Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 55. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
The market is recovering after the dump. It will be fine if strong investors come to BeanCash, it's time for new updates and marketing. Developers, take this into consideration. Wink

I am about the fact that growth will have no doubt. I'm worried about the fact that suddenly she will be removed from the Bittrex market. Do you think this is possible?

I don't think they will de-listed this on bittrex. They are earning profit from this in their trading platform PLUS this coin gains massive volume. Don't see any possible things right now to consider this to be removed.

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
The market is recovering after the dump. It will be fine if strong investors come to BeanCash, it's time for new updates and marketing. Developers, take this into consideration. Wink

I am about the fact that growth will have no doubt. I'm worried about the fact that suddenly she will be removed from the Bittrex market. Do you think this is possible?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
So I was excited to sprout some beans, I have enough to where I should be sprouting a couple times a week but yet haven't sprouted in 10 days now.  What gives?  I'm connected and wallet is unlocked for staking, everything looks to be correct, wallet version 1.1.0.0 (mac).  Is something wrong or am I just having some bad luck?  Thanks for any insight.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I don't quite understand where to keep the coins in anticipation of the rebranding? On the stock exchange BITTREX or necessarily on the wallet?

If you go to the website it is a simple wallet update no need to move coins to exchange, there is no swap or anything, The new wallet kept all my addresses ect from my first wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
WoW, this has been some crazy days in the BITB market... lol way to go way past my little sells  Cry  Grin  it's all good, I'm even getting used to the new name.

new wallet looks good, is the title on the ann and webpage going to be switched to Beancash soon? 

Cheers to everyone, happy trading and sprouting  Cool
Activity: 56

Exists a channel in Discord or Slack?
I don't quite understand where to keep the coins in anticipation of the rebranding? On the stock exchange BITTREX or necessarily on the wallet?
Activity: 3
Hi Dev, Can I go ahead to buy Bitbean or wait for Bittrex to change the name to beancash before I buy? I do not want to buy now and later discovered I bought a wrong coin because of the rebranding. Please respond asap

You can buy BitBean on the exchanges you like most. Exchanges will change their ticket as soon as possible. You are safe to go.
#keepsprouting

Is it a new version of wallet and a mandatory update?
Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

Yes.

Can any of the dev team clarify that? and why it is important to switch to bean cash wallets?

Im not a developer but you can join the live chat and speak directly to them.

Anyway the wallet version 1.1.2.2 accomodate the new rebrand. It isn't necessary to upgrade wallet since the consensus rules didn't changed. I think there is better connectivity with the new wallet and im happy with it.

#keepsprouting
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
How many coin required for staking? can I buy BITB from coin exchange?

I get coins from Bittrex and Cryptopia.  I don't think there is a minimum requirement for staking, but if you have less than 100K you won't see much action.  I think with 500K BITB you should get around 700 BITB per day.  1M gets around 1600 per day.  It doesn't scale exactly and then there's coin grouping to factor in.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
How many coin required for staking? can I buy BITB from coin exchange?
Activity: 8
Hi Dev, Can I go ahead to buy Bitbean or wait for Bittrex to change the name to beancash before I buy? I do not want to buy now and later discovered I bought a wrong coin because of the rebranding. Please respond asap
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The new BeanCash will exceed $4!!!  Grin

not sure if it would get that high

I am expecting it to top out about $0.60 to $0.70

Yeah $4 does seem a little too high for BeanCash but I am thinking we will at least see $0.10 in the next 3 to 6 months from now. I've been sprouting my beans for close to 1 year now and just this year alone I have sprouted a nice amount. I'm hoping I'm able to achieve the same in 2018.
Activity: 16

not sure if it would get that high

I am expecting it to top out about $0.60 to $0.70
Activity: 24
I believe that selling this coin for anything less than 4200 sats is risky and could be a big mistake...

at the moment

>>> it is a guaranteed 20% interest on initial investment in terms of BEANS (actually closer to around 22 or 23%)
>>> it is slated to be part of what I believe will be an influential index
>>> it is user friendly (relatively speaking compared to other coins) in terms of download of the blockchain and wallet (although there is some room for improvement)
>>> it has a solid track record, and a respectable community/ecosystem
>>> it has a hard maximum cap

so I believe that 10% parity to Bitcoin (based on max cap of each coin) is more than reasonable

10% parity equates to 4200 satoshis per BEAN; I will be selling some of my stash at that price - - - anything less than than sounds crazy (unless you are doing day-trading or some other risky business like that)

What is the reason for this coin to grow? From where such a figure of 4200?

1 $ is quite possible in the future. But this requires fame and trust much more than there is now. However, in the world there are coins worse than Bean Cash, and their cost of capitalization just equals the cost of 1 $ BeanCash.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I believe that selling this coin for anything less than 4200 sats is risky and could be a big mistake...

at the moment

>>> it is a guaranteed 20% interest on initial investment in terms of BEANS (actually closer to around 22 or 23%)
>>> it is user friendly (relatively speaking compared to other coins) in terms of download of the blockchain and wallet (although there is some room for improvement)

so I believe that 10% parity to Bitcoin (based on max cap of each coin) is more than reasonable

10% parity equates to 4200 satoshis per BEAN; I will be selling some of my stash at that price - - - anything less than than sounds crazy (unless you are doing day-trading or some other risky business like that)

What is the reason for this coin to grow? From where such a figure of 4200?
Activity: 16

at the moment

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Why did it jump that much just recently? You released some beta wallets for Bean Cash, ok, but that could not really have driven it. What did I miss?
Hello. I bought some BITB and wanted to ask you. How do you think the price could soon return back to 400 sat? thanks for the answer

Hello friend. My opinion is that the price will soon be at least 600-800sat. This is because this coin has few holds and it would be easy to climb
Pages:
Jump to: