Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 359. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I am only a small trader I don't care of politics but still I feel if BCH team Roger Ver including supporter concentrate on marketing and development they can make it successful coin. They are loosing big part of their time and energy on useless and fruitless activities. BCH has future it needs attention.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...
dont let btc/segwit coin dump distract you, that money is coming into BCH as your reading this  Cool

You were talking the same story after BCH ricing up with price last time and than dropped to 0.08 BTC, and BTC from 5000$ came to 20000$ during that time. Same story you told last time, sell all BCT and buy BCH and what was in the end? Now we will see the future. I still believe in BTC and believe price will go to 25000$ to the end of the year.
YOU NOOB!
ok it dropped to 0.08....wtf did you do ...sell?
ive said to many people many times, average down if you have paid high, then ....WAIT.....
if you cant wait a couple of weeks in crypto in a coin, then yoou dont know what you are doing  Smiley

if you believe in segwit then wtf are you doing here?  go learn about btabs or something.  Tongue

It is really not easy for everyone to hold coins for week, especially when you see all other coins are rising sharply.
yea not easy for noobs, that try to catch every pump on every coin , run around like headless chickens and end up buying high and selling low lol
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...
dont let btc/segwit coin dump distract you, that money is coming into BCH as your reading this  Cool

You were talking the same story after BCH ricing up with price last time and than dropped to 0.08 BTC, and BTC from 5000$ came to 20000$ during that time. Same story you told last time, sell all BCT and buy BCH and what was in the end? Now we will see the future. I still believe in BTC and believe price will go to 25000$ to the end of the year.
YOU NOOB!
ive said to many people many times, average down if you have paid high, then ....WAIT.....
if you cant wait a couple of weeks in crypto in a coin, then yoou dont know what you are doing  Smiley

if you believe in segwit then wtf are you doing here?  go learn about btabs or something.  Tongue

I made a good profit with BCH and  don't want to keep it for long term. everybody can have opinion, no? If someone say something what is not like your opinion ,than he is idiot or what? BCH will never replace BTC. BTC is still number 1 and will be  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello dear Bitcoin-Cash-Community
whats the sudden uptrend in the value of the coin?
Has there been any good news recently announced?
By the way are the rumors true that Bitcoin will be shut down and Bitcoin cash is going to take its place?
Merry Christmas to you all and keep on holding
regards

I would guess this has something to do with the recent difficulty increase for BTC, so mempool will be processed even slower
Hello dear Bitcoin-Cash-Community
whats the sudden uptrend in the value of the coin?
Has there been any good news recently announced?
By the way are the rumors true that Bitcoin will be shut down and Bitcoin cash is going to take its place?
Merry Christmas to you all and keep on holding
regards
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bch at the price of $2300+
And i told you two things that it'll no go down than $1700 and if btc will go down it'll be up upon the sky

Still bitcoin gone more profitable for holders than bch

Why you made the conclusion that holding btc is more profitable?
Actually we can't tell. At least bch have a nice gain today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Bch at the price of $2300+
And i told you two things that it'll no go down than $1700 and if btc will go down it'll be up upon the sky

Still bitcoin gone more profitable for holders than bch
Activity: 252
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...

YOU NOOB!

It is really not easy for everyone to hold coins for week, especially when you see all other coins are rising sharply.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
legendary
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...

YOU NOOB!

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...

Activity: 216
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/18/crypto-watch-the-bitcoin-cash-bch-price-just-surged-24-in-90-minutes/#4742c8de6a78
Crypto Watch: The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price Just Surged 24% in 90 Minutes

Why is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) surging right now?

The best explanation for the time being is all the media buzz around Emil Oldenburg. Who is he? He's the CTO and co-founder of popular media source Bitcoin.com. As reported by BtcMe, in an interview with Swedish tech site Breakit, he expressed doubts in Bitcoin long-term functionality compared to Bitcoin Cash.

”I would say an investment in bitcoin is right now the riskiest investment you can make. There’s an extremely high risk,” Oldenburg said. “I have in fact sold all my bitcoins recently and switched to bitcoin cash."

He doesn't stop there. He later goes on to say things like, “As soon as people realize how it works, they will start to sell," (of BCH) and, “The old bitcoin network is as good as unusable.”

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/the-swedish-founder-of-bitcoin.com-one-of-the-largest-sites-in-the-industry-has-sold-all-his-bitcoins-because-its-as-good-as-useless--/

http://business.inquirer.net/242768/bitcoin-com-co-founder-sells-his-bitcoins-for-another-cryptocurrency-citing-risky-investment

https://futurism.com/co-founders-bitcoin-com-sold-all-bitcoin/

Now price will be going up and faster. There are a lot of positive news lately about BCH. Accumulate and HODL.
Merit: 1
And what Russian-language resources do your services use?
Activity: 252
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAll/comments/7kspw3/switzerlands_biggest_stocks_trading_platform_adds/
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
https://en.swissquote.com/promotion/cryptocurrency-trading
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Fork of Bitcoin that was created in August 2017
    Created to address the Bitcoin scalability problem by increasing the block size
    Lower transactions fees

Thanks for sharing. BCH will be very big.
legendary
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAll/comments/7kspw3/switzerlands_biggest_stocks_trading_platform_adds/
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
https://en.swissquote.com/promotion/cryptocurrency-trading
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Fork of Bitcoin that was created in August 2017
    Created to address the Bitcoin scalability problem by increasing the block size
    Lower transactions fees
legendary
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/18/crypto-watch-the-bitcoin-cash-bch-price-just-surged-24-in-90-minutes/#4742c8de6a78
Crypto Watch: The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price Just Surged 24% in 90 Minutes

Why is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) surging right now?

The best explanation for the time being is all the media buzz around Emil Oldenburg. Who is he? He's the CTO and co-founder of popular media source Bitcoin.com. As reported by BtcMe, in an interview with Swedish tech site Breakit, he expressed doubts in Bitcoin long-term functionality compared to Bitcoin Cash.

”I would say an investment in bitcoin is right now the riskiest investment you can make. There’s an extremely high risk,” Oldenburg said. “I have in fact sold all my bitcoins recently and switched to bitcoin cash."

He doesn't stop there. He later goes on to say things like, “As soon as people realize how it works, they will start to sell," (of BCH) and, “The old bitcoin network is as good as unusable.”

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/the-swedish-founder-of-bitcoin.com-one-of-the-largest-sites-in-the-industry-has-sold-all-his-bitcoins-because-its-as-good-as-useless--/

http://business.inquirer.net/242768/bitcoin-com-co-founder-sells-his-bitcoins-for-another-cryptocurrency-citing-risky-investment

https://futurism.com/co-founders-bitcoin-com-sold-all-bitcoin/
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...

Code:
Transactions Per Block
Coin 3h 6h 12h 1d 7d
BTC 2617.92 2681.36 2564.59 2524.83 2348.59
BCH 426.38 392.74 365.90 272.47 209.80

Block Size
Coin 3h 6h 12h 1d 7d
BTC 1075.21 1065.68 1063.68 1061.12 1058.24
BCH 1126.79 1208.20 1302.86 903.08 668.83

The data above is taken from fork.lol

3h (Rounded off)
BTC Block Size 1.1MB/2618 Transactions
BCH Block Size 1.1MB/426 Transactions

6h (Rounded off)
BTC Block Size 1.1MB/2681 Transactions
BCH Block Size 1.2MB/393 Transactions

12h (Rounded off)
BTC Block Size 1.1MB/2565 Transactions
BCH Block Size 1.3MB/366 Transactions

1d (Rounded off)
BTC Block Size 1.1MB/2525 Transactions
BCH Block Size 0.9MB/272 Transactions

7d (Rounded off)
BTC Block Size 1.1MB/2349 Transactions
BCH Block Size 0.7MB/210 Transactions

Looking at the averages you can see that on average BCH blocks may have been larger than BTC lately but BTC is still doing many many more transactions

legendary
Hodl or BUY BCH NOW...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Another reason: If you blindly pick any Alts in the top 50 in the last 3 days, most of them have at least increased by 50%, wherein BCH has increased only by around 30%. Still has a lot of headroom I must say. So, buy now for some quick returns of 10% - 20% overnight.
You can't calculate it this way. I do regret keeping my BTC. I should have turned it into altcoins.

Well, I would say we can't calculate this way for other markets such as equities, derivatives, etc. If you see the way money is getting pumped, it is going to almost all altcoins. FOMO at its peak, especially from the Koreans. If the market cap holds up until tonight, I bet that we won't be surprised if BCH touches even $3000 overnight. I agree that this will increase its marketcap significantly compared to other Alts. But just see what happened with MIOTA and ADA and DASH etc. BCH that way is highly undervalued, especially considering the fact that any time, miners can move from BTC to BCH after the latest difficulty adjustment that increased mining difficulty of BTC a couple of days ago by 14%, not to mention the increase in transaction fees. That coupled with the fact that BitPay will integrate BCH soon should give enough temptations for miners to move from BTC to BCH. And then,when some move, ripple effect happens and others join. Very interesting times ahead, IMO. Let's see.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Gotta love selling some satoshi to buy bch and go to sleep.

Then woke up to watch btc go down and bch go up.
Jump to: