Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] BITBOND STO - Germany's First STO⭐🔥 - page 11. (Read 3770 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what about BaFin? did they allow you to do the sto or you are not registered in germany?

Hi,

As part of IR team of Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.  Smiley

• BaFin is the financial regulatory body here in Germany

• Based in Berlin, Bitbond is registered as a financial institution at BaFin and you can check the record on their portal: https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/InstInfo/institutDetails.do?cmd=loadInstitutAction&institutId=146194

• BaFin also approved later the STO Prospectus of Bitbond, allowing us to issue the token in compliance with securities issuance law. The record is also visible on their portal: https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/VPInfo/emittenten.do?id=1184320&bereich=3&cmd=zeigeProspekteZuEmittent

Hope this will clear your mind on those relevant questions!  Wink

Feel free to document yourself more with the full prospectus on https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-prospectus.pdf

brand new
Activity: 0
I see that you are backed by a company behind the STO and you haven't just appeared because of the fundraising phase.

Can you give me some more information about Bitbond before the STO?
Activity: 1
Seems an interesting project, I'm curious though about a few things.

- Can someone give me the major difference between a ICO and a STO? I have heard a few statements and a few of them seem to contradict.

- How can you state that you are Germany's first STO? Are you backed by an official body / entity? I have only heard of Luxembourg pushing for blockchain laws on a international level.

Hi there,

I don't work for Bitbond but I have been following the STO since the start. They can make the claim that they are "Germany's first regulated STO" because they had to submit a full prospectus to BaFin (which is a bit like the German equivalent of the SEC) before they could launch the fundraising.

And the major difference between ICOs and STOs is that the S in STO stands for Security. So STOs are tokenised securities (such as equity or debt) wherease ICOs are often Utility tokens with no connection to real world assets. For Bitbond the token, BB1 is a bond - which is debt instrument - that will pay out 4% annual to BB1 holders, plus 60% of the profit from lending direct to customers on the Bitbond platform.

brand new
Why did you decide to use Stellar's blockchain instead of Ethereum's? Most ICOs / STOs mostly stick to Ethereum's for their smart contracts and that most people have ETH.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Don't really see what this platform does differently from other lending platforms like Nexo, Ethlend, Celsius, and even MoneyToken. Just slapping STO and Made-in-Germany doesn't seem to cut it anymore.
Activity: 116
What exchange(s) will/do you plan to be listed on? Also to you plan to burn tokens if not all tokens are sold during the STO, to increase value?
brand new
What is the hardcap / softcap for the project? I'm looking out at this project, it looks promising.

Can you also give me some more information on how you can claim that the token will increase in value?
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Interesting STO with a strong team, I wish you the best in your project.

This project could be the one that sparks the STO market, because right now it's quite dead compared to the ICOs, and everyone is talking about IEOs.

Everyone talks about what's popular in the news. Usually these are hamsters who do not understand what is happening with the market and where it is going they are like fish that swim with a stream.
I dont see anything revolutionary in this project, and if you asked me whether it was worth investing money, I would certainly have answered no.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
So is this a crypto lending type of project, where your native token represents the loaned Fiat (because you purchase tokens that are pegged to euro) and over time it pays back out to you? In what token or currency?
Activity: 152
Impressive! I'm keeping an eye on the success of this STO as if you guys do well, I think it will kick off the STO market so far I've not seen it blow up as everyone was expecting to.

What blockchain have you built on? ERC-20?
Activity: 159
Looks an interesting project, when did the company start? and when did you decide to do an STO? I like to invest into projects that already have a strong business background with a rather successful model so that I know that they know how to conduct business and market a product.
Activity: 195
Do you have any bounties or airdrops planned for your project? I would like to get involved in the project and spread awareness about your STO.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
what about BaFin? did they allow you to do the sto or you are not registered in germany?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Seems an interesting project, I'm curious though about a few things.

- Can someone give me the major difference between a ICO and a STO? I have heard a few statements and a few of them seem to contradict.

- How can you state that you are Germany's first STO? Are you backed by an official body / entity? I have only heard of Luxembourg pushing for blockchain laws on a international level.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
I wish you good luck, but personnale I wasn't so lucky with German ICOs in the past, so here I am watching.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

WEBSITE BOUNTY

Follow us on

Follow us on

Pages:
Jump to: