17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9 (DOT Balance):   28437.25448542

2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY (BitBean Balance):  435896.01439832   (Current Market Price:  BitBean @ 9 Satoshi &  DOT @ 13 Satoshi, gives us about 300,000 DOT)

I've been mining some DOT recently to try and fill in the gap, but it's going to take more time without more donations. I've personally donated over 50,000 BitBeans and tens of thousands of DOT. It would be great to see more support from the community on this project.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
I will not lie  most devs disaper after 150 post it might be why we are all are defensive.
 I'm slow so pls tell me how much bitb is needed 4 cryptopia and i will complete it and TY Kemp 4 everything
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
What is the Progress with BitBean?? I see it has been heading closer and closer to zero... Not good... BitBeaner, what in the works to fix this??

Progress seems to have grinded to a halt with this coin, there was supposed to be a new roadmap on Jan 1st, 2016 but I have seen nothing and weeks have gone by with no communication from the dev. 

Progress has not grinded to a halt. There is much activity going on behind the scenes. The roadmap has not been updated because it will be replaced with a new real-time status updates, as part of the New Team Bean portal. Much work is being done setting up infrastructure and new systems.

I don't always post here daily on Bitcointalk and this forum will take a further backstage with the coming roll-out of the new Team Bean portal which will provide us our own forums.

IRC is perhaps a better way to stay in regular contact at the moment. #TeamBean http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

I was not aware of the new portal as I didn't see it mentioned here before.  Is the portal up now or is it coming in the future?

Almost ready.

Right on, that's all we ask, two words to let us know you haven't been hit by a car Wink
i have started mining DOT at cryptopia, their mineshaft is pretty sweet, so hopefully i can throw in some dot here soon Wink
What is the Progress with BitBean?? I see it has been heading closer and closer to zero... Not good... BitBeaner, what in the works to fix this??

Progress seems to have grinded to a halt with this coin, there was supposed to be a new roadmap on Jan 1st, 2016 but I have seen nothing and weeks have gone by with no communication from the dev. 

Progress has not grinded to a halt. There is much activity going on behind the scenes. The roadmap has not been updated because it will be replaced with a new real-time status updates, as part of the New Team Bean portal. Much work is being done setting up infrastructure and new systems.

I don't always post here daily on Bitcointalk and this forum will take a further backstage with the coming roll-out of the new Team Bean portal which will provide us our own forums.

IRC is perhaps a better way to stay in regular contact at the moment. #TeamBean http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

I was not aware of the new portal as I didn't see it mentioned here before.  Is the portal up now or is it coming in the future?

Almost ready.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
re: cryptopia

we can do it this week.  i'm still in for 50K.
and the Bean already has a few for this weeks contest
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

We need +200k DOTs and you could win, the other way is pay 500k DOTs for a sure add.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9 (DOT Balance):   28437.25448542

2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY (BitBean Balance):  435896.01439832   (Current Market Price:  BitBean @ 9 Satoshi &  DOT @ 13 Satoshi, gives us about 300,000 DOT)

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
I agree completely, This coin has potential, I have said the community should take it over for months...

hmmm.. i notice much support in this thread for it...
i think i will put some stuff on paper here and pm teambean
if "they" are done with dev'ing it, maybe they will let us have it.
i will also set in motion talking to some people about some services, the easiest i can see is seeing about a JD-type site, beans i believe will be fun to gamble with and maybe if our gambling site is able to absorb beans like jd did clams we can get some beans off the "streets" and solidify a market  Smiley
i notice activity of teambean is online today, tho no posts since jan 23rd ;\
maybe they will come back and blow us away with stuff they been workin on ;p

Yeah hopefully, right now the whole dev team is just really bag holders, they may have little to no knowledge about how to make a coin successful but just hold a lot of coins to stake or whatever.  That is not really a great method of picking a dev team in my opinion.  Sometimes the best ideas come from people with little money and they can't afford to buy $60 or more worth of an altcoin to get in the dev club.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I agree completely, This coin has potential, I have said the community should take it over for months...

hmmm.. i notice much support in this thread for it...
i think i will put some stuff on paper here and pm teambean
if "they" are done with dev'ing it, maybe they will let us have it.
i will also set in motion talking to some people about some services, the easiest i can see is seeing about a JD-type site, beans i believe will be fun to gamble with and maybe if our gambling site is able to absorb beans like jd did clams we can get some beans off the "streets" and solidify a market  Smiley
i notice activity of teambean is online today, tho no posts since jan 23rd ;\
maybe they will come back and blow us away with stuff they been workin on ;p
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Jump to: