Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 341. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcoin cash price down while the bitcoin price down  long time , i think bitcoin stuck transitions , trader  cannot deposit btc on exchange so bitcoin cash down too.

Now this is best time to buy bitcoin cash with low price .
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
In the speed of transaction the winner is BTC for sure, while  Bitcoin Cash is less expensive. Nevertheless I think BitcoinCash did more harm than good as he brought some FUD into previously solid community.

Ridiculous - over the past 3 years Kore and their trolls KILLED the community with ridiculous arguments (which are now in the graveyard of stupid failed ideas) and ad hominem attacks to get rid of the few sane developers we had.

Right now we're busy working together to rebuild the community with a coin that works - Bitcoin Cash.

Greg Maxwell is drinking "champaign" thinking he won when he failed colossally.

https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/944960924150050816

Properly designed, working technology shouldn't require "faith" that some under-defined, under-evaluated technology will magically arrive one day and make it work again. Face it, you pushed for a broken vision, got your way, and failed in exactly the way everyone said you would.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
In the speed of transaction the winner is BTC for sure, while  Bitcoin Cash is less expensive. Nevertheless I think BitcoinCash did more harm than good as he brought some FUD into previously solid community.
Activity: 208
SirWilliam

Activity: 246

Ignore

Don't believe the HYPE! BTC trans. confirmed in 22 minutes, BCH took 3 HOURS!!!
December 23, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

So I decided to do a little test yesterday and send  a BTC transaction and a BCH transaction at the same time.

Just to make it interesting and give BCH an unfair advantage I decided to set the BTC fee at half the reccomended amount, at around 500 sat/byte. The estimated time for confirmation was 25 BLOCKS or more than 14 hours.

Guess how long the low-fee BTC transaction took???

ONLY 22 MINUTES!!! 

Which means that the high fees listed and the unconfirmed transactions (made up of spam from the tiny cabal of Chinese BCH backers) is PURE FUD!

Bitcoin still does fast and cheap transactions and works like a charm.

So then I was waiting for the BCH transaction I sent, WITH THE FULL RECCOMENDED FEE...

I was waiting....

and waiting....

and waiting......

and waiting.......

ahahaha I almost gave up but it eventually got there.

AFTER 3 LONG HOURS!

What a joke. Cheap, instant transactions? HA!

BCH has a tiny, crappy network and a hacked virus-filled "Electron" client that will send your BTC address directly to you-know-who if you don't empty it first.

Oh well. At least we can all dump this Chinese knockoff BCH and get a nice free profit from those suckers trying to pump it up.

Yet another alt-coin fail, bye bye BCH(inese).
 so there you have it Btrash can sook a big one.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I don't wanna piss any people off. But I sit here and wonder what is the purpose of Bitcoin? All I see it being used for is investing/Trading and trying to make money off of it like a commodity, all I see is it being manipulated by china and mining. What real world purpose does this coin have? Is it scale-able for everyday use? I just feel like slowly there are better and better options out there. Bitcoin Cash just makes so much sense to me. I'm not an expert in crypto and its economics but I have a hunch that majority will switch from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash, I just think its a matter of time. I'm personally all in on BCH, this could be disaster but I just feel like Bitcoin is Henry Fords Model T and new better versions/models can't be stopped, maybe its time to adapt to something new.

Honestly, the only reason I ever purchased any bitcoin was to fund other Alt coins...now that Litecoin or Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash is available on Coinbase I will probably not ever buy it again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
guys
buy colx not bcash
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
I think bch has a large capacity so it is very good to make long-term investment and will bring benefits for its adopters and for next year is a fantastic price increase

It seems to be that bitcoin cash has these excellent features and can completely eliminate bitcoin in function. But bitcoin is not a simple virtual coin, it has a certain symbolic meaning, it is the banner of this encrypted currency group, it is irreplaceable! Kiss

Funny they once said the roman empire was irreplaceable, guess what they were wrong.  LOL.
Time cares little for what they think as history keep proving.

╥Aztek

it's funny they said   "Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution! "
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I think bch has a large capacity so it is very good to make long-term investment and will bring benefits for its adopters and for next year is a fantastic price increase

It seems to be that bitcoin cash has these excellent features and can completely eliminate bitcoin in function. But bitcoin is not a simple virtual coin, it has a certain symbolic meaning, it is the banner of this encrypted currency group, it is irreplaceable! Kiss

Funny they once said the roman empire was irreplaceable, guess what they were wrong.  LOL.
Time cares little for what they think as history keep proving.

╥Aztek

The Roman Empire did not die. It lives on today at the Vatican.
Activity: 406

Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11

Bitcoin Cash is one of the most successful bitcoin bifurcations. Its price is up to 2500$, and the investors who eat free candy are really happy. And I think BCC is one of the most potential varieties in 2018 Tongue Roll Eyes

If  Bitcoin Cash continue their development in terms of as a convenient and fast tool for payments, then undoubtedly the cache can make a breakthrough in 2018
Less hops. More wins.
BTC FEES - OH THE HUMANITY

It's a frighteningly parabolic graph even if you don't take into account that the Y axis is US dollars. Since last week BTC lost 35% of it's value, and the chart still keeps going up radically.

Greg Maxwell drinking "champaign" https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRpcj93VoAASVdC.jpg:large while BTC goes further down the pooper...
Activity: 196
Merit: 41

Bitcoin Cash is one of the most successful bitcoin bifurcations. Its price is up to 2500$, and the investors who eat free candy are really happy. And I think BCC is one of the most potential varieties in 2018 Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Bch does solve the scalability problem that btc is facing right now, especially the fees is ridiculous in btc, hopefully they come out with something soon. But it takes years for btc,ltc, and many others to reach the market cap where they are now. Its crazy how quickly bch, and bitcoin gold, and many other bitcoin baby will reach top market cap so soon, just months.
If you talk that kind of role then LTC or even DGB could do that job with even lower fee.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
The people who laughed at us in 2013 are now buying the wrong Bitcoin. Now they will start to see why. Bitcoin Cash is a global currency not a hodl ponzi. It feels good to see BitcoinCash thrive against the trolls, the shilling and the lies

For now only bitcoin cash feels like the wrong bitcoin, 12k less than the real bitcoin

Bitcoin Cash is the only Coin Supported by the ASICS Miners besides segshit, if it feels wrong feel free to leave instead of spreading your useless propaganda.

Segshitcoin
over 200000 unconfirmed transactions & Average Fee = $ 50

You can have all of segshitcoin.  LOL

Anyone that needs a working crypto currency , could care less what you think.

╥Aztek

By the way:
People that purchased segshitcoin at $20,000 are $6000 in the hole, with no signs of ever making that money back ,
so include that in your segshit propaganda.
a bit like people who bought bcash at .4  what's your point . merry Christmas
Jump to: