Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 380. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DO I FORGET ABOUT IT...

I have 12 bch on nano ledger s on the main chain. Every time I tried to send it or split it, it keeps giving me a error. Transaction failed message. I only have my PIN number for the ledger and I lost my passphrase, so I can't upgrade the firmware. I lready pulled out all my btc and eth. Trying to transfer it to a different wallet , so I can upgrade the firmware. I also tried sweeping the private keys to electrum wallet....

Am I fucccccced?Huh?
Propa fucked indeed.

Damn with out Vaseline
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
the ratios get hammered no matter what. the actual dollar prices really haven't fallen that much for many coins. it doesn't matter if it trades against bitcoin or tether. the price winds up the same.
I have noticed some coins that fall harder than average during "alt bleedings". Most amateur traders are convinced that in such moments "weak hands sell their bags in ATL". I think it is the developer team that dumps their holdings.
Could you please share your opinion?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
DO I FORGET ABOUT IT...

I have 12 bch on nano ledger s on the main chain. Every time I tried to send it or split it, it keeps giving me a error. Transaction failed message. I only have my PIN number for the ledger and I lost my passphrase, so I can't upgrade the firmware. I lready pulled out all my btc and eth. Trying to transfer it to a different wallet , so I can upgrade the firmware. I also tried sweeping the private keys to electrum wallet....

Am I fucccccced?Huh?
Propa fucked indeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DO I FORGET ABOUT IT...

Am I fucccccced?Huh?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Today's BCH growth rate is too high, the instantaneous outbreak capability is too tough, I read the previous trend and found that BCH has a very strong capitalist pulling plate
Activity: 165
Get ready for next Bitcoin Pump eat popcorn and relax it's just the beginning.
If you want to cut your Bcash loss this is the time to sell. Grin
haha. What are you dreaming about at night?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Get ready for next Bitcoin Pump eat popcorn and relax it's just the beginning.
If you want to cut your Bcash loss this is the time to sell. Grin
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 165
Many techies think BCH is real bitcoin because they think BCH's technology is more powerful and technology iteration is a normal sign of life. Technology has been developing and later there are better varieties: BCI, BCJ, BCK , And bitcoin is the meaning of the originator of the blockchain can not be denied

40% increase within 3 hours lol
pump pump pump ... CRAZY guys behind this coin
do not you know? these are cryptocurrencies. look at bitcoin. from the beginning of the year until now. or today bitcoin has fallen very much which I think is good and bitcoin will continue to fall and everyone will panic haha
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
The "real" bitcoin is going to suck the blood out of all altcoins including this one.Dr wrong has hoodwinked you all  while he stacks up on the real stuff Cry

Would be nice to hear the view on that from time traveller who has messaged to our   generation four years ago
Activity: 171
Very beautiful trend, touch the bottom and quickly pulled up substantially, there will be a lot of friends in the regret why not on board
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Bitcoin cash is coming  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
see that bch bull run guys?
Delusional denial phase or shill.

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

RIP all the fools that were bamboozled by bcash scammer Roger Ver and ended up buying at a rate of >1 BCH/0.3 BTC. Cheesy

hmmmff

What do you tell masses of coinbase users buying over 19K ?

You're so sick.
Activity: 168
see that bch bull run guys?
Activity: 168
If my time on bitcointalk has taught me anything it's to immediately ignore anyone speaking broken English.

nicely put, I see I'm not on ignore as we speak, I'm fine
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Many techies think BCH is real bitcoin because they think BCH's technology is more powerful and technology iteration is a normal sign of life. Technology has been developing and later there are better varieties: BCI, BCJ, BCK , And bitcoin is the meaning of the originator of the blockchain can not be denied

40% increase within 3 hours lol
pump pump pump ... CRAZY guys behind this coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
If my time on bitcointalk has taught me anything it's to immediately ignore anyone speaking broken English.
Activity: 178
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
Is Bitcoin Cash still the real Bitcoin ? think not.

just joking.

I think the fact that BTC is rising is actually a very good thing for Bitcoin Cash because a lot of people see it as an alternative or those who think they missed out on Bitcoin.

There will soon be a big news on this one too

Still ? It's never been and it never will . You can still hop on the Bitcoin train to the moon it's never too late  Cool Cool

If you try to materialize these expressions the image it´s very funny, and the other thing related to is your confidence that bcash won´t succeed, let me ask you, who mines bitcoin? bitcoin cash does, who? jihan and so, what makes you think they can´t move differently?
Jump to: