Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 52. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
I have 32 bits of Windows.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Help me guys!

Try to install a new version of the wallet first. Then add the nodes to the empty beancash.conf file. Start the wallet and wait for a while. This is all that I did on my wallet, where there were difficulties with the connections, and not only with the coins of Bean Cash. How to add nodes, read this topic a little higher or contact Teambean support. There you will, I hope, help.
Thanks for the answers. I also had the following in the bitbean.conf:
server = 1
rpcuser = user
rpcpassword = password
rpcport = 22461
port = 22460
It is necessary to put them or I would have to add something else.

Try to install a new version of the wallet first. Then add the nodes to the empty beancash.conf file. Start the wallet and wait for a while. This is all that I did on my wallet, where there were difficulties with the connections, and not only with the coins of Bean Cash.
Activity: 5
Thanks for the answers. I also had the following in the bitbean.conf:
server = 1
rpcuser = user
rpcpassword = password
rpcport = 22461
port = 22460
It is necessary to put them or I would have to add something else.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have windows 64 wallet beancash. It worked fine, but today it does not sync. Someone could put the content of bitbean.conf or from where I can download it. Thank you.

Here is the list of nodes. Save it in beancash.conf or bitbean.conf if you have a previous version. This was written a little higher. This problem now occurs with some coins. Probably depends on the Internet provider. Today it happened to me on one node, but after a while everything became good.
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/BITB

Yeah it seems that nodes sometimes drop out as well. I had 15 active connections yesterday and today I only have 12 so I lost 3 nodes overnight. I just keep adding fresh nodes from one of the exchanges to get them back up and it always seems to do the trick for me.
I have windows 64 wallet beancash. It worked fine, but today it does not sync. Someone could put the content of bitbean.conf or from where I can download it. Thank you.

Here is the list of nodes. Save it in beancash.conf or bitbean.conf if you have a previous version. This was written a little higher. This problem now occurs with some coins. Probably depends on the Internet provider. Today it happened to me on one node, but after a while everything became good.
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/BITB
Activity: 5
Bought 800 coins)
But the purse picks up the blocks for a long time and stops periodically.
Version 32 bits ... how to increase the number of nodes?
The conclusion did not come to the wallet (  Cry

Activity: 15
Bean cash wallet won't sync. Any ideas?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
It's another coin that i've been following since i begun my crypto journey, it might not be one of the best coins but it is one of the most stable coin that is existing up to this day. It has been around for years and not that great but it will be a profitable investment overtime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Why do you want to change a new name, the old coin how to replace the new coin?

its still the same coin. Blockchain integrity is maintained. They just changed the name because a company stole the name.

You turned to BINANCE? If so, what response have you received?
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Team Bean there is chance to list your coin on Binance

Follow this link https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-5

It should be filled out by one of Team Bean core team member before 31/12/2017

Dont miss the opportunity to be listed on binance.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

its still the same coin. Blockchain integrity is maintained. They just changed the name because a company stole the name.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Does she have a future?
She is a beautiful bean. But just that Cheesy
What happens to the coin Huh Does she have a future?
Activity: 44
Please request Binance to list Bean Cash.

I really couldn't agreed more about this idea! Yes we need binance <3 Boiss! Let's do this together, please hold don't simply dump beans in market.

Yes! SO much to grow here. I compare it to doge/mona. But more innovative
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Please request Binance to list Bean Cash.

I really couldn't agreed more about this idea! Yes we need binance <3 Boiss! Let's do this together, please hold don't simply dump beans in market.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: