Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 368. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has.

Most people will keep selling the fork coin and there is nothing that you can do about it. People want to get quick money and that amount from forked coin is tempting. I tell you the truth, most people that say they keep their forked coin is actually selling it as they speak. Most people just keep either bitcoin , eth and litecoin not the other thing around
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has. I don't think people understand what a fork is or how it works, much less how centralized this currency always was. The original dev and mining team can crash the price whenever they feel like it. I understand litecoin getting pumped, but I can't even follow the stupid theories on why bitcoin cash would be worth anything.
Whoa, valid reasoning on the Bitcoin Cash topic.
I was also skeptic about Bitcoin Cash, after the first 2 PnD moves (0.10 to 0.25 and 0.08 to 0.20 in BCH/BTC ratio). Some skepticism faded away after Bitmain announced they would accept only Bitcoin Cash payments for November S9 batch - link. I expected Bitcoin Cash to go 20-30% up short term and 50-100% up if it became the only payment option for every future batch of Bitmain SHA256 miners. At October prices, that would be 4 BCH for 1 Antminer S9. I don't know the batch size for S9 - based on assumptions of Antminer D3 batches, it might be from 20000 to 60000 pcs, generating from 80000 BCH to 240000 BCH. That is 0.5% to 1.5% of the circulating supply. Factor in the share of bitcoins lost or fallen out of circulation (Satoshi's 1M) and I can say that November S9 batch alone could have given Bitmain 1% to 3% of total liquid Bitcoin Cash supply. It is unknown how much additional Bitcoin Cash have Bitmain and Roger Ver (+giant mining operators) earned besides their airdropped BCH during pumps, buying back on the downward movement.
Does Bitcoin Cash have its place on the cryptomarket? For sure, it's a decent transactional currency. A store of value? Not so, it's much more centralized than Bitcoin Core - the only team working on it is Ver's, Bitcoin.com.
Do I have a problem with that? - Yes, I do. Roger Ver vouched for the solvency of Mt.Gox, Craig S. Wright lied about him being the creator of Bitcoin, Gavin Andresen quarrels that he was outed of Bitcoin development for consensus reasons (the same Andresen admittedly contacted the FBI before Satoshi left). What other strong developers has Bitcoin Cash? A few people of Bitcoin Unlimited, that anyone barely knows. Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin XT were to the same extent Roger Ver's "developer communities", existent on the Internet, but not on conferences or IRL.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ dont be expecting a huge BCH dump from coinbase users...

https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/887703206435758080
 customers to withdraw their bitcoins by July 31 if they want to ensure access to their funds on the fork chain.  Wink

Please watch
How The Banks Bought Bitcoin  The Lightning Network - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&feature=youtu.be&repost=
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has. I don't think people understand what a fork is or how it works, much less how centralized this currency always was. The original dev and mining team can crash the price whenever they feel like it. I understand litecoin getting pumped, but I can't even follow the stupid theories on why bitcoin cash would be worth anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
^Segwetters lols...have you guys been doing your part, pm all btc users to start using complex segwit (i hear coinbase are struggling to add it)
the segwit demand is so low, that you trolls are needed, but noooooooo....you trolls would rather come and spend your time here.... Roll Eyes

BCH price correction (up) is on the way.  Cool

Bcash shills lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice red colour  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you a scammer >?

hmm calling me a bcash shill on a bch forum  Roll Eyes lols

this red colour has done alot to help BCH... Wink
you do not know how many people follow me from other coins..
coins that i helped become over $20bill in market value, coins with huge communities and dev teams...coins that are backed by FI and other mainstream big businesses..

because of the red, people now see this below under my profile,everyday.......segwetters, the censorship, the mod-troll attacks on users...
they are learning that btab/segwit is a scam....
thanks for the red badge of honour  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
How do you manage to cross the street and not get taken away by natural selection is a mystery to me.
legendary
^Segwetters lols...have you guys been doing your part, pm all btc users to start using complex segwit (i hear coinbase are struggling to add it)
the segwit demand is so low, that you trolls are needed, but noooooooo....you trolls would rather come and spend your time here.... Roll Eyes

Bcash shills lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice red colour  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you a scammer >?

hmm calling me a bcash shill on a bch forum  Roll Eyes lols

this red colour has done alot to help BCH... Wink
you do not know how many people follow me from other coins..
coins that i helped become over $20bill in market value, coins with huge communities and dev teams...coins that are backed by FI and other mainstream big businesses..

because of the red, people now see this below under my profile,everyday.......segwetters, the censorship, the mod-troll attacks on users...
they are learning that btab/segwit is a scam....
thanks for the red badge of honour  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

Bcash shills lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice red colour  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you a scammer >?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
people keep calm and just buy more BCH Grin Grin
legendary
Just a thought....

The reason more crypto businesses are now listing BCH and many more calling BCH the real Bitcoin is because...
they waitied to offload slow,old btc to wall street at extremly high prices....the btab sellers, will put the money into BCH
and leave wall street holding a bag of slow, over rated, over priced btc.....hmmmm Smiley

Plan- Sell wall street $20k btc....leave them holding the bag of a coin they cant dump as the smart people start moving into BCH.
Use the $20k btc to fund and buy cheap BCH at 1/10th the price.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What do you think about the growth of the block size in the last days?

https://fork.lol/blocks/size
legendary
Sorry if this has been answered but are you guys going to implement segwit in the future and lightening network support for atomic swap?
NO...NEVER.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
When flippening?

Sometime soon, in geologic timescales...
Continental drift timescales?

Yes, that way people can use BCH to buy coffee without regretting it latter on. Wouldn't it suck to buy a cup of coffee today and a few years from now realize you could have bought the whole plantation?  Grin
When flippening?

Continental drift timescales?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
When flippening?

When flippening?
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
US feds to dump Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin from confiscated criminal activity. Not a lot but might cause a wee dip in price.
https://www.coindesk.com/us-government-to-sell-off-10-million-in-seized-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash/
According to the report, it is only 513 btc and bch, which is tiny compared to transactions volume.
Nothing will happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
US feds to dump Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin from confiscated criminal activity. Not a lot but might cause a wee dip in price.
https://www.coindesk.com/us-government-to-sell-off-10-million-in-seized-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash/
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Last dip under $2k for 1 BCH guys  Shocked

Very soon BCH will be hitting a new ATH  Cool

BCH prices are now soaring high, what will continue to increase purchase demand?
nothing . it's a p and d
Maybe you are right.
During the past weeks, almost all major altcoins are pumped 2x or 3x. BCH is just one of them.
Jump to: