Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 56. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hello. I bought some BITB and wanted to ask you. How do you think the price could soon return back to 400 sat? thanks for the answer
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
BeanCash wallet not syncing. No reaction after downloaded. It shows out of sync and that's it.
Do you have a BitBean.conf and addnodes in it? If not that's what is missing.

Get them here: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/BITB/
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BeanCash wallet not syncing. No reaction after downloaded. It shows out of sync and that's it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Hi, I have no connections or 1 but for a moment and 0 again Sad can you help?
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
hahaha ok
I meant such successful altcoins Cheesy

there is some accumulation before random coin jumps in value 100%+, check all the exchanges
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Is it a new version of wallet and a mandatory update?
Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

Yes.

Can any of the dev team clarify that? and why it is important to switch to bean cash wallets?
Activity: 118
hahaha ok
I meant such successful altcoins Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys how do you find such small market cap altcoins like Bitbean or you just hold randomly?

Not sure what the question is.... there are 50 billion beans out there///// only a little less than 3 bil on the market..... but beware of the 50 billion.....  Im not worried I did my part and bought a jar of honey with BeanCash!  Loving my beans!
Activity: 118
Guys how do you find such small market cap altcoins like Bitbean or you just hold randomly?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Now BeanCASH at 70 sat already!

Id like to thank all the people who made this happen..... in a day or two I may quit my job :-)
Activity: 182
Now BeanCASH at 70 sat already!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Perhaps we are again waiting for an increase in capitalization and getting into the top 100. It would be nice to stay there.
Activity: 168
How to launch a purse on Rapsberry Pi 3?
Does this coin have a POS-mining?

Yes, its POS rewards are nice, 10 dollars a Sprout now that it reached a penny.

Which window wallet version is the right one to stake on?
Activity: 277
And yet, BitBean(BeanCash) is still skyrocketing with new all-time high, no matter what
Says a lot about interest in the coin and it future potential+ its very nice POS rewards

zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
The only "improvement" bcash has on bitcoin is that it has an 8mb block size. Well bitbean has 20mb blocks so is bitbean then the REAL bitcoin @rogerkver ?

Since when do we concern ourselves with such trivial details?  laugh

25060522   XVG/BTC   Buy   0.00000065   127490.65407371   0.082870   0.00016572   5/12/2017 10:40:00 AM

is more like looking at charts and seeing when someone is buying in preparation for a pump (& dump).   verge was jettisoned too early, you shant have my beans until it is much higher

that being said, nogleg is still loading the bitbean blockchain.  it's around 65% done now.   client is essentially bitcoind from late 2011
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

Yes, its POS rewards are nice, 10 dollars a Sprout now that it reached a penny.
Activity: 1
Is it a new version of wallet and a mandatory update?
Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

Yes.

Hello,

So do i have to download "Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit" wallet or can i just keep my BitBeans in the "BitBean Windows 64-Bit"wallet?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 117
The only "improvement" bcash has on bitcoin is that it has an 8mb block size. Well bitbean has 20mb blocks so is bitbean then the REAL bitcoin @rogerkver ?
Activity: 117
great time buy some beans, super low market cap
can easy reach 1 dollar per coin

Yes fine sir
The fomo will be real on this one
Activity: 1

I'm with you.  I'd like to install the wallet and stake using a RPi as well.  I just have a general familiarity with Linux so getting it going on there has been a no-go.  Any help would be appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: