Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 381. (Read 704412 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Any serious price predictions?

Flat at best - no pumps and dumps at the wish list. Exactly best for a usable currency AND store of value Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Is it flippenning?

No flippenning, just another Trash coin, move on people

move on people?  When has that ever worked?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Any news from WOO yet?
As I heard, he is preparing to present important details.

BTW, Bitfinex BITCOIN cold wallet's blanace has fallen by 10200 BTC. Many people are spending their BTC to..... where?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Crash crashing soon near you.
Meanwhile Trezor recommends 30USD BTC transaction fee to send 0.1 BTC
That is expensive! It is similar or even more expensive than credit card transaction fee.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is it flippenning?

No flippenning, just another Trash coin, move on people
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Is it flippenning?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

I guess the price will down if the price bitcoin is increase more.
bitcoin is the king at the moment. It is better to hold bitcoin than bitcoin cash.

Cash is King

And cash is liquid.

Liquidity means options (aka Lateral moves with no restriction or very little restriction).

Things like fees, bottlenecks, arbitrary restrictions to access, lack of acceptance all hurt liquidity.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

I guess the price will down if the price bitcoin is increase more.
bitcoin is the king at the moment. It is better to hold bitcoin than bitcoin cash.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Im into alts for the btc equivalent because Im looking at adding some more btc on my hodlings. The dollar value comes next. With what's happening now, my losses are almost a dozen.

I should be celebrating because were reaching uncharted level. Hope this level stays.  Smiley  

yep. that's why i alt too and i could've had 3-4x more bitcoin than i do if i'd sold everything at the right time. being able to reach that again would be amazing but i for one don't believe it'll ever be possible again.

It's different though. Those sort of pumps have been going on with trading pairs in cryptocurrency for a long time now.

The difference is in people buying p2p digital money on a centralized exchange at all time highs without the intention to learn the details of the cryptocurrency scene just on the base assumption it's impossible to lose money buying bitcoin because... It's only ever gone up..... Right? ......

again, that's what's been underpinning the korean bch pumps too. for now at least they've switched to btc. i don't think they have any more or less understanding of either coin.

fortunes will be made and hearts will be broken.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
They've managed to convince people to buy without understanding what they're buying and thus the btc pump.

wouldn't you say that's exactly what happened with the bcash pumps in south korea too? i would.
It's different though. Those sort of pumps have been going on with trading pairs in cryptocurrency for a long time now.

The difference is in people buying p2p digital money on a centralized exchange at all time highs without the intention to learn the details of the cryptocurrency scene just on the base assumption it's impossible to lose money buying bitcoin because... It's only ever gone up..... Right? ......
Activity: 203

why is it important what pairing it takes place in? the ratios get hammered no matter what. the actual dollar prices really haven't fallen that much for many coins. it doesn't matter if it trades against bitcoin or tether. the price winds up the same.

there's no way something of this magnitude can be coordinated like a normal pump. this is what a real pump looks like.

Im into alts for the btc equivalent because Im looking at adding some more btc on my hodlings. The dollar value comes next. With what's happening now, my losses are almost a dozen.

I should be celebrating because were reaching uncharted level. Hope this level stays.  Smiley  
legendary
They've managed to convince people to buy without understanding what they're buying and thus the btc pump.

wouldn't you say that's exactly what happened with the bcash pumps in south korea too? i would.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
They've managed to convince people to buy without understanding what they're buying and thus the btc pump. It was propped up on wash trading until it gained credibility and people fomoed in.

Thank Phillip Defranco for the coinbase rise, he's advertising coinbase now. He started slinging ref codes to coinbase in his videos.  "buy $100 with my code and we each get $10"

legendary
That's what I'm thinking. There are only a handful of alt/tether and certainly those will be dumped hard to get the btc on orders. but how about the the other alts that doesn't directly trade on tether. Where is the dump volume coming from?

I feel this is planned for a long time.

why is it important what pairing it takes place in? the ratios get hammered no matter what. the actual dollar prices really haven't fallen that much for many coins. it doesn't matter if it trades against bitcoin or tether. the price winds up the same.

there's no way something of this magnitude can be coordinated like a normal pump. this is what a real pump looks like.
Its ugly and messy. How are they doing it? buying alts in tether then dumping for btc? I can think of holders of alts dumping it at loss.

there are more alt/btc pairs than alt/tether. it's not hard. all you need is more sellers than buyers. i'd be surprised if many ratios went much lower than they are, but the last few weeks have been consistently surprising.

That's what I'm thinking. There are only a handful of alt/tether and certainly those will be dumped hard to get the btc on orders. but how about the the other alts that doesn't directly trade on tether. Where is the dump volume coming from?

I feel this is planned for a long time.
legendary
Its ugly and messy. How are they doing it? buying alts in tether then dumping for btc? I can think of holders of alts dumping it at loss.

there are more alt/btc pairs than alt/tether. it's not hard. all you need is more sellers than buyers. i'd be surprised if many ratios went much lower than they are, but the last few weeks have been consistently surprising.
It feels like all Bitcoins are being drained out of every altcoin. Who would it be, with such mechanism to orchestrate draining of this magnitude?

the human race.

the coinbase app is nearing or is at the number one on the ios app store. that's all you need to know.

this is what a real pump looks like, not some fake orchestrated crap that can only manage a few hours. the bitcoin pump has been going on a for a whole year.

let's see what they do when bitcoin decides it's had enough. i think most will run for the dollar exits instead of going to alts.

legendary
It feels like all Bitcoins are being drained out of every altcoin. Who would it be, with such mechanism to orchestrate draining of this magnitude?

the human race.

the coinbase app is nearing or is at the number one on the ios app store. that's all you need to know.

this is what a real pump looks like, not some fake orchestrated crap that can only manage a few hours. the bitcoin pump has been going on a for a whole year.

let's see what they do when bitcoin decides it's had enough. i think most will run for the dollar exits instead of going to alts.
Why is bitcoin cash affected by btc bull? Where is the battle of weekends? Bitcoin cash is certainly loosing.

Fight back. Let them know that bitcoin cash is not a dying alt coin but a competitor to the thrown.

it's just another alt and all alts are getting destroyed. if bitcoin keeps it up and introduces some working second layers soon then the alt party could be over for a long time. it'll come back but i don't think almost all alts will ever reach the all time highs they achieved against the btc ratio again, especially this one.

if you're into dollar gains then you're still fine.

i'd say maybe the prime factor in bitcoin going mad is koreans falling out of love with bcash for now at least.

RIP all the fools that were bamboozled by bcash scammer Roger Ver and ended up buying at a rate of >1 BCH/0.3 BTC. Cheesy

I know this feeling. Its the feeling you bought at a good price but suddenly went down. deep down. crazy.
You are always free to cut your losses. lol Grin

She's a holder of BCC.  Wink
Jump to: