Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 59. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Why bitbean is so undervalued ?!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Where to buy tokens?

Bittrex, Cryptopia or Yobit all have btc/bitb markets.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 97
why is the rebranding delayed?
can you know the specific date?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I would love to see the mobile wallet in the google play store, it would make it really easy to share/use with people in person. People are getting more and more interested in crypto and BITB with it's fantastic proof of stake reward will attract many new users in the coming months/years... I'll admit in 2015 I thought the rewards were too much and that it would create too much inflation. But my thinking was way wrong it is years later and we're only at 2.2 billion coins!! how long will it take to reach 50 billion? each year the total amount of coins created stays the same but they equal a smaller % of the total coin supply, so every year the % rate of inflation actually shrinks a little bit  Grin I think BITB hit the perfect balance between reward for securing the network and sustainability, especially in such a fast growing new economy such as the crypto-verse.

I was hoping for a masternode system like PIVX/DP would be awesome lol Now with "DarkBean"  Cool I can't wait to see what they have in mind for the "re-brand"  I do love the Bean... But BITB could be a great acronym for something else too Wink

not a fan of Bcash not really a fan of BeanCash but as long as it keeps the same proof of stake setup I'm good

Inflation is ca. 30-40%.
That means 8-9 years to mine all 50 billion coins.

it's a block time of 1 minute, 1000 BITB per block = approx 525 million per year, so as I said every year it will = a smaller % of the circulating supply. in two years we'll only be at 3.2 billion, 3.77 in 3 years, 4.3 in 4 years, 5.3 in 6 years, 6.4 billion in 8 years... I think you might be a little off on your math Wink
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hope re-brand will make increase the value of BITB  Grin

I'm actually hoping the rebrand gets more people using BitBean as a payment to receiving goods and services. I know that some sites do now but would like to see a lot more in 2018. This could really help give BitBean/BeanCash the boost it needs, at least the price has been stable in sats while almost all other POS coins went down in sats.
Activity: 35
I actually prefer bitbean over bean cash because it's way easier to say and sounds cooler. In marketing the way your brand sounds is very important.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
Can someone tell me about sprouting, Do I send in groups of 10 to  100k to the same address on the wallet or send to multiple addresses on the wallet?

From my experience it makes not so much difference, may be keeping all in one address brings a bit more .
The main factor is whole amount.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
I would love to see the mobile wallet in the google play store, it would make it really easy to share/use with people in person. People are getting more and more interested in crypto and BITB with it's fantastic proof of stake reward will attract many new users in the coming months/years... I'll admit in 2015 I thought the rewards were too much and that it would create too much inflation. But my thinking was way wrong it is years later and we're only at 2.2 billion coins!! how long will it take to reach 50 billion? each year the total amount of coins created stays the same but they equal a smaller % of the total coin supply, so every year the % rate of inflation actually shrinks a little bit  Grin I think BITB hit the perfect balance between reward for securing the network and sustainability, especially in such a fast growing new economy such as the crypto-verse.

I was hoping for a masternode system like PIVX/DP would be awesome lol Now with "DarkBean"  Cool I can't wait to see what they have in mind for the "re-brand"  I do love the Bean... But BITB could be a great acronym for something else too Wink

not a fan of Bcash not really a fan of BeanCash but as long as it keeps the same proof of stake setup I'm good

Inflation is ca. 30-40%.
That means 8-9 years to mine all 50 billion coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I have been sprouting Bitbeans for a while and am having an issue every time I try and open my wallet now. Every time I try and open it, I get a message that says "EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error" and won't let me open the wallet. Does anybody know how I can fix this issue so I can start sprouting again? Thanks!
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Hi, How can a recover my wallet? I use Fedora and I have the file "NAME-bkup".
Activity: 126
Hey guys i wasn´t around in this thread for a while. Can anyone give me a short statement about the current developement? Are any news in the near future?

There is this:

It says something should happen on Dec 10th but I've no idea how true it is.
Hey guys i wasn´t around in this thread for a while. Can anyone give me a short statement about the current developement? Are any news in the near future?

Well right now it seems that the re-branding of BitBean is starting to take place with some tests being done at the moment on the new BeanCash core. I think we will get an update in the coming weeks about this and hopefully the new BeanCash will be ready to launch in 2018. It will be a good way to start the year with a fresh new look and name BeanCash.
Activity: 247
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Can someone tell me about sprouting, Do I send in groups of 10 to  100k to the same address on the wallet or send to multiple addresses on the wallet?

Same address. Although I use groups of 100k for sprouting efficiency
Activity: 174
Activity: 97
in a mobile purse ripen coins?

I would also love to see the mobile wallet in the play store, hopefully that will happen in early 2018. I just saw Twitter and it looks like the re-branding is in process with testing going on. Looks like the new Beancash will be launching at the start of the new year which is a good time to start. We just never know Beancash could implement masternodes in the future and like you I think DarkBean would be Awesome! for BeanCash. The future is looking good hear and in the time we have been waiting, I've been sprouting and stacking my beans.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Ah, that sounds good. Maybe ill get back on Beans by that time. But at the moment i dont own any anymore. Will check it out more frequently now though!

Best time to buy is now while they're still affordable  Wink

yeah vs the dollar it's done fantastic this year, even vs BTC it's not doing half as bad as many altcoins are. My trading is going well, I'll be finding a block a day in no time  Cool
Activity: 4
Well I do have the wallet up, no sync, no connection. pity looks cute

oh it works now

I's always good to make a .conf file in your appdata file for getting a quick connection (you can always find nodes on a coins block explorer) Cheers and happy staking  Grin

BitBean.conf

addnode=14.187.212.219
addnode=14.202.165.186
addnode=141.168.228.157
addnode=143.159.224.255
addnode=145.239.83.51
addnode=145.239.85.122
addnode=151.177.17.117
addnode=153.202.79.180
addnode=157.65.247.235
addnode=159.118.166.244
addnode=162.156.37.43
addnode=172.107.97.71
addnode=173.212.242.250
addnode=173.232.230.231
addnode=173.239.228.72
addnode=173.30.95.67
addnode=174.116.5.90
addnode=174.30.192.181
addnode=174.56.29.143
addnode=174.76.158.194
addnode=175.142.222.60
addnode=176.61.98.39
addnode=178.11.1.202
addnode=178.16.4.39
addnode=18.216.156.235
addnode=184.18.69.233
addnode=185.172.86.160
addnode=188.166.239.235
addnode=188.24.61.19
addnode=188.40.131.43
addnode=188.80.86.241
addnode=193.109.233.233
addnode=193.137.179.83
addnode=193.70.3.221
addnode=193.70.36.168
addnode=2.29.4.157

It's a bit different on a Linux OS machine but I always allow the wallet to build data naturally (yes it takes a while)
The rule is that 2 or more connections are required from what I see. However it is working.
Pages:
Jump to: