Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 382. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Why is bitcoin cash affected by btc bull? Where is the battle of weekends? Bitcoin cash is certainly loosing.

Fight back. Let them know that bitcoin cash is not a dying alt coin but a competitor to the thrown.

it's just another alt and all alts are getting destroyed. if bitcoin keeps it up and introduces some working second layers soon then the alt party could be over for a long time. it'll come back but i don't think almost all alts will ever reach the all time highs they achieved against the btc ratio again, especially this one.

if you're into dollar gains then you're still fine.

i'd say maybe the prime factor in bitcoin going mad is koreans falling out of love with bcash for now at least.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Why is bitcoin cash affected by btc bull? Where is the battle of weekends? Bitcoin cash is certainly loosing.

Fight back. Let them know that bitcoin cash is not a dying alt coin but a competitor to the thrown.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Someone's made a song about Bitcoin Cash (is coming to town). Hilarious.
https://youtu.be/eBeOy92q58w
Activity: 118
Bitcoin Crash crashing soon near you.
Meanwhile Trezor recommends 30USD BTC transaction fee to send 0.1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Any serious price predictions?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Are we gonna reach 25K in some hours on Bithumb and Bcash below $1500  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Haha. Ignorant claim is ignorant.

"These blocks are definitly much larger than any of the blocks created for the Bitcoin chain ( max. 1 MB per block) and are probably record-breaking regarding any live-chain running today!"

orly? Proud of 3 measly MB, are ye?

Of course, Bitcoin Cash led the way months ago with a block just barely shy of 8MB:
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/479469

the ability to open and close channels can be automatic and seamless inside your wallet software

Not if there is a significant backlog of transactions trying to get added to the blockchain. If everyone in the world wanted to open only one channel each, it would take over 30 years for BTC to accommodate that demand. And nobody can use Lightning without opening a channel.

Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
The "real" bitcoin is going to suck the blood out of all altcoins including this one before hitting 20k and then taking them all back down to the dump with it.Dr wrong has hoodwinked you all  while he stacks up on the real stuff Cry
Is Bitcoin Cash still the real Bitcoin ? think not.

just joking.

I think the fact that BTC is rising is actually a very good thing for Bitcoin Cash because a lot of people see it as an alternative or those who think they missed out on Bitcoin.

There will soon be a big news on this one too

Still ? It's never been and it never will . You can still hop on the Bitcoin train to the moon it's never too late  Cool Cool
$20.000 and pumping when is flippening
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Is Bitcoin Cash still the real Bitcoin ? think not.

just joking.

I think the fact that BTC is rising is actually a very good thing for Bitcoin Cash because a lot of people see it as an alternative or those who think they missed out on Bitcoin.

There will soon be a big news on this one too
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
bitcoin cash needs its own forum. There are many stupid people here who talk bad about bitcoin cash. people disappear from here. most of you probably do not have more than 1 btc and talk that stupid.

Check bitco.in. Or reddit/btc

But bitcointalk still allows best controversal chats. Its a cool challenge for everybody

Put the trolls on ignore

Wink

Bitcoin Cash is about the real usage of Satoshi's full idea (includes the poor having the luxury and safety of an ASIC ensured infrastructure) , not only a very reduced ponzi like sceme.

Enjoy this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moMvVH1pUz4
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
For all of those who don't understand how profit works.... YES bch is less expensive. That's why it's more valuable for future trades. If your portfolio value goes down you don't actually lose until you sell and lock in the loss.

Similarly if you hodl but you never cash out then you aren't locking in your gains and you haven't technically gained any value.

Margins running the market are crazy right now and uninformed investors are buying hand over fist because they don't understand the technology.

If you don't like BCH sell yours, lock in your loss, and fuck off. We'll let you buy your coins back after all these old gangstas driving margin pull the trigger and smoke ya

Long awaited downtrade to buy more. I  think that Bitcoin Cash  will grow and stay a stable coin as the counterpart of Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
For all of those who don't understand how profit works.... YES bch is less expensive. That's why it's more valuable for future trades. If your portfolio value goes down you don't actually lose until you sell and lock in the loss.

Similarly if you hodl but you never cash out then you aren't locking in your gains and you haven't technically gained any value.

Margins running the market are crazy right now and uninformed investors are buying hand over fist because they don't understand the technology.

If you don't like BCH sell yours, lock in your loss, and fuck off. We'll let you buy your coins back after all these old gangstas driving margin pull the trigger and smoke ya
Activity: 50
i agree^

Most likely these "super nodes" as you speak of will most likely be ran my mining pools as they usually have a huge amount of BTC and will allow them to collect fees even without having to find and solve blocks

Anyone with liquid assets can run a lightning node and yes this does include miners and exchanges also normal users as well also less likely as they will be less connected

The best places will probably be payment processors like bitpay or maybe your wallet spv node or anywhere in between and the ability to open and close channels can be automatic and seamless inside your wallet software

It baffles me on how you people down-play this hostile corporate take over of Btc by Block-stream. Like you don't care to see that what was once Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System will be replaced by their lightning and side-chain patented shenanigans, yet you vehemently attack BCH for trying to stay p2p. foh.

I keep telling myself, no one's this stupid or blind so I hope you're getting paid to troll/shill because if you're doing this for free you must really be stupid and blind. lols

btw
Slugwit has 209xxx unconfirmed transactions

bet it hits 300k tomorrow.    Tongue

Activity: 165
bitcoin cash needs its own forum. There are many stupid people here who talk bad about bitcoin cash. people disappear from here. most of you probably do not have more than 1 btc and talk that stupid.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Most likely these "super nodes" as you speak of will most likely be ran my mining pools as they usually have a huge amount of BTC and will allow them to collect fees even without having to find and solve blocks

"(Lightning fees are paid to peer-to-peer liquidity providers, and not miners) — Blockstream
Who are the liqudity providers? Exchanges.
This shows a motivation for Exchanges to use “Liquid sidechains” in partnership with Blockstream as part of the overall solution to reap in profits using the lightning network.
Some miners don’t seem too happy about that decision, and that’s why some decided to support the Bitcoin Cash network with their network power.
Who benefits from the lightning network and who doesn’t?
Who benefits: Blockstream, Exchanges, Users (kind of).
Who doesn’t benefit: Miners, Users (kind of)."

I'm guessing by mining pools you meant banks.  Roll Eyes

Anyone with liquid assets can run a lightning node and yes this does include miners and exchanges also normal users as well also less likely as they will be less connected

The best places will probably be payment processors like bitpay or maybe your wallet spv node or anywhere in between and the ability to open and close channels can be automatic and seamless inside your wallet software

Activity: 50

"(Lightning fees are paid to peer-to-peer liquidity providers, and not miners) — Blockstream
Who are the liqudity providers? Exchanges.
This shows a motivation for Exchanges to use “Liquid sidechains” in partnership with Blockstream as part of the overall solution to reap in profits using the lightning network.
Some miners don’t seem too happy about that decision, and that’s why some decided to support the Bitcoin Cash network with their network power.
Who benefits from the lightning network and who doesn’t?
Who benefits: Blockstream, Exchanges, Users (kind of).
Who doesn’t benefit: Miners, Users (kind of)."

I'm guessing by mining pools you meant banks.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin reaching over 17K on GDAX AMAZING just 300 USD away from hitting 20.000 on Bithumb WOHOOOO  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

10 minutes later reaching 18K  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

3 min later 19 K lets goooooo Grin Grin
Jump to: