Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 370. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Perhaps if Bitfinex owners print more and more Tether and buy all 21mil BTC and 21mil BCH and China buys all the gold in the world then all will be without value.
It is no use putting Tether in BTC it is only 6000Sat
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Since most of the big Bitcoin Markets is with BTC/USD pair, instead of BTC/USDT pair.
Nope.

USDT:
Bitfinex (7%+margin)
Binance (1.5%)
Poloniex (1.1%+margin)
OKEX (1%+margin)
Huobi (1%+margin)
Bittrex (0.9%)
HitBTC (0.5%+margin)

USD:
GDAX (3%+margin)
Bitstamp (1.9%)
Gemini (1.4%)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The sly and criminal Tether every now and then you look at its total supply that increases, yesterday from 869 999 377 to 994,999,377 a cool 125 000 000 of which they moved 100 000 000 to BCH pumping and so the printing of USDT continues. False counterfeit coins that is hidden in other coins. Money laundering at its best. Someone must report this to the FBI
Isn't every USDT backed by a fiat dollar?
I don't believe BCH is pumped by this 100 million USDT.

Tether claims USDT is fully backed, but they haven't provided any proof/audit to confirm it.
It's more likely that BTC will be pumped with the new USDT (as it was previously).

Look here
https://medium.com/@bitfinexed
Maybe it will have some impact to the bitcoin market, but not that much.
Since most of the big Bitcoin Markets is with BTC/USD pair, instead of BTC/USDT pair.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
The sly and criminal Tether every now and then you look at its total supply that increases, yesterday from 869 999 377 to 994,999,377 a cool 125 000 000 of which they moved 100 000 000 to BCH pumping and so the printing of USDT continues. False counterfeit coins that is hidden in other coins. Money laundering at its best. Someone must report this to the FBI

Tether claims USDT is fully backed, but they haven't provided any proof/audit to confirm it.
It's more likely that BTC will be pumped with the new USDT (as it was previously).

Look here
https://medium.com/@bitfinexed
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
Its over guys.

United Bitcoin is the way forward.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 4
I just buy yesterday for testing bitcoincash ,confirmation was fast.

How about fees ? Are they acceptable, lower than Bitcoin I suppose, right ? What exchange are you using for buying Bitcoincash ? thanks a lot for your feedback

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-bch.html#3m

look at the comparison
Activity: 324

How about fees ? Are they acceptable, lower than Bitcoin I suppose, right ? What exchange are you using for buying Bitcoincash ? thanks a lot for your feedback
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Is Ripple gonna surpass bcash >?!
Activity: 600
Merit: 504
Super fan of this coin! HODL!
Well, I am not that happy about having to wait so long before I get 6 confirmations. After 20 min I only got 2. I still need 4. That's very slow. With Litecoin I got my 6 confirmations instantly. And Bitcoin Cash can't say that their network is congested. How on earth is it possible I need to wait this long for 6 confirmations ?

The idea is 0 confirmations, with 1 satoshi of fee.

When the infrastructure in bch realizes that it does not even need 1 confirmation to give the payments for valid, the 0 confirmations will arrive
Activity: 30
Absolutely ..
Obviously this is an organic pump
You are completely clueless. It is a good thing Bitcoin Cash exists. The Bitcoin lightning network is something that I don't trust. I mean, what is the purpose of blockchain and miners ? They have to validate transactions, right ? They need to verify that if I sent 1 BTC to Bob, that I own 1 BTC. But if you are not working onchain, this means transactions do not occur on the blockchain so miners can't verify this anymore. So how can BTC's limited supply be guaranteed offchain ?

Then the people behind BTC are the ones controlling the money and the mining power. You have to be a dufus betting against them. Sure, not everything is nice about how they are doing things. I am sure they don't want segwit in it because of the ASIC advantage that gets taken away. But look how Roger Ver is appearing on so many channels in the last weeks. He came on CNBC yesterday and the people at the table, even one of which has always supported Bitcoin, now claim that in the longterm Bitcoin Cash will be bigger than Bitcoin because the store of value market is much smaller than the payment market. And Roger Ver is planning to launch a Bitcoin Cash credit card so people can spend their money easily.

Now, that being said ... 2 days ago I sent Litecoin to an exchange, today I sent Bitcoin Cash to that same exchange. I received my Litecoin almost instantly. Bitcoin Cash however gets confirmed much slower. I am waiting 15 minutes and still only 1 confirmation received. I still need to get 5 extra confirmations. That's very slow also. Looks like Litecoin is at the winning end at the moment.

Lightning Network Will Likely Fail Due To Several Possible Reasons

https://medium.com/@curt0/lightning-network-will-likely-fail-due-to-several-possible-reasons-336c6c47f049
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Why is the huge pump?
I bought some BCH at 1300 and sold at 1800 today.
I didn't expect it could go to 2000.
Wish I could buy some back at around 1500.
Activity: 281
Well, I am not that happy about having to wait so long before I get 6 confirmations. After 20 min I only got 2. I still need 4. That's very slow. With Litecoin I got my 6 confirmations instantly. And Bitcoin Cash can't say that their network is congested. How on earth is it possible I need to wait this long for 6 confirmations ?
Very simple - it's on Bitcoin's forked base, hence blocks should be generated within 10 minute average interval. 1 confirmation = 1 block on top of current block.
1-2 weeks ago Bitcoin Cash blocks were much more often than 10 minutes, about 3-6 minutes each, no matter how full each block were.
For a transactional currency - mining blocks ahead of schedule it's beneficial, as transactions confirm faster. For a store of value, it's bad - the currency becomes more inflationary (the max supply is issued faster than predicted in WP).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Many signals going out for BCH, looks like it is about to explode.
This is also a good sign for other Altcoins trades, because this is basically another confirmation that Bitcoin  might really tank.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The fork best and perfect
More surprise and more this
Good job  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nihzliIDWpY

"If I had a choice, I like Bitcoin Cash."

"Gold has a 9 trillion dollar market cap, if that's what Bitcoin wants to get to, fantastic, I'll be happy. But Bitcoin Cash is going after global M1, or the cash market effectively, that's a hundred trillion dollar market, so much bigger market share"

I hate to say this but

GET R3KT
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Jump to: