Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 340. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Ya theives are known for their integrity.  Roll Eyes
Yeah like people ripping off the bitcoin brand
You mean blockstream? Yeah. They suck.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Join this group on telegram for the best crypto currency signals https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEOGlOlHF6I1RO11Ww and make some profit.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Yeah like people ripping off the bitcoin brand
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin cash seems to be blocked around 200, this sucks, despite Coinbase. What's next as big news ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
A fucking noob and clueless moron thanking the shithead advising him to buy shitcoins, here is the expert trading advice, the damn fine call, or lack thereof, we were all looking forward to out of desperation and greed. thx
Activity: 21
What a joke watching you dingbat morons self congratulating over that shitty piece of pb website is pathetic at best at worst the hallmark of trolls the likes you gone full retard over segshit core 150KS unconfirmed transactions and congested network. Not to mention the shiity coins you have the nerves to refer to on this thread. To sum it up, dipshits, you ve got it all backwards, as usual.
Not Found
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
TPB have integrity

Spot on.

They were always the #1 torrent website and now my respect for them is quadrupled. Now i feel like they are members of my family.

They like monero, they like litecoin, they use segwit, punched bcash's stupid face. Best thing i've seen this week.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
TPB have integrity

Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Things couldn’t be choppier for the cryptomarket at present, with investor sentiment certainly mixed.
We have seen Bitcoin Cash swing from last week’s sell-off to sub-$2,000 levels to hit a
midweek $4,000 plus before diving back down to 2,975.92 at the time of writing.
Things are unlikely to change anytime soon and the volatility is likely to persist as investors jump in and out over fears of a more significant correction or worse yet, some post holidays blues.
2018 will be bring gains in BTC, BitcoinCash, Litecoin And Ethereum as well.

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Ya'll expect something that is barely used to rise ? Everyone wants to trade cryptocurrency but which one of u actualy realy uses it ? I think this is the main problem. Sure, there are options to use this currency but its used minimaly. System of this thing is kinda broken.. Everyone wants to hold their currency but no one is willing to pay with it because they expect it to rise. What are your thoughts on this ?

Holding is what investors do (long term), selling and buying on different time frames is what traders do, miners just don't care about the price action, they'll sell to whatever the price to pay their bills.

Ok. I guess I am a trader in general.

LitecoinCash[flocash] is way more disrupt in 2018 ;-D weee happy coinzzz
>_>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOe3CXE-mA

====================================
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Ya'll expect something that is barely used to rise ? Everyone wants to trade cryptocurrency but which one of u actualy realy uses it ? I think this is the main problem. Sure, there are options to use this currency but its used minimaly. System of this thing is kinda broken.. Everyone wants to hold their currency but no one is willing to pay with it because they expect it to rise. What are your thoughts on this ?

Holding is what investors do (long term), selling and buying on different time frames is what traders do, miners just don't care about the price action, they'll sell to whatever the price to pay their bills.

Ok. I guess I am a trader in general.
I don't wanna piss any people off. But I sit here and wonder what is the purpose of Bitcoin? All I see it being used for is investing/Trading and trying to make money off of it like a commodity, BTC. What real world purpose does this coin have? Is it scale-able for everyday use? I just feel like slowly there are better and better options out there. Bitcoin Cash just makes so much sense to me. I'm not an expert in crypto and its economics but I have a hunch that majority will switch from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash, I just think its a matter of time. I'm personally all in on BCH, this could be disaster but I just feel like Bitcoin is Henry Fords Model T and new better versions/models can't be stopped, maybe its time to adapt to something new.

Honestly, the only reason I ever purchased any bitcoin was to fund other Alt coins...now that Litecoin or Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash is available on Coinbase I will probably not ever buy it again.

Use this manipulation as a force to counter market forces at work (ie. inflation/deflation)

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

This person is also known as, bitcointalk troll Lauda (short for laudable )

If maxwell is Lauda that explains a lot. What a grotesque loser.

protectionist alliances/ measures  are often seen after the downgrade in the quality of an issue.

Does Lauda/ Maxwell even understand that hope for betterment quote?  Sometimes hope that people understand the meaning behind the words they assemble is wasted too I guess..

~ In the top jural societies of scale the "judiciary in rebellion" model seems to be the 'in vogue' pressure relief option though all of recorded history says the surest way to peace on earth is the other direction for the nation state.  What is good for the nation-state is supposed to be good for the family of nations just like what is good for the man and woman and family unit is supposed to be good for the nation state.  To see rebellion be embraced as a business model should be concerning..
Not Found

This person is also known as, bitcointalk troll Lauda (short for laudable )

If maxwell is Lauda that explains a lot. What a grotesque loser.
Activity: 1
Jump to: