Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 362. (Read 704412 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
2000$  Woooohohhooo  Grin
That is very nice. I knew it was coming. This time, it will stay above it.

This move might be epic ....  but the top at 0.128 needs to be taken out by far
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The price is a little bumping after we hit 0.09 btc again, I sold at 0.095 btc so I expect the price will go back to 0.09 btc so I can collect more BCH. Only a few thousands BCH left in my balance.

Few Thousands BCH or in term of fiat this is surprising to see a whale is active in accumulation. Can you explain about that what is mean by that phrase.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
The price is a little bumping after we hit 0.09 btc again, I sold at 0.095 btc so I expect the price will go back to 0.09 btc so I can collect more BCH. Only a few thousands BCH left in my balance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I miss the segshit core shills Lips sealed wondering where they could possibly hide
Activity: 252
2000$  Woooohohhooo  Grin
That is very nice. I knew it was coming. This time, it will stay above it.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
2000$  Woooohohhooo  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://themerkle.com/first-atomic-swap-between-bitcoin-cash-and-komodo-is-a-success/
First Atomic Swap Between Bitcoin Cash and Komodo Is a Success

Gd work team Komodo...thanks
i think its time to check out this Komodo, prob grab a few aswell  Smiley

legendary
The Swedish co-founder of Bitcoin.com, one of the largest websites in the industry, has done a Mr Pumperitis and sold all his bitcoins because it’s “as good as useless”   Grin
http://nordic.businessinsider.com/the-swedish-founder-of-bitcoin.com-one-of-the-largest-sites-in-the-industry-has-sold-all-his-bitcoins-because-its-as-good-as-useless--/

Bitcoin is “as good as useless” and has no future as a tradeable currency says Emil Oldenburg, the co-founder and CTO of bitcoin.com, one of the world’s largest bitcoin industry websites.

Oldenburg has sold all his bitcoins and believes others will do the same when they realize how illiquid the market is, the entrepreneur told Swedish tech site Breakit.

Bitcoin's drawbacks are high fees and transaction lead times, and the resistance to change from people running the old bitcoin network.

Oldenburg believes there's a brighter future for Bitcoin Cash.
 Cool
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
Hi,

You can add:
https://bitcoincashforum.net

Both forums you posted not working (Suspended).

Thank you.

are you sure? I try to open it and working.
Please, try to using different browser to open it. Good luck!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Hi,

You can add:
https://bitcoincashforum.net

Both forums you posted not working (Suspended).

Thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Good article how the whales maybe manipulating the price of BTC really hard and my guess they will put it into fiat or BCH or maybe both :

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-bitcoin-futures-launch-possible-economic-outcomes
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
BCH was conceived out of necessity & born into a royal crypto lineage. Bitcoin's beautiful design prevents even the current guardians from destroying it. In times of corruption and lost vision a true Satoshi Bitcoin will always rise. We are that Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Sam Chadwick‏ @SamChadwickXOR
https://twitter.com/SamChadwickXOR/status/942679809016193024
Bitcoin Cash joins Bitcoin and Ethereum on Thomson Reuters Eikon. #bitcoin #BitcoinCash Shocked Shocked

great news. Let us see BCH pump again.
legendary
 Sam Chadwick‏ @SamChadwickXOR
https://twitter.com/SamChadwickXOR/status/942679809016193024
Bitcoin Cash joins Bitcoin and Ethereum on Thomson Reuters Eikon. #bitcoin #BitcoinCash Shocked Shocked
legendary
 BTCPOP‏ @BTCPOPCO

Full rewriting of BTCPOP will be done in Q1 2018.
We'll offer all features for Bitcoin Cash and also Trading pairs dominated by Bitcoin Cash on the Exchange. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
If a 1MB block takes 30 seconds to verify and validate, with the current code, wouldn't a 1GB block take 50 minutes to verify? Or is it not linear like that? I don't know, 1 block with transactions in it followed by 5 empty blocks seems inefficient. However, it appears the BCH team is working on this bottleneck, so why are we debating about my original concerns? The concern is no longer valid.

With Current Cable Bandwidth of 100 Mbits , 1 MB block can be transmitted in less than 1 second or a 750MB block transmitted in 1 minute

100Mbits/8 = 12.5 megabytes per second or 750 megabytes in 1 minute
Even 8 MB blocks are nothing at modern internet speeds.
60 Nodes can verify in 1 minute at the 12.5Mb size
In the 2nd Minute 3600 more nodes can verify
In the 3rd  Minute 12960000 more nodes can verify
or
1 Nodes can verify in 1 minute at the 750 Mb size
In the 2nd Minute 2 more nodes can verify
In the 3rd Minute 4 more nodes can verify
In the 4th Minute 16 more nodes can verify
In the 5th Minute 256 more nodes can verify
In the 6th Minute 65536 more nodes can verify  

*Neither Bitcoin has over 20000 Full Nodes at the present time*

Once the normal is 1 Gbps
1 Gbps/8 = 125 megabytes per second or  7.5 gigabyte block in 1 minute

Once the normal is 10 Gbps
10 Gbps/8 = 1.25 gigabytes per second or  75 gigabyte block in 1 minute

Once the normal is 100 Gbs
100 Gbs/8 =12.5 Gigabytes per second or 750 gigabyte block in 1 minute

╥Aztek

Thx - you know that the biggest fear you might have after posting this truth is get another trust-level decoration by blocksteam buddies.

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Team Bitcoin Cash has recently announced his ambitious plans for next year, and what I just read in a previous post about the Indian users say that their plans are very serious. And yet I don't really like the way the manipulation of the currency.
legendary

A new mega wave of high demand is coming in....BCH cant be held down any longer  Cool
sell walls will be eaten or will disapear as demand outstrips the supply and BCH goes up a few levels ($6k-$10k)
(ive saw this happen many times over the yrs,with many gd coins...its such a beautiful thing to see)  Smiley
legendary
 Shocked Shocked
http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tech-news-technology/blockchain-adds-bitcoin-cash-to-digital-wallet-for-indian-users-4987966/
Blockchain adds Bitcoin Cash to digital wallet for Indian users
Under Blockchain, customers can toggle between Bitcoin, ether and Bitcoin Cash to send and exchange funds, safely manage balances and monitor all market prices. Grin Grin Grin
New users can get started with Bitcoin Cash by simply trading bitcoin or ether for Bitcoin Cash using the exchange integration. “We are thrilled to fully support Bitcoin Cash through our wallet and will continue to find ways to make interacting with digital assets even easier across all of India,” Nic Cary, President of Blockchain, said in a statement.

Limited support for Bitcoin Cash has been available since October, but customers will now have access to a full suite of options and functionality.
Customers can easily toggle between bitcoin, ether and Bitcoin Cash to send and exchange funds, safely manage balances and monitor market prices all from one central place.

With the addition of Bitcoin Cash, Blockchain is now the largest digital wallet provider for bitcoin, ether and Bitcoin Cash with over 20 million users, the company claimed. The price of bitcoin rose over 10 per cent to 1.99 million yen ($17,594) this month, coinciding with its futures debut on a major US stock exchange.
Jump to: