Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age - page 3. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. If Approvers give negative conclusions, do they still get paid? What is its source?

Salut!
Sure, approvers get paid even if the give negative recommendations to ensure objectivity.
The source is Blockchain generated tokens.
Why not automate the verification of transactions and users? This would eliminate at once 2 elements of the ecosystem.

Witnesses are important for the validation of upvotes in BitCab, avoid plagiarism and bots
Hello. Online Approver should buy some special software? I hope that the platform will be able to provide it.
Hello,
No, online approver does not need to buy ant software. This role is open to everyone holding at least 500 USD worth of LT and who have passed this approval themselves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You say that your system is similar to Steemit, but does not completely match it. I would like to know about the main differences.
Activity: 238
Why not reduce the referral program to a single-level program? It seems to me that this will increase the growth of the value of the token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Should champions understand the cars? Or is it simply enough to create a partnership network that allows drivers to be brought into BitCab?
Activity: 266
Let's say I bought tokens, and then they grew in price, and they became 500 dollars or more. Can I then apply for an entry in Approvers?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. If Approvers give negative conclusions, do they still get paid? What is its source?
Activity: 238
Why not automate the verification of transactions and users? This would eliminate at once 2 elements of the ecosystem.
Activity: 406
Hello. Online Approver should buy some special software? I hope that the platform will be able to provide it.
Activity: 784
When will the pre-sale date be? And what is the value of the soft cap? Do have a minimum value to validate the data (KYC) or everyone  want to invest should pass through KYC?
Hello. Champions must have their own cars? Or is it absolutely irrelevant for them?

Thank you, Dreadtrader
Champions are those who invite new riders and drivers (marketing function)! They do not need to have their own cars.
Hello. Will the size of the driver's reward depend on how many trips a day they make? I believe that the most active ones should be encouraged.

Thank you for your question!
Sure, the if the Driver takes at least an average of 10 rides with BitCab per day, than he is rewarded with LT tokens.
Will there be any other crypto-currencies other than CAB to be accepted as payment for internal services on your platform?

Thank you for your question.
All transactions will ultimately be setteled in CAB. However Driver will be able to exchange BTC and ETH right in the BitCab app. Eventually we will expand the list of other cryptocurrencies that could be exchanged for CAB right in the BitCab app through several clicks.
As far as I know, the driver will have to undergo a police check? How does it happen and what data should be provided?
Sure, the driver will submit its ID and driving licence as well as document fot the car and approvers will review the documents incluning the social media profiles.
In jurisdictions providing police checks Driver will pass through it.
The driver also passes through person interview and car inspection by 3 experienced BitCab Drivers
Activity: 294
Hello. Champions must have their own cars? Or is it absolutely irrelevant for them?
Great concept, great team,I have two questions, 1) Giving the fact that there are other similar projects, how do you intend to cope with the supposed competition? 2) What is your strategy regarding the safety of your drivers and that of the passengers? Thanks

Thank you for your interest and your question!
1) Do you mean two blockchain projects?
Here we a are different from the point of view of business model. We have several roles on the platform: online/offline approvers (approve new drivers), sages (community support), arbiters (resolve disputes), champions (invites drivers and riders).
The main benefits that distinguish BitCab from its competitors are:
  • Self-funding long term Driver loyalty incentives
  • Self-funding Rider loyalty incentives
  • Self-funding viral growth mechanism
  • Gamified Driver and Rider experience with real monetary rewards
Please watch the comparative table here: https://i.imgur.com/xenM8qo.jpg

2) BitCab will have consistent service levels and safety (Driver onboarding, customer support, dispute resolution)
It will be put into practice through the roles of approver and arbiter, that would approve new drivers and resolve disputes.
Please see the interaction chart here: https://bitcab.io/images/work-img.png

So in case of any accident or misbehavoir riders and drivers will get lower (or no reward), that is the prime motivation of the drivers to ride safe and that is the motivation of the riders to behave well.
Activity: 70
Hello. Will the size of the driver's reward depend on how many trips a day they make? I believe that the most active ones should be encouraged.
  i love to saw the development of this project, hopefully the team in this project can reach the target who want.hope your success,glad to hear more good news from htis project

Thank you for your support
Join our whitelist on bitcab.io and stay informed about the development of the project.
Activity: 210
Will there be any other crypto-currencies other than CAB to be accepted as payment for internal services on your platform?
Pages:
Jump to: