Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 360. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Another reason: If you blindly pick any Alts in the top 50 in the last 3 days, most of them have at least increased by 50%, wherein BCH has increased only by around 30%. Still has a lot of headroom I must say. So, buy now for some quick returns of 10% - 20% overnight.
You can't calculate it this way. I do regret keeping my BTC. I should have turned it into altcoins.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Another reason: If you blindly pick any Alts in the top 50 in the last 3 days, most of them have at least increased by 50%, wherein BCH has increased only by around 30%. Still has a lot of headroom I must say. So, buy now for some quick returns of 10% - 20% overnight.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
https://gpushack.com/pages/bitcoin-payments - stopped accepting BTC payments after 3 years since they started accepting.

For the first time since ages, BTC dominance is less than 50%. The era of BTC is finally officially over! Move to BCH right now!

https://coinmarketcap.com/ - 49.6% BTC dominance by the time I am writing this.

I had predicted an increase in BCH to $2700 in the short term. Time to go there now!
Do you still think Bitcoin Cash is supposed to replace Bitcoin ? This seems a bit too late now Grin

BTC  = storage money
BCC  = payment system
Why should I have bcc when btc profits so much more! I’ve held some but had I sold for btc, I would have x9 in profit. Sad

Actually, from BCH's low at ~$330 in october you would have 7x profit until now, and in the same time it was 3x for BTC.

That is true. BCH is climbing again. God knows where is the limit.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Do you still think Bitcoin Cash is supposed to replace Bitcoin ? This seems a bit too late now Grin

BTC  = storage money
BCC  = payment system
Why should I have bcc when btc profits so much more! I’ve held some but had I sold for btc, I would have x9 in profit. Sad

Actually, from BCH's low at ~$330 in october you would have 7x profit until now, and in the same time it was 3x for BTC.
Activity: 298
The biggest scam and fake in cryptoworld ever.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7krcfd/coinbase_implementing_bch_in_2017_according_to/

According to Roger Ver BCH will be implemented in coinbase this year. What could this mean? Does implementation mean trading or withdrawal.
Activity: 289
Bitcoin Cash is a scam it can fall to 500 USD any time simply its pumped to dumped
Once I was thinking of explaining to everyone that BCH would be a potential coin, and they both disdain, and when I made $ 15 million here, they could only regret missing it
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
BCH BFD ASAP
TSUNAMI of buys are on the way....
get in before BCH goes to a new ATH and sends shockwaves around the world.
 Cool
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Yesterday only a 50% increase, it seems that it has just begun, once the old peak break out, it will fly to the next high point, the collective outbreak, I do not know how long lasts
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
Bitcoin Cash is a scam it can fall to 500 USD any time simply its pumped to dumped

lol any coin can rise and fall at anytime, we have even seen it with BTC. You give me some good reasons as to why most coins especially BTC are worth as much as they are? if you ever watch any trading platform and see how trades are setup and can be released simultaneously then the whole game is fishy so no coin is safe. No human let alone a room full of hundreds of humans can be that coordinated and quick.

Jump on any thread and call it a scam or just ride the wave and hope you aren't burnt as NOONE knows what will happen each day.
Activity: 131
Merit: 26
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has surged to well over $2,000 today, apparently in response to the news that Bitcoin payment service BitpPay will begin accepting payments in the coin.  Grin
According to a post from Friday on BitPay’s company blog, the need for more currency options for merchants has become increasingly clear. Over time, the service plans to add payments options in “other Blockchains which Bitcoin has inspired,” starting with BCH. The news appears to have caused a strong increase in trading volume today as investors moved to buy up BCH, on the expectation that the BitPay integration will increase market usefulness and adoption.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
We had expected Bitcoin Cash to gain momentum once it broke out of the range. However, it did not happen. The cryptocurrency was stuck in a small range for three days. Nevertheless, the bulls kept the price above the critical support of $1,758. Hence, we had recommended keeping the positions open. After three days of range contraction, the range expanded today and propelled the cryptocurrency towards our target objective of $2,387. There is no significant resistance between the current levels and the lifetime highs. Therefore, we recommend that the traders trail their stops higher rather than book profits at the target levels because if the momentum sustains, a rally to new lifetime highs is also possible.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
if anyone wants a real coin you should check Bitcore BTX....check my signature for details....forget about phony coin BCash
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Litecoin Cash (BCH #2) IS FLYINGGG ===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Did anyone (besides me) follow the development of the pre-DAA-fork Chain (by some called BitcoinClashic). While the chain was rather dormant for more than 5 weeks (just a few blocks every few days, to keep the EDA going - but way slower than possible - may be to make sure that at the next ordinary retargeting at block height 506016 difficulty will still plunge once more - far more than two weeks for 2016 blocks). But since today, this chain is turbo-mined (ca 920 blocks since 5 AM today).

Practically all transactions exist both on the BCH and the Classic chain - is this may be a problem for BCH?

And at the given mining speed and with the very low difficulty, this chain might actually achieve a larger blockheight than BCH.

Anyone know if this might be a problem...
Jump to: