Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 372. (Read 704412 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
I see that several people get their trust level downgraded to negative if they criticize BTC.

What's up with that?  Is this supposed to be an echo chamber?

Yes. Theymos declared this statement of guiding principle some months ago.

Hmpff - looks I'm a lame goose - not gotten any decoration yet...

Maybe try to use less words over 9 letters each so the core devs and Lauda can understand you..  ;

here is a large platinum coin for you;  

And just know you are our blood brother with red ink till the end even if the bct overlords have omitted yours!

you know many a genius has described the moment of their idea as like a mental flash of light;

Hehe, cool. I take a copy and will hodl it for ever. Thanks  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Definitely Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin. Only just a product of the fork. BCH will take its place as bitcoin that will be used to transfer coins to fiat money. Other exchanges around the world are now working on their central banks to accredit BCH as a medium of exchange.

No, it is not! BCH is a fork of Bitcoin and will always remain a fork! They should both coexist, BCH and Bitcoin, in the meaning that BCH is a lite version of Bitcoin, an alternative for paying less fees, to have faster transaction, but never ever BCH or any other forked coin will replace Bitcoin, in my opinion!
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Bitbobb,
So far 2 people have answered you about SDRs:
http://jbreher
http://me
I am waiting for my BCH to buy a coffee and some muffins.
Wish Roger Ver's shop sold RAM for desktops, I'd spend the prize there  Cool
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
I see that several people get their trust level downgraded to negative if they criticize BTC.

What's up with that?  Is this supposed to be an echo chamber?

Maybe try to use less words over 9 letters each so the core devs and Lauda can understand you..  ;

here is a large platinum coin for you;  

And just know you are our blood brother with red ink till the end even if the bct overlords have omitted yours!

you know many a genius has described the moment of their idea as like a mental flash of light;

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

What's up with that?  Is this supposed to be an echo chamber?

theymos's post on this, for reference

I would consider it if it became a widespread, spammy problem, but I don't think that many people are confusing Bitcoin with Bcash on this forum. If someone is fraudulently passing off Bcash as Bitcoin, the most appropriate response is probably to give that person negative trust.

I consider the name "Bitcoin Cash" to be deceptive, but that's on the people behind it: I don't consider it deceptive/fraudulent for people to merely refer to that cryptocurrency as Bitcoin Cash.

Well then, why did I get a negative trust?  I didn't claim that Bcash is Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin, just like Bitcoin is a fork of Bitcoin.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
people you have to understand ...bcash is just a BTC fork...did ver worked on bitcoin core dev ? when did he code something ever ?  come on...bcash is just a joke

Isn't Segwit BTC a fork as well? Correct if I'm wrong.

You are correct - no doubt. It's just deployed with a soft fork - not hard as Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
correction time....
big btab/btc/segwit1x dump on the way

Boom 16K sucker  Grin

BTC is going to the moon today, almost hit 18000$ at CexIo, and to the end of the year predictions are 25000$, next year 100000$..For BTC everything is possible, so so good, I love BTC Smiley

I sold out bch when it was 1600-1460-1300 and exchanged them to btc

Wise choice  Wink

I don't know about BCH, I still have some,but mostly sold. Also expect higher price and hope also BCH will rice soon. I don't know comparing to BTC, BCH is still dropping, maybe in $ is still good price. BTC will and has influence to other Crypto currencies .

Look deeper, much deeper, dive inside the drama, and you will realize there is much more between bitcoin and bitcoin cash than the price and the history chain, when you will have everything clear, you will understand the true potential of each and its future,
Keep diving bro
utter bollocks. so many shitcoins much better than this one.let me ckeck my crystal ball ................BTC $100000 wink wink

Are you sure about this?
You have to admit that BCH is now top 3 cryptocurrency.
If BTC hit $100000 someday, BCH should be around $10000

it's in the top 3 because ver ,wu and friends are propping it up and at the same time confusing newcomers with there lies . I don't no shit  sold litecoin at $240 and now look . the truth is we don't no how things are going to play out and that's what makes it so exciting
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
people you have to understand ...bcash is just a BTC fork...did ver worked on bitcoin core dev ? when did he code something ever ?  come on...bcash is just a joke

Isn't Segwit BTC a fork as well? Correct if I'm wrong.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
correction time....

Boom 16K sucker  Grin

BTC is going to the moon today, almost hit 18000$ at CexIo, and to the end of the year predictions are 25000$, next year 100000$..For BTC everything is possible, so so good, I love BTC Smiley

Wise choice  Wink

I don't know about BCH, I still have some,but mostly sold. Also expect higher price and hope also BCH will rice soon. I don't know comparing to BTC, BCH is still dropping, maybe in $ is still good price. BTC will and has influence to other Crypto currencies .

Look deeper, much deeper, dive inside the drama, and you will realize there is much more between bitcoin and bitcoin cash than the price and the history chain, when you will have everything clear, you will understand the true potential of each and its future,
Keep diving bro
utter bollocks. so many shitcoins much better than this one.let me ckeck my crystal ball ................BTC $100000 wink wink

Are you sure about this?
You have to admit that BCH is now top 3 cryptocurrency.
If BTC hit $100000 someday, BCH should be around $10000

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
correction time....

Boom 16K sucker  Grin

Wise choice  Wink

Keep diving bro
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
correction time....

Boom 16K sucker  Grin

Wise choice  Wink

Keep diving bro
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

theymos's post on this, for reference

I would consider it if it became a widespread, spammy problem, but I don't think that many people are confusing Bitcoin with Bcash on this forum. If someone is fraudulently passing off Bcash as Bitcoin, the most appropriate response is probably to give that person negative trust.

I consider the name "Bitcoin Cash" to be deceptive, but that's on the people behind it: I don't consider it deceptive/fraudulent for people to merely refer to that cryptocurrency as Bitcoin Cash.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Definitely Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin. Only just a product of the fork. BCH will take its place as bitcoin that will be used to transfer coins to fiat money. Other exchanges around the world are now working on their central banks to accredit BCH as a medium of exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
How much is hard cap?

Dude. Or dudette. It's bitcoin. Hence, 21M
Activity: 52
How much is hard cap?
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
I have already bought Bitcoin Cash when its price is 0.132 btc. Hopefully it will be back to that price before this year ends. I already hold this coin for more than a week. I have decided to buy this coin because of the bitstamp news. I expect there will be a pump, but instead of a pump, this coin make a dump.

There was a pump when added to Bitstamp. Happens when a low listed exchange picks up a coin, pumps then dumps.

It is actually holding well against BTC's current price, should be back around the .06ksats based on previous drops on BTC rises. I feel it will have a breakout today, not going to be massive but it is showing its holding its own and showing buy support
Activity: 21
Slowly going up.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I have already bought Bitcoin Cash when its price is 0.132 btc. Hopefully it will be back to that price before this year ends. I already hold this coin for more than a week. I have decided to buy this coin because of the bitstamp news. I expect there will be a pump, but instead of a pump, this coin make a dump.
Activity: 30

Right now you can use BCH to buy a cup of coffee.

Do you dare say segshit is able to buy a cup with the current transaction fee is ~$15  and a 4 day delay in payment receipt.

LOL.

╥Aztek

You prolly spread lies on the forum like false claiming that Bcash is Bitcoin and that is reason enough to be red tagged  Cheesy

I didn't spread lies, nor claim that Bcash is Bitcoin.  Bcash is a payment system in Brazil:  https://bcash.com.br
Jump to: